Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't see women as human

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
All they are, or should be is slaves to men. Cook, clean, and spreading legs when they're told to. Letting women get educated and have careers was a HUGE mistake. As most of you here are aware, it has turned the sexual market upside down. Women have all the control now, when in reality and biologically speaking all they're good for is a slit for us men to slide our cocks in for pleasure. Nothing else.

If you're a woman reading this, just know in the grand scheme of things you're worthless. Just how you see us ugly males. If it weren't for modern cuck laws and white knights, at the first sign of disobedience or disrespect you'd be dealt with accordingly. Back in the day men were supposed to abuse their partner, and for good reason. Look at today. That's why we beat our women. Let's start beating women again.

Females should be controlled for the benefit of us. That is the only way.

10/10

Such a sane post.

Women are useless worthless pieces of shit and they know it.

Who does other than cucks?

Women are useless worthless pieces of shit and they know it.
Pretty much. Men are the visionary thinkers and creators of society throughout human history. Allowing women all this freedom is ultimately going to cause society to regress.

Me neither. They made themselves objects.

Pretty much. Men are the visionary thinkers and creators of society throughout human history. Allowing women all this freedom is ultimately going to cause society to regress.

Any society that puts the needs of women above men is one that is soon to expire.

All they are, or should be is slaves to men. Cook, clean, and spreading legs when they're told to. Letting women get educated and have careers was a HUGE mistake. As most of you here are aware, it has turned the sexual market upside down. Women have all the control now, when in reality and biologically speaking all they're good for is a slit for us men to slide our cocks in for pleasure. Nothing else.

If you're a woman reading this, just know in the grand scheme of things you're worthless. Just how you see us ugly males. If it weren't for modern cuck laws and white knights, at the first sign of disobedience or disrespect you'd be dealt with accordingly. Back in the day men were supposed to abuse their partner, and for good reason. Look at today. That's why we beat our women. Let's start beating women again.

Lol post is so brutal, but true

Good, your eye sight is 20/20.

Nothing but cock sucking,disease ridden,money grabbing,thrash bag whores

absolute truth. they lack all the things that make a person functional, they lack. good judgement, self awareness, discipline ect

Females are a resource.

Society lied to women by telling them they are equal to men. They are setting them up for failure. This is why you hear women say "nobody appreciates me for my personality". It's because they don't bring anything else to the table.

High IQ but also incel tears fuel

We need to modify the genes of femoids to root out misandry and all the disgusting traits that make modern femoids what they are, if we don't and only enslave them they will rebel

I see them as epitome of humanity. Cause they are cute. Especially the 2 d idealized versions.

Males r gross and stupid somehoe tbh. So unrefined and brutish in most cases.
I do like the nobility types tho.

They are only worth more due to male sex drive giving them value. If males were asexual, females would be extinct because they are a much weaker species. If you take a woman and remove what makes her female you are left with a very weak man

How the fuck can they be human when they have driven trillions of men to suicide?

Finally a high IQ post in this place.

How the fuck can they be human when they have driven trillions of men to suicide?
It's an exaggeration, but i see your point. Women have literally caused wars by proxy. They're despicable creatures.

They are inferior to men, so why should they have the same rights.

kek, you triggered some inceltear roastie :feelsokman::feelsokman::lul::lul:

ever since women started getting more jobs now all technology and medicine is shit

this is retarded, no wonder cucktears makes fun of us if you keep acting like upset children who hate the monopoly board because they lost at the game

this is retarded, no wonder cucktears makes fun of us if you keep acting like upset children who hate the monopoly board because they lost at the game
Out! :feelsree::feelsree:

Agree,women are inferior compared into males in all parametars [maybe exept leg ancle which they can open] even al rahman sayed that every male can have up to 4 wifes,no wife can have 4 male,aka woman>male

Back in the day men were supposed to abuse their partner, and for good reason. Look at today. That's why we beat our women. Let's start beating women again.
giphy.gif