Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think foids are really that much more emotional

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
These are my thoughts on it so it's possible I'm just more emotional than other men and think differently. But I think that when it comes to emotions men feel just as much (they have more reason to) they just don't really react much or show emotion since no one really cares. So it's not that they aren't emotional, it's just that they don't show it. Although I think males do often become less emotional as they age years of the same lack of happiness usually make them more callous you'll be less sensitive and start to disregard others feelings as they did yours. So men often do end up less emotional but they didn't really start off that way. Foids almost always have emotional support so they don't really have to just deal with it (at least not alone) so they continue to be pretty much the same emotionally.
Chads are often an exception to this. In some cases of the dark triad chads they just have little or no emotion to start with and that actually helps them in life. Or they are an ordinary chad holds them in like other men, however he still has less reason to feel depressed or anything like that because he has a good life. Chads do have some forms of "emotional support" but not really if it's foids then the foids will just leave them for an emotionless chad once they open up but if it's other chads they can just party and get chicks with them until they feel better but I don't really know how interactions between chads would really go, they may just tell him to toughen up.
You know foid feelings, desire for chad, friendliness, jealousy or indifference towards other foids, and hatred scorn or indifference for sub 6. They feel many positive emotions around chad and sometimes other foids but they always have negative feelings around sub 6 men even if they're not doing anything but especially if they approach them. Sub 6 because a normie male can still be friendzone orbiter material. But it seems they're not really more emotional, they are more emotional about different, stupid things but the main difference is they can show their emotions and get support and agreement (even if it's stupid).

It's not exactly that they are more emotional in general. I believe we men feel a greater scope of emotions, including empathy (regardless of the gender or looks level of the person), musing deeply about life, having a heavy conscience about our bad actions (foids don't seem to have a lot of this), etc.

But foids are less "grounded", their emotions lead them 100%, whereas men usually can retain some control over themselves regardless of the emotions they're feeling.

They are more emotional and chaotic, but unsentimental and the emotions never last long.
If you see foids in hysterics, you'll notice that there's no emotional turmoil in you that corresponds to that, no matter what society expects or what happened in your past to tamp your feelings down.
Men stop throwing tantrums at a very young age and that's because of brain development and differences in neurobiology.
You can see easily that foids like to feel negative emotions like anger, outrage, and sadness. They seek it out, and when a relationship gets boring to them, they start fights to keep it interesting, whereas non-gay men don't do this.

Last edited:
Human beings are emotional period that attribute isn't just exclusive to femoids like normies present it as.

You're completely right op

In order for women to be more emotional they'd have to have sentience.

Men are able to feel more emotions than women. Empathy, love, etc. Even dogs have more emotion then the modern female

So in conclusion, this is still a negative for women

20210122 185144

Men stop throwing tantrums at a very young age and that's because of brain development and differences in neurology.
I think it's also because women often receive validation and support in their outbursts so they just keep doing it.

the emotions never last long.
This is also key. Women have astronomical levels of emotional lability, it changes all the time. It's never something consistent like it can be in the case of men. @Atavistic Autist

Also, in the romantic aspects, it's always ridiculous for foids to find a new cock to jump onto, so they won't be mourning the loss of a loved one for years and years like men can do, especially failed normies who go through insanely long dry spells.

Men stop throwing tantrums at a very young age and that's because of brain development and differences in neurology.
You can see easily that foids like to feel negative emotions like anger, outrage, and sadness. They seek it out, and when a relationship gets boring to them, they start fights to keep it interesting, whereas non-gay men don't do this.
Tesla IQ.

Women LOVE drama and chaos. They hate it when there's peace and everything in its right place. They'll pick fights over absolutely nothing if this takes place.

I think it's also because women often receive validation and support in their outbursts so they just keep doing it.
right, but have you ever felt like screaming and shrieking and flailing about like they do?
probably not, but even my mother did this until the age of 50 or so.
it takes a lot of energy to do that, and if it's just complete acting for validation, it's difficult to do without some sort of emotional impetus behind it, just like it's hard to pretend to be on drugs when you're not on it. i don't think they are that good of actors.

Last edited:
It's not exactly that they are more emotional in general. I believe we men feel a greater scope of emotions, including empathy (regardless of the gender or looks level of the person), musing deeply about life, having a heavy conscience about our bad actions (foids don't seem to have a lot of this), etc.

But foids are less "grounded", their emotions lead them 100%, whereas men usually can retain some control over themselves regardless of the emotions they're feeling.
This makes sense but I didn't really think about how their emotions are the main thing affecting their actions, I was really just thinking about capacity to feel emotion. Also unrelated, but I like your music.

Number of digits of pi IQ.

Its biological that foids think with their emotions as its more important for nursing children, a lot of people mistake this trait to women having more emotions than men.