Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't think i belong to the human species

W

worstcel

Banned
-
Can barely even relate to my own subclass of "humans", which is incels.

I don't even feel like getting a gf, don't feel like doing anything with genetically rich individuals whether it be males or females.

While u guys all seem to want all this stuff so badly, some would even sell their soul if it was a thing.

U guys all succeeded in evolution, actually wanting a gf, while me over here wants nothing to do with the human race, I don't even feel like I belong.

I know humans being cruel is natural, I know males wanting to find a mating partner is natural, but I just don't feel it as much.

I've just grown to dislike every single human, wondering if that's natural too??

I know i dont, in any previous life there was no way earth was my home planet

I just wanna find some purpose to this world. I don't wanna die knowing nothing of this place. Couldn't give less of a fuck about society at this point.

i've given up on getting a gf. even if i could magically get god tier white chad bones, my self-confidence and social skills have plummeted to complete shit. All i want now is to retire to play relaxing vidya or watch anime

I'm not human

I’m subhuman

Lmao I’ve had so many genetically caused health problems since a child it’s over. I should have been naturally selected tf out of here but thanks to medicine I’m clinging onto this life.

The blackpill consists of multiple stages. You're in perhaps the most difficult one now.

Know that feel bro. Since I started balding, I look more of a insect than a real human.

Beastcel here.
aristotle-quotes-7.jpg

What can I say...
We are lost souls

I just wanna go away, far far away. Away from all of this. I want to forget...

Worstcel need cave and rock

Can barely even relate to my own subclass of "humans", which is incels.

I don't even feel like getting a gf, don't feel like doing anything with genetically rich individuals whether it be males or females.

While u guys all seem to want all this stuff so badly, some would even sell their soul if it was a thing.

U guys all succeeded in evolution, actually wanting a gf, while me over here wants nothing to do with the human race, I don't even feel like I belong.

I know humans being cruel is natural, I know males wanting to find a mating partner is natural, but I just don't feel it as much.

I've just grown to dislike every single human, wondering if that's natural too??

I've never wanted a GF, just what a GF provides (sex)

I definitely don't want one now because I've realized I'm too damaged to be a "proper boyfriend" anymore, that's when its truly over for you, when you are no longer "human enough" to even take part in the social interactions required to get and maintain a GF

I dont think im human either