Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't think I can become normal

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I've had so much pain in my life due to being rejected and made fun of.
Even if things suddenly changed, the experiences I've had won't go away; they're always be with me.

same here, my head is enough fucked up already, there is no ascension for me

Weirdomaxx then

Weirdomaxx is da wae. Bad I not maxxed it to maximum

At least your country is cold most of the years and you dont get to see prime semi naked pussy holes walking the streets. PLenty of these in tropical-arid south american wasteland. I rather live in cold weather countries so i can enjoy coping in a warm cozzy home :feelsohh:

At least your country is cold most of the years and you dont get to see prime semi naked pussy holes walking the streets. PLenty of these in tropical-arid south american wasteland. I rather live in cold weather countries so i can enjoy coping in a warm cozzy home :feelsohh:
I see them during summer.
I simply cannot go outside without buying a bottle of booze during summer

i got PTSD and permanent brain damage from being rejected and neeting for 11+ years

Even if things suddenly changed, the experiences I've had won't go away; they're always be with me.
You cant be 100% normal if you've missed those crucial socializing opportunities while growing up. Just study how normies interact and try to copy. Its all we can do now

nobody even understands our pain anyway, it's like talking to a space alien

there are no femoids on the entire fucking planet that went through anything similar in order to be able to relate

even if you went blind, and went to a blind center for blind people, the blind women would still lifemog you and have a more optimistic outlook

I can't live a normal life, I was raised by the stripes
So I gotta be down with the hood team

I was always the weird kid in school, but the past 1 in a half years my mental state has been going down and down to the point where I envy my self 3 years ago.

Once you start posting on incels.co you are not normal

Normal just means attractive

Same, I missed out on too many experiences to catch up.

I was fine until I got the courage to ask a girl out who I had crushed on at like the end of primary school to a dance night.

My narcissist mum barred me from going because I "had the sniffles" despite it being the last time I'd get to see her before moving and changing schools.

I remember pretending to rope on a tree in front of girls who were interested in me because I was a 'loner'. Fucking suicidal even then.

I know how you feel bro, I'm the exact same, even if I had a million bucks I would still be unhappy

I was isolated my whole teenage years. That changed me forever.

I was fine until I got the courage to ask a girl out who I had crushed on at like the end of primary school to a dance night.

My narcissist mum barred me from going because I "had the sniffles" despite it being the last time I'd get to see her before moving and changing schools.

I remember pretending to rope on a tree in front of girls who were interested in me because I was a 'loner'. Fucking suicidal even then.
Your mother's a cunt, is she happy how her little boy turned out?

Your mother's a cunt, is she happy how her little boy turned out?

Wouldn't know. I left and didn't look back years ago. Had to listen to her fucking some stranger every other night after she'd go out and get drunk.

Wouldn't know. I left and didn't look back years ago. Had to listen to her fucking some stranger every other night after she'd go out and get drunk.
Yet she worried about a sniffle, strangers that could be murderer's, sti's, lol amazing.

Yet she worried about a sniffle, strangers that could be murderer's, sti's, lol amazing.
No, she was a narcissist. She was worried about me no longer being controlled by her.

Yeah, hope it hurt. I spent a year on the streets, but that paled in comparison to the damage I hope I caused.
How'd you make it off the streets & back into society? Doesn't seem to be an easy task.

How'd you make it off the streets & back into society? Doesn't seem to be an easy task.

I moved interstate. Some things were hard, got addicted to gambling after I finally had a place, and nearly lost it. Eventually became wageslave for shit job, then wageslave for less shit job.

What about you? what's your story?

I moved interstate. Some things were hard, got addicted to gambling after I finally had a place, and nearly lost it. Eventually became wageslave for shit job, then wageslave for less shit job.

What about you? what's your story?
Got a post on here somewhere, cba to find it.

Abridged version, 2 parents that met in mental health hospital, neither worked the entire time I've been alive, poor as shit in an ethnic part of London but white English, problems with thugs in the neighborhood; got to move from there but mind was already fucked, no extended familial support, bullied at school, most of my life I have been a socially awkward recluse, got diagnosed this year with Asperger's. Mother died, live with father, have fuck all, no friends. No job, tried to get relationships in the past but they either never made it to the irl meeting part, at the irl meeting part the bitches were clearly disinterested, ghosted afterwards or was flat out lied to & strung along. Pretty much given up, no idea what'll happen when my father dies; either some shit tier job or rope as homelessness as someone with ASD sounds impossible.

Got a post on here somewhere, cba to find it.

problems with thugs in the neighborhood; got to move from there but mind was already fucked, no extended familial support, bullied at school, most of my life I have been a socially awkward recluse, got diagnosed this year with Asperger's.

I feel all of this. I'm terrified of going and trying to get some sort of diagnosis. Like I just feel that will make all this shit worse.

I feel all of this. I'm terrified of going and trying to get some sort of diagnosis. Like I just feel that will make all this shit worse.
Depends, if you get diagnosed at least you can say that explains some of the shit, if you're able to get help from it then good. US & Holland have programs/companies that help those on the higher functioning end of autism get employment & aren't held to the same standard as neurotypicals, UK does not as this place is backwards as fuck & expects everyone to be a clone. I'd rather be Japanese tbh as at least that country seems less of a nightmare for introverts.

nobody even understands our pain anyway, it's like talking to a space alien

there are no femoids on the entire fucking planet that went through anything similar in order to be able to relate

even if you went blind, and went to a blind center for blind people, the blind women would still lifemog you and have a more optimistic outlook

There's no return key on our keyboard of life.

Living as an incel destroys your mind after being born destroyed your body. It never began.

You cant be 100% normal if you've missed those crucial socializing opportunities while growing up. Just study how normies interact and try to copy. Its all we can do now

This is the problem with the personality meme that doesn't get mentioned enough. Normies talk about personality like it's as easy to change as your outfit. But to the extent that personality matters, it's largely outside of your control and determined by your developmental opportunities during your formative years. And a lot of the milestones need to happen when you're really young, so by the time you're old enough to realize there's a problem, it's already too late.