Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't think I can ever accept the blackpill and live

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
And none of you people can too because you would have roped. Stop coping about your "copes" brocels. We're all expecting life to get better in some way or form or you're lying to yourself.

Despite having seen the statistics I still hold out hope that my life would improve. It's shameful and it sometimes gives me weird thoughts but damn it, I'm going to ascend one day boyos, you watch me, then you can call me a fakecel or whatever but I must ascend, I will ascend. Believe me brocels, believe me.

The day I truly and utterly accept the blackpill, I will rope, there is no point to living otherwise, none of the "copes" can ever sustain me and the word "cope" itself is a testament that you are just lying to yourself about your life.

exactly, all the fakecels larping about being fully blackpilled, blackpill = deathpill
I have noticed a somewhat similar trend. it seems like users who identify primarily as "based blackpillers" are the least sincere about their supposed struggles. @mylifeistrash talked about how he's on the forum for "blackpill discussion" and he had a shit ton of posts about how he's 6'5, strong jaw, his experiences with women "treating him like a God", etc.

frankly I think a lot of "discussion of the blackpill' is pseudo intellectual/edgy shit which primarily attracts failed normies, or just stuff that's been discussed to death already. truecels who genuinely hate their lives and would just rope if they knew that their lives are never going to get better seem a lot less interested in "discussing" it, probably because everything that affects them is already self evident. their content is more geared towards discussion of personal experiences and what not (which is far more interesting)

Last edited:
And none of you people can too because you would have roped. Stop coping about your "copes" brocels. We're all expecting life to get better in some way or form or you're lying to yourself.

Despite having seen the statistics I still hold out hope that my life would improve. It's shameful and it sometimes gives me weird thoughts but damn it, I'm going to ascend one day boyos, you watch me, then you can call me a fakecel or whatever but I must ascend, I will ascend. Believe me brocels, believe me.

The day I truly and utterly accept the blackpill, I will rope, there is no point to living otherwise, none of the "copes" can ever sustain me and the word "cope" itself is a testament that you are just lying to yourself about your life.
we dont cope that our situation will change with women, we cope with finding other things to do in life.

I have noticed a somewhat similar trend. it seems like users who identify primarily as "based blackpillers" are the least sincere about their supposed struggles. @mylifeistrash talked about how he's on the forum for "blackpill discussion" and he had a shit ton of posts about how he's 6'5, strong jaw, his experiences with women "treating him like a God", etc.

frankly I think a lot of "discussion of the blackpill' is pseudo intellectual/edgy shit which primarily attracts failed normies, or just stuff that's been discussed to death already. truecels who genuinely hate life and can't stand living with full acceptance of the blackpill seem a lot less interested in "discussing" it. their content is more geared towards discussion of personal experiences and what not (which is far more interesting)
That's basically what I do all the time here lmao, giga over for me, but I wish the fakecels would fuck off fr

Despite having seen the statistics I still hold out hope that my life would improve.
Egocentrism is the inability to differentiate between self and other. More specifically, it is the inability to untangle subjective schemas from objective reality and an inability to accurately assume or understand any perspective other than one's own.

Egocentrism is the inability to differentiate between self and other. More specifically, it is the inability to untangle subjective schemas from objective reality and an inability to accurately assume or understand any perspective other than one's own.
OP makes a bit too broad of a statement tbh but not totally wrong. @BlkPillPres said something similar about how a decent portion of the forum thinks they're "not like the others", that they believe they're going to ascend someday and that their current situation is just temporary.

I would still say I disagree with OP's point though, for me the prospect of "ascending" is simply not something that can occur in my lifetime, though as of right now I don't have any serious intentions of sui. rope is a last resort for when your life is just unending pain with no hope of relief, and it takes a lot of willpower either way. in my case my academic/economic conditions are actually pretty good which makes life bearable and lets me focus on other things; if I was NEET and high school dropout it would be a different story tbh
it is so unattainable for me that I can't even imagine it. maintaining a long term relationship as an unattractive man is already a struggle, but since I'm autistic + KHHV with no relationship experience there is just no way for me to compete

I don't even know what couples do together honestly, let alone how to entertain a girl and socialize with her every day, indefinitely. there's so many elements to social skills and relationships that people gradually learn through decades of constant social interaction and experience, of which I have almost none. I will never be able to fully understand or relate to people who have a solid grasp on interpersonal skills/social norms, let alone have a successful relationship with one of them

very few people understand what it's like to know it's truly and utterly over, to know for a fact that the idea of you having a relationship is simply beyond the realm of possibility and will not happen in your lifetime

BASED. I had the blackpill on my hand when I was 11. 34 now and still not able to swallow it. If I would have, I would not be around anymore.
So I keept stuck in a state of fantasy and autism for 20+years. Still with mental issues, unable to accept reality...

i own 30+ acres of land and engage in farming. 2 hours away from all civilization. Not a foid in sight.

i own 30+ acres of land and engage in farming. 2 hours away from all civilization. Not a foid in sight.
can I move in with you and work with you some something? want to get away from people myself
and holy shit, you're a day1cel, where have you been this whole time

You could kidnap a girl and keep her chained in your basement and nobody would know if you have that much land

sorry op but
i don't acknowledge irrelevant trash

Ive been waiting for 15 years something to happen which would change my situation and when i realised nothing gonna change my world i started to cope about reasons why not to rope, first my mother needed me but she passed away, now my little nephew needs me because he doesnt have a father but if his sister remarries and leave, maybe ill just rope.

Ive been waiting for 15 years something to happen which would change my situation and when i realised nothing gonna change my world i started to cope about reasons why not to rope, first my mother needed me but she passed away, now my little nephew needs me because he doesnt have a father but if his sister remarries and leave, maybe ill just rope.
i don't know if i'll raise my sister's chad spawn tbh

I didnt wanted in beginning, she would leave him alone when he was just few months old to go out to party, she would yell at him and blaming him for all her troubles even though she choosed to get pregnant with a married man, i felt sorry for him, its not his fault he was born, she was a bitch i even punched her once but she improved in last few years, she got a job and buys him food and clothes but im still the one who keep the eye on him and cook for him. I know its cucked, his dad never even tried to contact him if he ever try im gonna gut him like a pig.