Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't think i ever actually liked a girl.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I mean sure, there have been girls who i wanted to fuck in the past, but that's more or less it. I never really had a crush on a non fictional foid, because i liked her as a human being. And no, that's not because i'm a toxic misogynist, who sees women as walking masturbation devices.

No, i wanted to fall in love with a girl, i wanted to have a crush on a girl, who wasn't a celebrity, nor a cartoon or video game character. But the way pretty much all the girls, i meet throughout my lifetime behaved, was just not how i wanted my potential girlfriend to behave. I wanted a soft, nice, caring girl who shared some of my hobbys, who didn't acted either like a slut or like a obnoxious, entitled spoiled brat.

I still remember walking aimlessly through my hometown, while skipping school, daydreaming about having such a girl at my site, with whom i could skip school together, who would play video games with me, who would watch movies with me, who would stay up late at night with me, talking about god and the universe, who would support me when i was feeling down, and tell me that everything will be alright, someone who just accepts me for who i am.

But unfortunately i never meet such a girl, the girls who i had contact with, would either just ignore me, or straight up insult me, for no particular reason, other then me existing too close to them. The truth is, that what i want doesn't exists in this reality, at least not for someone like me. Coming to the realization that women, are cold hearted, animals who can only really fall in love with chad, destroyed me.

It's no wonder that so many incels cope, by having waifus. Since waifus are the only way, they can get what they actually desire. Even when it only takes please within their own heads. Btw, for anyone interested in reading more about, why waifus are probably the better option opposed to actual foids, i highly recommend reading the thread "a man's love for his waifu is the only true romantic love" by @LiterallyASoyboy

Last edited:
blinding wall of non-formated text tbh

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

Gay?

is she your waifu?

Just don’t link the thread theory

I've never had oneitits. Every girl I had a crush on ended up being a whore anyway.

It's natural to want to fuck as many women as possible.

Having a crush/oneitis is cucked and low-T

It's natural to want to fuck as many women as possible.

Having a crush/oneitis is cucked and low-T
Exactly. Chad doesn't care about long term bs

I never had a oneitis either. None of the girls I found attractive shared the same interests as me.

Same here. Feel the lust and desire but not the love. I think some people just don't have it in them. Most foid behaviors annoy me in some way that it's hard to bear them for extended periods of time. Most foids don't fall in love too; unless it's with a chad. True unconditional love might nor exist either. For most normies, it's feels like a transaction.

it's readable, but kinda unpleasing
Vald.jpg

I realized I had OP on my ignore list and didnt even see the post.

Thanks for the summary

Demba

I mean sure, there have been girls who i wanted to fuck in the past, but that's more or less it. I never really had a crush on a non fictional foid, because i liked her as a human being. And no, that's not because i'm a toxic misogynist, who sees women as walking masturbation devices.

No, i wanted to fall in love with a girl, i wanted to have a crush on a girl, who wasn't a celebrity, nor a cartoon or video game character. But the way pretty much all the girls, i meet throughout my lifetime behaved, was just not how i wanted my potential girlfriend to behave. I wanted a soft, nice, caring girl who shared some of my hobbys, who didn't acted either like a slut or like a obnoxious, entitled spoiled brat.

I still remember walking aimlessly through my hometown, while skipping school, daydreaming about having such a girl at my site, with whom i could skip school together, who would play video games with me, who would watch movies with me, who would stay up late at night with me, talking about god and the universe, who would support me when i was feeling down, and tell me that everything will be alright, someone who just accepts me for who i am.

But unfortunately i never meet such a girl, the girls who i had contact with, would either just ignore me, or straight up insult me, for no particular reason, other then me existing too close to them. The truth is, that what i want doesn't exists in this reality, at least not for someone like me. Coming to the realization that women, are cold hearted, animals who can only really fall in love with chad, destroyed me.

It's no wonder that so many incels cope, by having waifus. Since waifus are the only way, they can get what they actually desire. Even when it only takes please within their own heads. Btw, for anyone interested in reading more about, why waifus are probably the better option opposed to actual foids, i highly recommend reading the thread "a man's love for his waifu is the only true romantic love" by @LiterallyASoyboy

True, almost everything men think about women is just male projection. Men just want a bro with a pussy and tits.
The reason they want a bro with a pussy and tits is because society shuns and attacks male bonding (male spaces, hobbies are being destroyed) and shames men for engaging in pro-male activities. As a result of this artificially created competitiveness between men, the male population looks for a subsitute for this bonding in relationships with the female.

This is the basis for civilization. Women understand this instinctively and built elaborate bait & switch traps to trap providers by prentending to have male virtues.

Reality is yet again, a complete inversion of what we are told.
Masculinity IS actually a social construct. A civilization can not exist withou re-defining masculinity into something that serves women and by extension the system at large. We define masculinity by the ability a man has to serve the female sex and society.
A man that does not serve is told to "grow up" and "man up".

In reality, men do not need women for anything but sex. The need for female affection is a conditioned psychological process, the result of brainwashing by the mother at a very early age (women treat male babies very differently compared to female babies. Women withold affection from male babies, simulate abandonment by letting them cry longer etc...).
Men are at their happiest within the confines of what I would call the "hunter-group". You often hear stories from former soldiers who say that war was the greatest experience of their life because it made them feel alive. In war, males can act as they were intended to act, live an die for other men without reaping social repercussion for doing so.

Under normal circumstances, men live a nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyle and women follow in their tracks and live of the scraps, exchanging sex and procreation for resources from the males. This is the starting point for all of civilization.

What follows is this: Women begin raising children, these children conversly grow up competing with other men (through encouragement of the mother) while worshipping women at the same time (remind yourself how little kids always prefer the mother over the father when asked in street interviews). They form settlements where women are worshipped. At the same time the nomadic male groups are still roaming around, pillaging, hunting and raping.

Voilà, I present to you the middle east.

Sorry for the sperg-out. I had a hard day at work and needed to vent. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
Even if I liked some girl, getting to know her made my peepee go soft. Seriously, just getting to know a foid kills me boner for her completely. They are all so basic, boring, bland, copy-paste and dumb.

Gorillaz are robust, masculine and agressive if some of them cannot get gorilla holes they'll seek monkey females so monkey holes will leave their incel males for gorillaz chad cock. It's pretty much similar to what's happenning in South East Asia. :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

Gorillaz are robust, masculine and agressive if some of them cannot get gorilla holes they'll seek monkey females so monkey holes will leave their incel males for gorillaz chad cock. It's pretty much similar to what's happenning in South East Asia. :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:
View attachment 215673

While I agree with all the traits you've listed, i assure you I am an incel. Due to being a Geneticslly modified Gorilla with higher intelligence than most of my species, I was shunned by all gorilla females.

27cf5369d542dc4dc2e81c13b2b46279

While I agree with all the traits you've listed, i assure you I am an incel. Due to being a Geneticslly modified Gorilla with higher intelligence than most of my species, I was shunned by all gorilla females.

View attachment 215675
Sorry to hear that Mr. Gorilla!

Worst essay ive read in a while tbh :feelskek:

Low T

Cope
A1F49811 904D 4F86 AF8F 8763DFC23B9E

True, almost everything men think about women is just male projection. Men just want a bro with a pussy and tits.
The reason they want a bro with a pussy and tits is because society shuns and attacks male bonding (male spaces, hobbies are being destroyed) and shames men for engaging in pro-male activities. As a result of this artificially created competitiveness between men, the male population looks for a subsitute for this bonding in relationships with the female.

This is the basis for civilization. Women understand this instinctively and built elaborate bait & switch traps to trap providers by prentending to have male virtues.

Reality is yet again, a complete inversion of what we are told.
Masculinity IS actually a social construct. A civilization can not exist withou re-defining masculinity into something that serves women and by extension the system at large. We define masculinity by the ability a man has to serve the female sex and society.
A man that does not serve is told to "grow up" and "man up".

In reality, men do not need women for anything but sex. The need for female affection is a conditioned psychological process, the result of brainwashing by the mother at a very early age (women treat male babies very differently compared to female babies. Women withold affection from male babies, simulate abandonment by letting them cry longer etc...).
Men are at their happiest within the confines of what I would call the "hunter-group". You often hear stories from former soldiers who say that war was the greatest experience of their life because it made them feel alive. In war, males can act as they were intended to act, live an die for other men without reaping social repercussion for doing so.

Under normal circumstances, men live a nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyle and women follow in their tracks and live of the scraps, exchanging sex and procreation for resources from the males. This is the starting point for all of civilization.

What follows is this: Women begin raising children, these children conversly grow up competing with other men (through encouragement of the mother) while worshipping women at the same time (remind yourself how little kids always prefer the mother over the father when asked in street interviews). They form settlements where women are worshipped. At the same time the nomadic male groups are still roaming around, pillaging, hunting and raping.

Voilà, I present to you the middle east.

Sorry for the sperg-out. I had a hard day at work and needed to vent. Thanks for your understanding.

High iq, this is the kind of response i was hoping for when i made this thread. Unfortunately the majority of people were busy complaining about my writing skill instead. Thanks i appreciate, that you took the time to write this comment.

These gay threads have to stop, tbh ngl

lucky ive had so many different crushes and they’ve all ended in disappointment

It's no wonder that so many incels cope, by having waifus. Since waifus are the only way, they can get what they actually desire. Even when it only takes please within their own heads.

I have never felt an serious interest in a woman. Because I don't see them as humans, more like talking objects not masturbation holes just objects. I don't expect anything intelligent to come out of a womans mouth. So I don't think any type of companionship to the level I want is possible because I would be the one carrying the conversation. So I don't agree with the statement that I just want a hole, any hole. So I don't believe any real female can satisfy what I want, so a waifu is an alternative to the deficiencies of a real woman.

I sometimes get a feeling off some incels that they are still holding hope out for women, not worshiping them but still have bluepilled actions. Self improvement for women is very bluepilled, gymmaxing, chin surgeries, flying to other countries, it makes no sense to me because you are still trying to chase tail and hoping these improvements will get you something. I know there are some that just don't want to be treated like trash in general because of looks, so having a facelift makes sense.

Yes, I think that is what many men want is a "bro with a pussy and tits". I think male frendship is important in deterring aggression between males. When you add women to anything it tends to become a zoo where even if you are not interested in the woman men will one up and try to degrade other males to get the pussy. Unfortunate the "bro with a pussy" does not exist in this word, because women have different brains that can't be rewired to work like a man's brain. Interesting take on the "hunter group", if a man would be able to find this hunter group fraternity with a female of his choice would that not be the most ideal relationship?

I will like to read more about it

I have never felt an serious interest in a woman. Because I don't see them as humans, more like talking objects not masturbation holes just objects. I don't expect anything intelligent to come out of a womans mouth. So I don't think any type of companionship to the level I want is possible because I would be the one carrying the conversation. So I don't agree with the statement that I just want a hole, any hole. So I don't believe any real female can satisfy what I want, so a waifu is an alternative to the deficiencies of a real woman.

I sometimes get a feeling off some incels that they are still holding hope out for women, not worshiping them but still have bluepilled actions. Self improvement for women is very bluepilled, gymmaxing, chin surgeries, flying to other countries, it makes no sense to me because you are still trying to chase tail and hoping these improvements will get you something. I know there are some that just don't want to be treated like trash in general because of looks, so having a facelift makes sense.

Yes, I think that is what many men want is a "bro with a pussy and tits". I think male frendship is important in deterring aggression between males. When you add women to anything it tends to become a zoo where even if you are not interested in the woman men will one up and try to degrade other males to get the pussy. Unfortunate the "bro with a pussy" does not exist in this word, because women have different brains that can't be rewired to work like a man's brain. Interesting take on the "hunter group", if a man would be able to find this hunter group fraternity with a female of his choice would that not be the most ideal relationship?

Yes, it would be. But it almost never happens. Females are completely unable to bond like men. I observe this constantly in the social circle surrounding my grandmother. Even after 60 years of marriage, women will just get another man within 3 months of their husbands death.
A man in the same situation would wither away like an integral part of him had been ripped out.

Last edited:
you sound like you're either a faggot or an asexual pussy.

you sound like you're either a faggot or an asexual pussy.
You apparently didn't even read the first sentence of my post. In which i say "there have been girls who I wanted to fuck in the past" how does this imply that i'm gay or asexual, you utter moron?

There has been less than 5 for me. I still remember all of them by name and looks because I'm forced to unfortunately remember them as never forget things from my younger years.
I wish I could forget them.

i had a fuck ton of crushes aka girls i wanted to fuck and maybe one oneitis

I’ve never had a crush or a oneitis because even before I took the blackpill I knew I never stood a chance. I’ve heard more than enough degenerate stories from foids in school. Also imagine lIking someone that wants you dead and rotting :feelstastyman: