Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I don't think I ever saw a good youtube channel made by a female

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Seriously, all the good channels are made by men. From comedy to science, games, DIY, cooking. Everything, you name it. All female youtube channels are just bs, either gossip or some attention whoring channel where they mimic something a male did priorly in a better way.

As weird as it seems, even regarding supposedly female related subjects, the best channels are made by men. For god sake, the best skincare channel I've found is made by a british dude (a faggot though, but a man nevertheless).

And then we reach the conclusion: women are indeed fucking useless. Foids and soys will say "you just want sex with women that's y u inkler", but tell me, what are you supposed to do with these damn brainless creatures besides fucking?

It is what it is, if women didn't have pussy they'd be treated worse than animals.

Agreed, whenever I hear a foid speak about anything I just want to rip my ears off.

I refuse to listen or watch any media made by foids. I physically cannot. My body won't take them seriously.

20200217 190808

Based and femaleinferioritypilled. Intelectually speaking, they are just inferior in every aspect.

Females cant make content tbh.

If foids ain't naked what's the point?

And even then it's better to mute.

Maybe asmr? If you're into that shit

I don't even think I watched any female YouTubers as a kid besides PopularMMO's wife, and I never watcher her alone, only when she was with PMMO lol

Even now googling "best female Youtbers" they're all corny, unoriginal "comedy" channels or lazy reaction channels.

You know how easy it is to make ASMR? It's literally whispering into the microphone and I heard somebody makes their scripts for them/people give them scripts to read.

this and cosplay that's about it

And let's be honest,the only reason people like Pokimane and Sssniperwolf have a following is because of their simp fans. Nobody actually watches them for their content.

asmr. otherwise agreed :feelsokman: I mean male asmr could be 'better' I guess but that's pretty gay :feelshaha:

bikini hauls are fun to watch if they're skimpy enough :feelsohh:

I don't think I'm subscribed to a single female run youtube channel besides some Jap/korean ASMR channels because thats what no pussy does to a nigga.

Last edited:
I wouldn't know as I've made it my duty to not watch female youtube channels.

There are some channels with females in them that I like, but I can't think of any good ones that are female only.

it all revolves around intimacy anyways, thirsty men wanting to feel what it likes to have foids caring them so they can imaginationmaxx jfl.

I found one, lol.

Though you have to be into rap music, UFO’s and extraterrestrial channeling if you ever hope to “get” her.

View: https://youtu.be/jpe4QDmat6w

It’s so laughable even things like makeup are dominated by men like James Charles and Jeffrey Star

I like that one channel of the foid playing piano in anime cosplay

That’s a good thing. Females don’t need to maximise utility like men.

B-but Pokimane!! :soy:

Lmao legit I can't listen to them for more than 3 seconds. I literally avoid all female content creators. They offer nothing a man can't do better. Except if you're a cuck and le women can be funny too. No, they can't. And even when they are it's a one off, the exception doesn't make the rule.

music : leeandlie, Lindsey Stirling
based content : soph (banned)
But yeah, there's nothing else.

I stopped watching female videos because I don't trust a single word coming out of their mouth.

Even if the host is a female, the channel is ran by a man
full

Seriously, all the good channels are made by men. From comedy to science, games, DIY, cooking. Everything, you name it. All female youtube channels are just bs, either gossip or some attention whoring channel where they mimic something a male did priorly in a better way.

As weird as it seems, even regarding supposedly female related subjects, the best channels are made by men. For god sake, the best skincare channel I've found is made by a british dude (a faggot though, but a man nevertheless).

And then we reach the conclusion: women are indeed fucking useless. Foids and soys will say "you just want sex with women that's y u inkler", but tell me, what are you supposed to do with these damn brainless creatures besides fucking?

It is what it is, if women didn't have pussy they'd be treated worse than animals.
I don't use YouTube as much as I did years before, though it is true that most of the channels I ever subscribed too were males. Only time I subbed for females was to jerk off to them.

this sarcastic little right wing girl was fun ,
she was banned i forgot her name .

But i think her brother wrote her scripts or something so it wasnt even she who was entertaining .

I can't even tell if there's a good YT channel anymore. The game era is over for long time so it's pretty much boring.

I actively filter out channels made by females by clicking "Don't recommend channel" on any of them that I see.