Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't think i'm attracted to women anymore

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Can't remember the last time I felt something looking at a woman. I literally give no shits about being celibate, zero sexual fustration, I'm just pissed I don't get the validation of being able to accquire females like chad.

Can't remember the last time I felt something looking at a woman. I literally give no shits about being celibate, zero sexual fustration, I'm just pissed I don't get the validation of being able to accquire females like chad.

You can now do MGTOW with no problems.

I'm like you. I'm just very disappointed in women now and can never look at them in a positive light again.

It seems your brain has settled with the fact that you can't attract woman so it has stopped sending out attraction throughout your body.

I'm like you until I stand at the presence of one. Seeing them walk around in tight pants and smelling like perfume makes me think of how much I'm missing.

im not until they start their fauxflirting bullshit.

I'm like you until I stand at the presence of one. Seeing them walk around in tight pants and smelling like perfume makes me think of how much I'm missing.

It seems your brain has settled with the fact that you can't attract woman so it has stopped sending out attraction throughout your body.
I hope I don't get to this point tbh guess I'm still a coper

true. i don't care that much anymore. sure, i'd love to have them but in their own minds they are probably cursing me out.

This is literally how I see every women thinking about me, and thus this made me not care. They most likely have nothing but pure hatred for me.

true. i don't care that much anymore. sure, i'd love to have them but in their own minds they are probably cursing me out.

This is literally how I see every women thinking about me, and thus this made me not care. They most likely have nothing but pure hatred for me.

Yeah I always feel cringy and subhuman in the presence of foids. I don't even look at them because I don't want to experience any rejection. The negative feelings overpower any attraction I might feel toward them

I can't say I'm not attracted to them anymore, but after seeing the stuff I've seen irl and on here I don't know if I want a "girlfriend"

Lol because you've realized that all girls are cum buckets.

This

Yeah I always feel cringy and subhuman in the presence of foids. I don't even look at them because I don't want to experience any rejection. The negative feelings overpower any attraction I might feel toward them

Aww thats also one of the reasons why i dont look at any womens eyes. The angst of eye contact rejection would destroy me. This is brutal cope but it helps. Just domt look at women. Keep your eyes on the pavement

I feel the same way. Inceldom has turned me into an asexual. I don't even masturbate or feel the urge to anymore. Seeing girls with nice bodies used to be exciting but now it doesn't do anything to me anymore

I am like this now as well despite being on nofap.

I think asexuals have a much happier sex life than a straight man, unfortunately I can not change my sexual orientation.

I think asexuals have a much happier sex life than a straight man, unfortunately I can not change my sexual orientation.

Asexuals and gays alike.

My libido has dwindled significantly in recent years, but I still fantasize about kidnapping, torturing, and raping them everyday. Fantasizing about consensual sex doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm far too gone for that.

You have an Icarly profile picture.

Take the 2D pill to fully ascend. The women here are loyal and will always love you.

8FDB4537 61B0 4FC0 8A92 FA042A1C729A

Asexuals and gays alike.

My libido has dwindled significantly in recent years, but I still fantasize about kidnapping, torturing, and raping them everyday. Fantasizing about consensual sex doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm far too gone for that.

I've fantasized about raping women, but now I've come back to have fancy betas to find some woman who agrees to have consual sex for free with me, maybe I'd like to delude myself.

But I do not think gay people have a good life too, especially as they become old. Homosexuals have a lot of sex as they are young, but they die solitary. Not to mention that they are at risk of contracting some disease like AIDs since they are very promiscuous.

I've fantasized about raping women, but now I've come back to have fancy betas to find some woman who agrees to have consual sex for free with me, maybe I'd like to delude myself.

But I do not think gay people have a good life too, especially as they become old. Homosexuals have a lot of sex as they are young, but they die solitary. Not to mention that they are at risk of contracting some disease like AIDs since they are very promiscuous.

You're correct about older gays not having it as easy as younger ones. Still, I would venture to guess that even oldfags have a better chance of finding a partner than heterosexual males with sub-5 faces. All because of women's unrealistic demands that gays of any age don't have to contend with.

Same, it's not easy to be attracted to something that hates you or only wants you for your money

You're correct about older gays not having it as easy as younger ones. Still, I would venture to guess that even oldfags have a better chance of finding a partner than heterosexual males with sub-5 faces. All because of women's unrealistic demands that gays of any age don't have to contend with.

Probably the oldfags still have a better life than an incel, since many are rich because they do not have to spend with women and children, in addition to being better accepted by high society, liberal rich women have gay friends. There are doors open to them in the fashion world and things like that.
But in loving relationships they still must have a terrible life since their partners are not faithful, I find it difficult for a gay to have long relationship.

But in loving relationships they still must have a terrible life since their partners are not faithful, I find it difficult for a gay to have long relationship.

So basically, they have a similar lifestyle as a washed-up roastie who can get laid but has a hard time finding a committed partner. Still sounds better than an incel's life.

Coworkers thinking im gay because i ignore women who want nothing to do with me.

So basically, they have a similar lifestyle as a washed-up roastie who can get laid but has a hard time finding a committed partner. Still sounds better than an incel's life.
I think so, but I think gays are even more promiscuous than women, women just want to fuck with attractive or rich men, but fags have sex with anyone.

Same i dont even care at this point turned down every date

Same, I'm dead inside

Take the gaypill(jk). This, tho, is why I am here and also DO NOT try and befriend females, I tried and it didn't work