Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think inceltears exists for the purpose we think

thebreezy

thebreezy

Banned
-
I don't think it just mocks incels, it bullies the mentally unstable and twists their posts into a sick and twisted fashion to make us look bad. I guess this is already known, but it's cruel and should be banned like r/incels was.

thebreezy said:
I don't think it just mocks incels, it bullies the mentally unstable and twists their posts into a sick and twisted fashion to make us look bad. I guess this is already known, but it's cruel and should be banned like r/incels was.

Yeah, it wasn't the wrongthink as much as the desire to have others to look down on and abuse.

They're just a bunch of subhumans whith nothing better to do than "hunt" incels.

It's in their own rules that it exists just to mock incels.

However, you are right.

We have to note that women truly do HATE the ugly male. They are afraid we will rape, disfigure and kill them. Whatever good things we may do for society is rendered meaningless once they see us, and know that we are inferior and physically NEED to have sex with them.

Their goal isn't to make us look bad. We already do. They want us to DIE. They want us to cease existing.

Of course, the easiest solution would be to make incels happy. Suck a few dicks, save a few lives. But, no, we're so disgusting that it's better to try killing off ~30% of the male population that are so hideous that they will never have sex.