Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont think ive ever heard of or seen Italian incel

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Italy is the factory for manufacturing Chads. If you have Italian, Irish / Scottish, German genes mixed together, you will never be incel. Its just Chad genes, i wish i was made biologically by Italian Chad.

Have you forgotten than most of us are under six foot? We do seem to be blessed in the face and frame departments though.

Sparrow'] Have you forgotten than most of us are under six foot?  We do seem to be blessed in the face and frame departments though. [/quote] r u sayin that u r italian Chad [hr] [quote="gstvtrp said:
I'm part Italian.

part how, like one parent is italian?

I'm half Sicilian, still incel.

Idk bro I think there’s definitely ugly ones out there but they’re alpha and Italian so they’re still good.

Can't be an Italian Chad unless you're over six foot, anyone under is an Italian Chadlite. I'm only a quarter Sicilian, but Arab Sicilian so most of my white genes were overpowered and I look like a Lebanese pirate, not good for a white guy trying to get white women.

QuantumDummy said:

half u mean 1 parents is sicilian?

[quote="Sparrow']
Can't be an Italian Chad unless you're over six foot, anyone under is an Italian Chadlite. I'm only a quarter Sicilian, but Arab Sicilian so most of my white genes were overpowered and I look like a Lebanese pirate, not good for a white guy trying to get white women.
[/quote]

yeah, its over for manlet arabs

chad party 
L114ZZy.jpg

So Danny DeVito is a Tinder slayer

[quote="Sparrow']
Have you forgotten than most of us are under six foot?  We do seem to be blessed in the face and frame departments though.
[/quote]

italians are the biggest framecels in europe, get real

dr-problematic said:
QuantumDummy said:

[quote="Sparrow']

chad party
L114ZZy.jpg
[/quote]

"Chad party"

Far from it LOL.

Subhuman said:

thats true, idk what hes on about

a-virgin-nigger said:
"Chad party"

Far from it LOL.

all of them are very well groomed and good looking, so yeah, it is

dr-problematic said:
Subhuman said:
thats true, idk what hes on about

a-virgin-nigger said:
"Chad party"
Far from it LOL.
all of them are very well groomed and good looking, so yeah, it is

Well groomed normies. Chadlites at best. I don't see anything close to a Chad.

Im pretty sure there are plenty of bippity boppity incels out there. They have the worst faces out there.

Subhuman said:

I guess it's not true for some of us. I have a gorilla frame but I'm five seven and covered in hair so I should make a rope from my backhair and final cope with it.

dr-problematic said:

chad party 
L114ZZy.jpg

Yea, my mom is full Sicilian, straight from the mountains.

QuantumDummy said:
Yea, my mom is full Sicilian, straight from the mountains.

u r good looking then

dr-problematic said:
u r good looking then

Lol, that's news to me. Try convincing any woman on the planet I'm good-looking, because I get zero attention from them.

JFL at all the clueless people in this thread. Italians have very sucessfully established the stereotype that they're exceptionally beautiful when it couldn't even be farther away from the truth. Most of them are greasy manlets with overly-tanned skin and no outstanding facial features whatsoever. The women are stepping into landwhale territory at an alarming rate.

This is coming from someone who lives near Italy, works in tourism and interacts with them on a daily basis.