Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think men like us can ever find happiness if we don't find a way to create or produce something of value.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even if we all ascended right now, I don't think we'd be happy for very long.

Men in general need to create/produce something of value to be fulfilled and feel like a man. But guys like us, who are unfortunately inferior in looks/stature and thus not appreciated by society like strong and handsome men, we actually NEED to find something to create and produce so we can feel like we have worth.

It's one of my greatest wished to find an interest, a passion where I can create something and actually love doing it so much that it doesn't even feel like work. To want to do it so much that I'd prefer it over just rotting away and browsing the internet or playing games. Alas, my brain has been a depressed piece of shit for way too many years, and now I can't find anything to be interested in no matter how many years I've tried. And I'd probably never have the required energy and discipline to keep at it if I did find such an activity.

Though still, finding a passion that I actually enjoy and want to pour my soul into where I could create something of value and actually make money of it, that's my dream.

Last edited:
cope, all your accomplishments, wealth, and success means nothing if no one loves you.

I have been rotting for so long that I don't even know what those happy go lucky emotions feel like.

cope, all your accomplishments, wealth, and success means nothing if no one loves you.

Not true. I haven't accomplished much in my life, but the rare times I did something I felt proud of, it really made me feel good. It truly is a great feeling.

Not true. I haven't accomplished much in my life, but the rare times I did something I felt proud of, it really made me feel good. It truly is a great feeling.
Well it was like that for me at first too, idk

Who knew actually doing something instead of doin nothing would be beneficial.

Im not being a sarcastic dick btw. Im just tired of people complaining about their situation and doing nothing about it, then screaming cope when someone is actually doing something to enhance their own life

Men in general need to create/produce something of value to be fulfilled and feel like a man. But guys like us, who are unfortunately inferior in looks/stature and thus not appreciated by society like strong and handsome men, we actually NEED to find something to create and produce so we can feel like we have worth.

It's one of my greatest wished to find an interest, a passion where I can create something and actually love doing it so much that it doesn't even feel like work. To want to do it so much that I'd prefer it over just rotting away and browsing the internet or playing games. Alas, my brain has been a depressed piece of shit for way too many years, and now I can't find anything to be interested in no matter how many years I've tried. And I'd probably never have the required energy and discipline to keep at it if I did find such an activity.

Though still, finding a passion that I actually enjoy and want to pour my soul into where I could create something of value and actually make money of it, that's my dream.
No I've had times better than this when I was younger where I felt I was going to make it.
That alone was way better than now.
We would be happy if we ascended and life would be a lot better for us. Our outlook on society and other people would also improve.

or destroy something of value

I believe that happiness is not real.

Who knew actually doing something instead of doin nothing would be beneficial.

Im not being a sarcastic dick btw. Im just tired of people complaining about their situation and doing nothing about it, then screaming cope when someone is actually doing something to enhance their own life
I was gymmaxxed, and was rotting.
I am careermaxxxed, and Im still rotting.
There's nothing to do left, it's over

I was gymmaxxed, and was rotting.
I am careermaxxxed, and Im still rotting.
There's nothing to do left, it's over
Maybe for you theres nothing left. But for most people thats just what they tell themselves so they don't have to continue working hard.

Maybe for you theres nothing left. But for most people thats just what they tell themselves so they don't have to continue working hard.
did you work hard and get past the pain of inceldom?

did you work hard and get past the pain of inceldom?
Im still working hard. In one month i'll be finished with my programming degree (online of course for obvious reasons). I then plan on waging and working on a side project after work (remote work of course) over a few years until i can make it profitable. Every day im honing my skills.

Im not sure if its because im genetically modified, but i have no desire to LDAR. Being an incel sucks, but it hasn't made me want to LDAR not once.

Im still working hard. In one month i'll be finished with my programming degree (online of course for obvious reasons). I then plan on waging and working on a side project after work (remote work of course) over a few years until i can make it profitable. Every day im honing my skills.

Im not sure if its because im genetically modified, but i have no desire to LDAR. Being an incel sucks, but it hasn't made me want to LDAR not once.
good luck with that brocel. Honestly you would have been better off with a coding bootcamp

so true but if you are a talentless stupid incel just rope

good luck with that brocel. Honestly you would have been better off with a coding bootcamp
Thanks brocel.

Honestly maybe i would. But most positions in programming want full on bachelor degrees. I figured i'd play it safe.
Still getting used to the human world. It was so much easier living in my forest and eating berries and bananas.

Wow I'm impressed. You're a much better man than I am, I've rotted away my youth doing nothing but watching the same sitcoms 100 times on repeat and browsing the internet for like 10 years.
so true but if you are a talentless stupid incel just rope
I wish but I can't, I've thought about that since I was 13 and now I'm in my mid to late 20s and I still haven't gotten the courage to do it. I've come to realize I'll never do it, but I could have a heart attack or something since I'm so unhealthy so that's a positive.

Wow I'm impressed. You're a much better man than I am, I've rotted away my youth doing nothing but watching the same sitcoms 100 times on repeat and browsing the internet for like 10 years.

I wish but I can't, I've thought about that since I was 13 and now I'm in my mid to late 20s and I still haven't gotten the courage to do it. I've come to realize I'll never do it, but I could have a heart attack or something since I'm so unhealthy so that's a positive.
Don't feel forced to like you NEED to do it. You only have one life. If watching the same sitcom 100 times and browsing the internet is what you enjoy then do it.

If you really want to break that habit one day then im sure you'll find the courage to do it.

Mid to late 20s isn't too late to start

Feels like y sandbox n rpg games r so popular with men. Or Jus games in general whr u climb the ranks,n ur stats n progress can be felt.:feelsbadman:

I have been rotting for so long that I don't even know what those happy go lucky emotions feel like.
This. Once in a while a youtube video will make me chuckle for a bit and then it goes away. It's like a tiny island of happiness on ocean of despair.

Armored Gorilla is my favorite character tbh.

Sometimes i walk out in the human world.

If people ask, i tell them its a Gorilla suit. Others have caught on though, so i rarely do it anymore just to avoid having to move to another forest again.
webcomic by ONE vs. Digital Manga remake by Yusuke Murata vs. anime by  Madhouse art comparison of Armored Gorilla's stare - Imgur

Wasn't this your older avi?

You know what op, I think your post has given me actual motivation to start improving myself. I've been LDARing for way too long. In the beginning I told myself I needed a break cuz my mental health was a mess and I didn't wanna end up killing someone or killing myself, I was very depressed and frustrated about my life, my low IQ, my looks, the world, and shit like that. I was also going through a very deep existential crisis. But now I've come to a point where I feel apathetic most of the time and I have more instincts than emotions, I don't feel emotionally unstable anymore. Maybe now I can start working on shit that gives me a sense of pride, even if it's just cope I don't care.
I've tried self improving in the past but I always ended up having mental breakdowns, I guess I was too redpilled (even tho I didn't know of the term back then)
Yeah, I think I'm gonna start by working out for real and following a healthy diet. My heath has deteriorated too much, I wanna feel the strength and vitality I used to have. Maybe I could start drawing and painting again.
If shit doesn't work out I can always go back to LDARing I guess I have nothing to lose.
Armored Gorilla is my favorite character tbh.

Sometimes i walk out in the human world.

If people ask, i tell them its a Gorilla suit. Others have caught on though, so i rarely do it anymore just to avoid having to move to another forest again.
I'm starting to believe you're actually a genetically enhanced gorilla

I agree. I need a purpose. Something to wake up for other than smoking weed and playing games.

You know what op, I think your post has given me actual motivation to start improving myself. I've been LDARing for way too long. In the beginning I told myself I needed a break cuz my mental health was a mess and I didn't wanna end up killing someone or killing myself, I was very depressed and frustrated about my life, my low IQ, my looks, the world, and shit like that. I was also going through a very deep existential crisis. But now I've come to a point where I feel apathetic most of the time and I have more instincts than emotions, I don't feel emotionally unstable anymore. Maybe now I can start working on shit that gives me a sense of pride, even if it's just cope I don't care.
I've tried self improving in the past but I always ended up having mental breakdowns, I guess I was too redpilled (even tho I didn't know of the term back then)
Yeah, I think I'm gonna start by working out for real and following a healthy diet. My heath has deteriorated too much, I wanna feel the strength and vitality I used to have. Maybe I could start drawing and painting again.
If shit doesn't work out I can always go back to LDARing I guess I have nothing to lose.

That's what i've been trying to tell you guys.

I am a gentically modified gorilla

Photo l

I'm glad mate, the only way out of this is to work on your life. Hope you really do end up healthier and stronger.

really hope you find it, bro.
it's tough out there because even if you find something, it will be supremely hard for you to find other guys who are motivated. the internet makes it easier but even then in order to have some buddies to cooperate or critique each others work, you'll have to sift through endless amounts of people that are either too busy with their partners, or too depressed and unmotivated from being incels.
it's a huge battle to get anything done in any kind of a group or crew of productive people now, guys are all either doormat coomers or 0% motivation incels that need to be prodded constantly to do anything. it's like sex controls absolutely all and sucks the life out of everything. it's all very tiresome.

really hope you find it, bro.
it's tough out there because even if you find something, it will be supremely hard for you to find other guys who are motivated. the internet makes it easier but even then in order to have some buddies to cooperate or critique each others work, you'll have to sift through endless amounts of people that are either too busy with their partners, or too depressed and unmotivated from being incels.
it's a huge battle to get anything done in any kind of a group or crew of productive people now, guys are all either doormat coomers or 0% motivation incels that need to be prodded constantly to do anything. it's like sex controls absolutely all and sucks the life out of everything. it's all very tiresome.
Ohh wow, that goes to show how warped my mind is. It never even crossed my mind to think about finding other people. Not a single thought, I'm so far from neurotypical it just didn't occur to me that this could be a problem, or that I'd even want to find other people that share that passion.

Your passion is game development, right? I hope one day you can make it, but that is indeed such an unbelievably brutal field. I know a tiny bit about it and god damn it's hard, 1000 times harder than making movies or writing books or drawing.

Ohh wow, that goes to show how warped my mind is. It never even crossed my mind to think about finding other people. Not a single thought, I'm so far from neurotypical it just didn't occur to me that this could be a problem, or that I'd even want to find other people that share that passion.

Your passion is game development, right? I hope one day you can make it, but that is indeed such an unbelievably brutal field. I know a tiny bit about it and god damn it's hard, 1000 times harder than making movies or writing books or drawing.
i think it comes very naturally after getting a passion. you'll be chasing after opportunities to either be seen or work on something bigger and better than before. again the internet makes it a lot easier than it would be otherwise.

thanks a lot man. when it comes to gamedev relative to writing or film, i think it's still a little better right now with regards to visiblity, but probably not for long.
you essentially put in more hard work, for an easier time getting seen.. because there's still nowhere near as many game developers as there are hobby musicians or film students, at least for now.

I can never be happy, my brain mechanism has be damaged while in the womb.

I honestly just want my health issues solved/to become fluent in German
Sorry to hear about that, we only realize how important health is once it's gone.

I agree. Self-actualisation is the key to happiness. Unfortunately, my passions and interests were not nurtured when I was a child so it is unlikely I will ever create something of value.