Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't think men who committed suicide were cowards

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Suicide is not cucked. What exactly does a subhuman achieve by existing? His mere existence grosses women out. They are disgusted by his presence. They are repulsed by the fact that he is a contender for their eggs. He exists just to make Chads look more attractive and he knows it.

I'll tell you what's cucked. Wageslaving and paying taxes, every single penny of which is spent by the government on holes and single mothers to make their lives even easier is cucked. Contributing towards a society which hates us with every breath it can muster is cucked. Living life ignorant of the fact that no matter what we do people will always hate us for things which is beyond our control is cucked.

I'm not encouraging suicide. I'm just saying that I don't think that subhumans who chose to go down that path were cucked. They were brave men and I respect them.

Anyone who suicides is more brave than all of the human race.

Harambe the gorilla at Gladys Porter Zoo before being relocated to Cincinnati Zoo

I don't have an issue if you sui, but I do not understand dying like the way you lived, alone and miserable and rotting in your room.

It is best to make it a public spectacle, like jumping off a building or doing it infront of others, because unfortunately in 21st century society that is how you get your problems and the problems of your community/your type of people heard, if only for a glimpse moment. Such is why people go on mass killing sprees.

I don't have an issue if you sui, but I do not understand dying like the way you lived, alone and miserable and rotting in your room.

It is best to make it a public spectacle, like jumping off a building or doing it infront of others, because unfortunately in 21st century society that is how you get your problems and the problems of your community/your type of people heard, if only for a glimpse moment. Such is why people go on mass killing sprees.

Yes this is based. Make a lot of noise and go out in style.

The act of suicide is the least cowardly thing to do. @BummerDrummer this was the thread

Based way to go.

all the people who say that suicide is cowardice would not have the courage to commit suicide

all the people who say that suicide is cowardice would not have the courage to commit suicide
They say suicide is coward cause their problems are so easy to fix that suicide would be an easy way out. They dont understand that incelibacy of an ugly man cant be fixed and suicide is the only escape.

Only small minded morons say that suicide is a cowardly act.

Men commit suicide; coward, selfish asshole! How dare you hinder train traffic, people need to get to work dont drag them into your pathetic issues incel!
Holes commit suicide; BREAKING NEWS, such a brave woman who was dealt all the wrong cards buy society, her boyfriend should be ashamed she is now flying with the angels :horror::horror::horror:

Most people can only live through retarded copes anyways, I doubt they'd be able to survive knowing how shitty and meaningless things really are. It is not uncommon to see foids roping by just experiencing a small slice of reality.

That being said, although understandable I do not think it's a good idea unless you've have some serious conditions that make your life a nightmare by itself. There are still some good things in life that people with messed up minds due to depression don't seem to be able to look at. Also, why would you rope when retarded chads and stacys are out there enjoying the best of life? I'd like to live enough at least to see some of these people feel a little bit of what they made me feel throughout these years.

Normie trait to go suicide = bad

Suicide is cucked. Men should either remove themselves from society or change it by force. No male has accomplished anythign through suicide

They say suicide is coward cause their problems are so easy to fix that suicide would be an easy way out. They dont understand that incelibacy of an ugly man cant be fixed and suicide is the only escape.
Exactly
Men commit suicide; coward, selfish asshole! How dare you hinder train traffic, people need to get to work dont drag them into your pathetic issues incel!
Holes commit suicide; BREAKING NEWS, such a brave woman who was dealt all the wrong cards buy society, her boyfriend should be ashamed she is now flying with the angels :horror::horror::horror:
Soyciety's double standards is beyond cucked

Suicide is surgery for your existence when you cannot afford facial surgery.

Based perspective ngl

It takes a lot of courage to override your survival instinct