Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think people understand just how skewed the dating dynamic is or is going to be. In the future you'll have to pay women to date them

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
OnlyFans has exploded things. I've stumbled on to profiles of fat disgusting chicks, and they're literally making thousands of dollars a month on OnlyFans

(don't click either if you don't wanna vomit

These women are 2/10. They have donations from normies and higher, thousands of them willing to pay for these disgusting creatures. And I found many many fucknig profiles of fat disgusting women all with thousands of subscribers donating.

In the future you will have to pay women to date them. I geniunly believe this. Even if you're a normie, you're so easily replaceable. OnlyFans has truly accelerated hypergamy in ways only Tinder and dating apps ever could. I'd legitimatly rather stay incel at this point than date one of these whores. I'd burn all my fucking money before ever donating a cent to a woman in any context.

Just
Exist
Mode
Remember
That
Nearly
Every
Female
Lives
On
Jeremy
Meeks
Mode
:feelskek:

Oh I fully believe this. Women are already being payed to just play video games with lonely men.

It might happen now, but it's not the "norm" yet. Most normies will have to pay their gfs a monthly salary to keep them. It'll be the only thing

And feminazis STILL Bitch about life
Its called greed, once you keep obtaining power quickly, youll die to get more, it's never enough. Especially with their daddy problems and inferiority complexes.
BUT YEAH MALES KEEP GIVING THEM POWER YOU TOTALLY SHOULDNT SLAP REALITY INTO THEM OR WHATEVER YEAH YEAH. CALIFORNIA GO BRRRRRR

When the AI bots come in, it will be the end of the female race.

The fuck you mean "in the future"? Shit's happening as we speak.

Cope. AI can't give affection or attention
If we program them to, then they can. We can one day program them so we are everything for them in their life, so we can really love them for loving us.

If we program them to, then they can. We can one day program them so we are everything for them in their life, so we can really love them for loving us.

Agreed. A.I. sexbots is lifefuel. The bots will detour thirsty desperate juggernautcels elsewhere thus giving foids less options and thus improving the dating market.

Agreed. A.I. sexbots is lifefuel. The bots will detour thirsty desperate juggernautcels elsewhere thus giving foids less options and thus improving the dating market.
exactly, we need to raise awareness about wife and husband bots for lonely people in the world, so more funding gets directed there.

Just
Exist
Mode
Remember
That
Nearly
Every
Female
Lives
On
Jeremy
Meeks
Mode
:feelskek:
Tutorial mode gigamogs Meeks mode because for Jeremy there was still a chance he'd stay rotting in the cell imo
Its called greed, once you keep obtaining power quickly, youll die to get more, it's never enough. Especially with their daddy problems and inferiority complexes.
BUT YEAH MALES KEEP GIVING THEM POWER YOU TOTALLY SHOULDNT SLAP REALITY INTO THEM OR WHATEVER YEAH YEAH. CALIFORNIA GO BRRRRRR
Agreed. Not only they have too much power, they psychologically have traits incompatible with being in power position. I think of the Simpsons episode where there was a movie with a monkey as a usa president.
Sounds good. We need to raise male smv by any means. Though, having Chads'n'lites not dating down is much more easier solultion, they're unfortunately too weak for this

Bro people already have to pay to go on dates with women. Women not only want chad, they want alpha bucks. It's been like this already for a few years.

Dear God. Cleanse this Earth.

Unfortunately for the human race, onlyfans is NEVER going to go away. It's basic economics.
A foid would have a tough time convincing 1 man to spend $2000 on her.
But convince 1000 men to spend $2 on her? Easy.
There's no way to stop it without a cultural revolution that stops women from whoring themselves by force.

Tenor 9

OnlyFans has exploded things. I've stumbled on to profiles of fat disgusting chicks, and they're literally making thousands of dollars a month on OnlyFans

(don't click either if you don't wanna vomit

These women are 2/10. They have donations from normies and higher, thousands of them willing to pay for these disgusting creatures. And I found many many fucknig profiles of fat disgusting women all with thousands of subscribers donating.

In the future you will have to pay women to date them. I geniunly believe this. Even if you're a normie, you're so easily replaceable. OnlyFans has truly accelerated hypergamy in ways only Tinder and dating apps ever could. I'd legitimatly rather stay incel at this point than date one of these whores. I'd burn all my fucking money before ever donating a cent to a woman in any context.
you allready have to pay dumbass. you pay the petrol you pay the dinner, you pay everything. its allways being like that
Bro people already have to pay to go on dates with women. Women not only want chad, they want alpha bucks. It's been like this already for a few years.
its been for centuries

Unfortunately for the human race, onlyfans is NEVER going to go away. It's basic economics.
A foid would have a tough time convincing 1 man to spend $2000 on her.
But convince 1000 men to spend $2 on her? Easy.
There's no way to stop it without a cultural revolution that stops women from whoring themselves by force.
Dear God. Cleanse this Earth.
Those two examples from OP literally show that it's beyond over, people are paying to see obese women naked, i give up honestly.

"women endure hard lives inkwell. can't you see it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back