Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t think there’s a single woman on the entire planet that would like me.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
And I’m talking every woman. Fat women, old women, deformed women, single moms, disabled women, really mean women, any woman from the absolute bottom of the barrel to an average woman to the Staciest of Stacies. I don’t think changing my standards would make a difference. And I don’t even think my standards are that high. I can also say the same thing my about no one wanting to be friends with me. All I have is family. Once they’re dead, I will have no one.

I don’t even think this is misogynistic to say.

Last edited:
Obviously, we are subhuman ugly incels. They want us dead.

Same here, man. :feelsbadman:

any woman from the absolute bottom of the barrel is still chad only

I think you have a good chance of finding one eventually. We ARE fighting a hard battle, but there's a decent chance IF you are smart, maximize your odds, stay fit, don't bald, etc

same here. I feel completely unlovable and unwanted. i cant imagine any girl looking at me and feeling anything but disgust or indifference.

There might be some, however you will never see them or meet them so cope till rope

Based.

There is a lot of proof of women who like fucking dogs, horses, other women, fruits and vegetables, etc. But there is not a single proof in recorded history of a foid ever liking and wanting to fuck a subhuman truecel.

And I’m talking every woman. Fat women, old women, deformed women, single moms, disabled women, really mean women, any woman from the absolute bottom of the barrel to an average woman to the Staciest of Stacies. I don’t think changing my standards would make a difference. And I don’t even think my standards are that high. I can also say the same thing my about no one wanting to be friends with me. All I have is family. Once they’re dead, I will have no one.

I don’t even think this is misogynistic to say.
Same, I can't even imagine someone liking me, not even a man, if someone said that they like me I wouldn't believe and think they're just pranking me