Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't think there's ever been a case of an incel losing weight past age 20

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
If you're already skinny when you're 18, then you live life on ez mode and it's easy to maintain that weight/gym lifestyle.

But for an incel to go from obese to thin? It's fucking impossible. Go look at /r/loseit or /r/progresspics and you find that every fat male on there has a fucking girlfriend that's helping them with it.

I've been attempting to lose weight since 2015, and I have made basically 0 progress because food is the last source of dopamine a truecel has. When the majority of obese normalfags have girlfriends that are fucking them and praising them, losing weight must be pretty easy.

Ultimately though there's no point, when these guys can get girlfriends and you can't, it's pretty clearly not about the weight, but the fact that whether you have good genes or not shines through it.

My weight yoyos every few years as I try and get lean but then put it all back on after about a year.

Finally someone who gets it

I dont know, some have hopped on steroids.

I'm sure it happens but yes it's hard like you say.

There's no point in losing weight if you don't have a girlfriend

Losing weight is one of the hardest things you can do in life. If it were easy then there wouldn't be so many obese people.

Been skinny ever since I was 3 years old. Never could gain weight even though I eat a lot.

Losing weight is easy for me. I'm 56
Gaining weight is hard for me.
I weigh 120 lbs.

I was a fatass before i joined the marines. I made the decision to join when I was 19, but I was overweight at 240lbs. Lost 20lbs to get a waiver to get into bootcamp. Lost 40 more pounds in boot camp by just doing regular training and opting out of of desert at the chow hall. I was in such good shape by my A school that some other dude made a comment that people like me can easily keep their body shape due to their genetics. Hard work was put into it buddy boyo.

It is easy to lose weight if you have the motivaiton. Problem is incels do not have any motivation once they take the blackpill. This is why I am a fatass now. I did try to lose weight on a whim a few years back and through a careful diet and exercise I did lose 30lbs in a month, but I gained it all back and then some because I simply do not have any reason to stay fit. Primary reason to stay fit is to attract a mate. You do not need to be fit to complete daily tasks so there is no motivation to stay fit if you are unable to attract a mate even if you are fit.

Fatcels and their copes LMAO.

I lost over 80 pounds and I'm about as autist and incel as you can get.

CICO isn't that hard, just count your calories and eat only one diet daily ffs.

If you're a fatcel weighing 200lbs and have a BMR of 2000kcal daily you can easily eat 500 calories and burn 1500 kcal and that's by doing basically nothing, you probably burn much more than that. Repeat it three days and you basically lost a pound and some more.

It's not that hard.

You're wrong, I went from 130kg to 95kg and I started at 20 years old

I dont think so,i think there a lot

i can lose weight pretty quickly if i set my mind to it and eat around 1800 calories a day with planning. chicken,rice,sponach is such an easy meal

thing is there is no motivation for me to lose weight anymore. no gf. no kids to live for. dead end job because only Chads get promotions and good offers. no reason to lose weight. i dont care to live until im 100. my life is shit i want to die in my sleep ASAP.

so i just stopped exercising and do t care. i feel like shit everyday and its hard to sleep because of my breathing. im starting to get headaches everyday randomly. i think i got diabetes last month. been feeling weird ever since. im almost 300 pounds. i cant even see my dick naturally anymore because of my stomach.
in an ironic twist ive noticed women now start to look my direction. before when i was skinny i was invisible. now i get noticed. and get pointed at. and looked down upon. when i get home from work i quickly lock the door so nobody sees how sad i am. i used to cry because nobody cared but now they do and now i cry because im getting made fun of. i can just never win.

I lost 75lbs in 6 months and was underweight, then gained it all back. Then I lost 50lbs in 3 months and then gained it all back. My trick is just to not eat at all and only eat when you feel like you might die if you don’t.

When I’m in a clinical depressed state, I just sit at home and eat frozen pizzas until I’m so full that I nearly puke. It’s great dopamine.

I don’t have access to drugs and my mom won’t let me smoke so food is my dopamine source. I support the fact that fatcels are volcel, but I was skinny for years and never was treated any better.

I’m actually not considered obese, I think my BMI is 29, which is 1 point from obese. The average American woman is 170lbs and and 5’4”, that’s a BMI of 29.2 so I should be able to find my looksmatch easily if this world was fair.

Last edited:
Not true tbh. But I’m 18 for now and planning on losing weight

Lost 65lbs in 36 days water fasting last year, I'm 25.

I lost 75lbs in 6 months and was underweight, then gained it all back. Then I lost 50lbs in 3 months and then gained it all back. My trick is just to not eat at all and only eat when you feel like you might die if you don’t.
Seems legit method, I might give it a try

i kinda lost weight when i was 22 because i had acid reflux

Cope tbhtbh. I started to max my physique when I was 21 and over the span of a year I went from chubby (85 kg = 187 lbs) to skinnyfat (65 kg = 143 lbs) and now I'm almost twink-ish/prettyboy-ish (skinny with some muscle; 63 kg = 139 lbs, but lower body fat). All just by cutting added sugar (no sweets, no soda, no white bread, no white rice etc. a lot of wholemeal grains though - lots of fiber) and added fat (no oil, no frying, no pastries etc. fat which naturally occurs in food like nuts or avocado is ok), also some very basic calisthenics (like a few pushups, situps etc. ) and occasional swimming in the last stadium (I barely had any muscle, so the rookie gains are real). Idk if it improved my SMV in any way, because I went from looking like a chubby preteen to looking like a prettyboy preteen, so the only age group which finds me hot consists of 11-year-old girls, but I feel generally better (probably because I cut out all the junk food).
Losing weight was really easy for me. In the beginning I was getting cravings, but drinking some tea/herbal tea/coffee or chugging some ice-cold water was enough to satisfy me without adding calories. I won't shame people though, because there are other copes I find hard to give up (like fapping, day 18 of no-fap and I feel like shit :feelsautistic:), but it's definitely possible.

Fatcel=Automatic volcel, no sympathy for fatcels, you can be obese from the age of 8 for all I care. It's the opposite being fat at 18 and keeping the weight on is easy while staying in shape is hard.

You guys should expiernce losing 95lbs in 6 months just to discover you're an absolute subhuman underneath the fat before you call yourselves truecels or complain.

When I’m in a clinical depressed state, I just sit at home and eat frozen pizzas until I’m so full that I nearly puke. It’s great dopamine.

I don’t have access to drugs and my mom won’t let me smoke so food is my dopamine source. I support the fact that fatcels are volcel, but I was skinny for years and never was treated any better.

I’m actually not considered obese, I think my BMI is 29, which is 1 point from obese. The average American woman is 170lbs and and 5’4”, that’s a BMI of 29.2 so I should be able to find my looksmatch easily if this world was fair.
nafld is in your future bro

vyvanse works
Lisdexamfetamine can be prescribed for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults and children six and older, as well as for moderate to severe binge eating disorder in adults.

I'm 19 and deformed as the name may suggest. I've lost 25 pounds these past few months, it's not impossible if you aren't a weak willed faggot aka a normshit that needs to be shown the carrot before undertaking anything challenging

I'm 19 and deformed as the name may suggest. I've lost 25 pounds these past few months, it's not impossible if you aren't a weak willed faggot aka a normshit that needs to be shown the carrot before undertaking anything challenging
t. normroach

normies let their bodies decay and deteriorate

I went from 93 to 75 during 20-21(almost 23 now). Now aiming for 65. Its only matter trying and fixing the way you look at food. I used to eat when ever I was bored or stressed but now I view food only as means of survival I eat 3 meals a day thats it.

I dropped weights when I was past 25. I wasn't american fat, more like chubby.
The problem is to stay motivate. What an incel has for himself? Nothing.

I look through reddit gymcel transformations and then girls are like teehee got any recommendations for my boyfriend he's very skinny/fat and insecure about it. Your face your fate.
pzqScNZ.png

I lost weight when I was 17 years old.
Still ugly tho

If I get to that point,I'll just steroidmxx and lose a fuck ton of weight.

when i get home from work i quickly lock the door so nobody sees how sad i am. i used to cry because nobody cared but now they do and now i cry because im getting made fun of. i can just never win.
This hit me right in the feels. I also try to get inside as fast as I can. I hate it when people view me from the side. I also hate it when I have to take family photos. However, my Grandma has agreed to stop taking photos of me til I lose weight.

I went from obese to thin as a 22-23 year old balding truecel. It only took me about a year and that was with me following a bunch of stupid memes like keto and the snake diet. It is true that being an incel will make weight loss harder, but it's not hard, you just need to find new copes that don't involve stuffing yourself, preferably active ones.

my Grandma has agreed to stop taking photos of me til I lose weight.
What an amazing Grandma. You should appreciate that side of her.
My family doesn't take pictures of me. I never said anything or brought up my weight but I think my parents just sort of knew something was wrong with me and probably secretly told everyone that I hate myself/my weight so they also stopped taking pictures of me. It sounds so trivial but it does help a bit.

I'm not sure how my metabolism is, but I choose not to eat a lot. I was determined to lose weight when I was younger because I thought it would help me get a social life and get me a girlfriend.

I went from a 5'4 225lb football lineman with no friends and no girlfriend, to a 5'11 152lb average build with a couple friends and no girlfriend, to a 6'1 185lb jacked lifter with a couple friends and no girlfriend, to a 6'3 142lb lanklet with a couple friends I went to high school with, no current irl friends, and no girlfriend.

Overall I got nothing out of it, and it makes me want to rope thinking I went through all that hard work, and it did absolutely nothing to make my situation better.

I went from obese to thin in that time period. All the time being incel and hating foids. It can be accomplished with willpower. Also helps if your family pours a huge amount of $$$$ so that you get what you want in life.

I anorexiamaxxed for months just to become a skinnyfat subhuman. Now I can’t gain weight even though I eat like shit. It’s all about hormones

I used to weigh 180 pounds, I got it down to 122 pounds, then I evened it out at 140-something pounds. All in my 30s/40s.