Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't understand how men cope with their girlfriends/wives not being virgins before they met them

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
I don't know how they don't feel bad when they realize that their 'SO" had sexual acts with other men.It would gross me out so much tbh.

It's impossible to find a virgin girl over 18 tho.They don't have much choice tbh unless you are a chad that can get away with jailbait sex.

Last edited:
She won't never forget her first chad that pump and dumped her.
Chad always wins.

I don't know how they don't feel bad when they realize that their 'SO" had sexual acts with other men.It would gross me out so much tbh.
Believe it or not, they don't cope. The majority of them genuinely don't care.

How do they even get over that fact tbh, I know I would never feel full without having a virgin woman as wife.

Women despise KHHVs

I'm sure having sex helps them cope lol

It's impossible to find a virgin girl over 18 tho.They don't have much choice tbh unless you are a chad that can get away with jailbait sex.
I would also dare to say that it is impossible to find them over 12 years old JFL

sexual acts with other men.
better looking , if they did like her back she won't even bother being with you . but you was simply the last option for her .
once she experience chads dicks nothing will satisfy her . andyou believing that she loves you is because you are a beta cuck with no self respect or love . by refusing to be with non virgin foids you are making them pay the price for their whoring .

I would also dare to say that it is impossible to find them over 12 years old JFL
True ngl. Girls also trick men by getting their hymen sewed. You cannot trust these whores.

better looking , if they did like her back she won't even bother being with you . but you was simply the last option for her .
once she experience chads dicks nothing will satisfy her . andyou believing that she loves you is because you are a beta cuck with no self respect or love . by refusing to be with non virgin foids you are making them pay the price for their whoring .
Greek god Zeus IQ

Honestly putting your dick in a place someone else has already cummed into and painted its walls white is so fucking disgusting when you put it into perspective like this. You're literally putting your dick where another guy's dick blew a load :feelscry:

No one pays the price nowadays. The sad truth is these whores will easily find a beta to settle down with. There are no longer any long term consequences of promiscuity.

I’ve argued this with normies. I straight up told them that if a girl has had sex with another man before you, she isn’t yours. They all raged because all their gf’s were not virgins. Jfl

maybe because they've slept with one or two landwhales before and cope by thinking that's comparable with the miles of chad and tyrone dick there gf has taken.

Because they are starved for sex. At this point they would fuck a goat or whatever.
It's crazy what zero pussy does to a nigga.

The difference between them and us, they're getting fucked since they're teenagers.
So they give them a pass as they were the same.

She won't never forget her first chad that pump and dumped her.
Chad always wins.
I’ve argued this with normies. I straight up told them that if a girl has had sex with another man before you, she isn’t yours. They all raged because all their gf’s were not virgins. Jfl

LMAO
No one pays the price nowadays. The sad truth is these whores will easily find a beta to settle down with. There are no longer any long term consequences of promiscuity.

I mean wouldn't really bother me. Seems kinda simpy and a sign of low self esteem to care about what the foid has done before / whether you're the best, whatever.

Life's short and if I could be rolling around in pussy I would so can't really say it bothers me that foids do the same.

I have no idea man, before I discovered incels etc, I used to type in on google "how to deal with girlfriend not being virgin" (as if I was going to get a gf in the future JFL)

well said Greycel , well said.
soyciety is based and able to continue thanks to the existence of beta Male . the elites try to make man as bet as possible so they can control them because woman are easier to control in general

Last edited: