Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand incels who worship Elliot Rodger

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
He is considered an incel saint even though half of his victims were incels? He's more comparable to /u/BrazilianSigma and other members of /r/inceltears, incels who turn on other incels.

This is your true God.
84d.jpg

I was confused by this at first, but what made him an object of reverence is his manifesto, not his body count.

I just want the world to burn. Hurting other incels is definitely retarded though.

I mainly look up to general Cho tbh. And blackops2cel said he wants nothing to do with us.
Hes not that bad looking ngl

Last edited:
Tbh he took them (incels) out of their misery (he didn't let them suffer but he even killed them off so they don't die slowly) unlike the foids and normies he killed

also almost killed foids but got cucked by a door unfortunately

I read his manifesto and sympathize with his feelings, but I don't worship him. He seemed like a nice dude to hang out with tbh, a shame he ended his life in such a retarded manner.

He is considered an incel saint even though half of his victims were incels? He's more comparable to /u/BrazilianSigma and other members of /r/inceltears, incels who turn on other incels.

This is your true God.
84d.jpg
shut the fuck up dude

blackops2cel = forced meme

His manifesto is what's important. Marx and Engels weren't proletarians yet their ideas pushed against economic inequality and workers' exploitation, just like ER's ideas pushed against sexual inequality and incels' subhumanization

black ops dos cel has 4saken us

Saintcucko2cels is a soy betanerd. Despite being worshipped among incel communities he never joined them
Maybe he's not even a KV since he's a tallfag, ER/AM/ML are the true prophets

This is your true God.
84d.jpg

If anyone deserves wide praise on from incels, it should be Lépine.

I was confused by this at first, but what made him an object of reverence is his manifesto, not his body count.
This is true he was pretty much the first guy ever to whom i could relate to

I mainly look up to general Cho tbh. And blackops2cel said he wants nothing to do with us.View attachment 106950Hes not that bad looking ngl

'Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, nor will I so abhor them as to destroy them, breaking My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God.

I think it’s more of the relatable part.

This is your true God.
84d.jpg

Your saint is the same thing that with hamloussus they both hate incels

St Blackops2cel never wrote a manifesto that would become the incel version of the bible like ER did, sorry but ER put in work, St. Blackops2cel hasn't done shit.

I agree with you and I made at least 3 threads like that. Looking at his videos you see he was fucked in the head, also dude was rich enough to get the surgeries he needed but seeing his videos he said he was perfect. Also that 5'2 janitor "how daree this subhuman have girls and NOT ME?" lol probs was his daughter or some shit but the fact is that he thought he deserved females more than everyone else and didn't see his own subhumanity because he thought he was perfect.. some people who claim have read his manifesto said ER didn't like his looks, I would be glad if they showed me that quote, and even if he said that, why does his videos display a narcisstic subhuman? I think that's what happens when you have narcisstic personality disorder and at the same time you are sub4, your real image doesn't match with the image that's in your narcisstic head so you go ER.
Saintcucko2cels is a soy betanerd. Despite being worshipped among incel communities he never joined them
Maybe he's not even a KV since he's a tallfag, ER/AM/ML are the true prophets
Joined Apr 7, 2018
Messages283

St Blackops2cel never wrote a manifesto that would become the incel version of the bible like ER did, sorry but ER put in work, St. Blackops2cel hasn't done shit.
Blackops2cel is the one true God, you must repent.
HtPytGv.jpg

'Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, nor will I so abhor them as to destroy them, breaking My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God.
Again proves his narcisstic mindset
Blackops2cel is the one true God, you must repent.
HtPytGv.jpg
Dont forget hammy!!!
What work bro? this is not a movement, inceldom is a situation that we are in

Last edited:
I am not even sure ER would have even wanted to be considered "incel". He was a frustrated narcissistic normie, that wanted gigchad treatment. He seems to have expected foids to throw themselves at him if he just sat on a chair near a park or something in public. This doesn't even work for most chads, only gigachad.

He made inceldom get mainstream in public.

lol OP is low IQ.

This is your true God.
84d.jpg

He didnt kill his room-mates because he was targeting incels. He killed them in order for his plan of retribution to succeed. His room-mates would have met the same fate if they were normies, foids or chads.

Last edited:
Or maybe his victims were more like inceltears simpcucks?

Elliot was a turning point. You have to realize that, before Isla Vista, just about the only place where men could gather around and talk about loneliness / virginity were normie hugboxes; Misc, Social Anxiety Forums, r/ForeverAlone...the word 'incel' was a fringe term used by people from Puahate. When Elliot took to arms, everything changed. Not only was he the first shooter to explicitly blame virginity and romantic isolation on his outburst, but he had a background, a history, and a manifesto that felt as relatable as it gets. His profile set the wheels in motion for many who felt his struggle despite his wealth.

The rest is history. He wasn't methodic, or even particularly effective in his outburst - and it's true that he was guilty of a form of 'friendly fire' onto what he described as "annoying nerds" (not incels), but so were most shooters. Cho didn't kill only jocks, nor did Dylan & Eric, and Elliot went beyond the tired profile of a mere school misfit. Would we all be better off without what he did? Maybe, but that doesn't mean lonely men were going to get positive recognition any time soon by then; I think I cannot recall a year more full of SJW bullshit than 2014, after all.

They say bo2cel has forsaken us but thing is we have doxxed him, and probably fucked up his life to some extent. All the cunts who whine at him for not coming here with his face and name for public display are anonymous which makes them hypocrites.

This is your true God.
84d.jpg
What has blackops dude done?
This
His manifesto is what's important. Marx and Engels weren't proletarians yet their ideas pushed against economic inequality and workers' exploitation, just like ER's ideas pushed against sexual inequality and incels' subhumanization
high iq

Cho should be our saint but lookism and JBW is even a factor among incels tbh

I don’t worship either of them but if I had to choose ER would be the obvious choice

Er hated us. He hated the first incel forum. We call shooters saints as a meme.

Er hated us. He hated the first incel forum. We call shooters saints as a meme.
High iq
Joined Nov 8, 2017
Also sometimes I think this forum has been taken over by cucktears or some shit, I can't imagine this if it was r/incels if more ppl would rather worship a guy who is fucked in the head rather than our brother truecel there, I just can't. In r/incels the true saint blackopscel was almost every 3rd post.

I don’t worship either of them but if I had to choose ER would be the obvious choice
I am not even sure ER would have even wanted to be considered "incel". He was a frustrated narcissistic normie, that wanted gigchad treatment. He seems to have expected foids to throw themselves at him if he just sat on a chair near a park or something in public. This doesn't even work for most chads, only gigachad.

ER = Normie

No, no, no, no...just no.

Elliot had dope jaw, good chin, hunter, wide eyes, good nose, good hairline. The only problem was height and being hapa, but hapas are still better off than ricecels. This guy doesn't look like incel. He had looks good enough to score some foid, maybe not top shelf but some noodlewhore was in his reach.
I dunno how low iq people are to call this guy incel when he clearly looked good. Basically bluepill level of platitude stubborness.

his manifesto is a piece of literature that is worthy of preservation for people to read 3000 years from now.

shut the fuck up dude

OP is so retarded he worships blackops2cel who doesnt even identify as incel, hates our community and hasn't done anything whatsoever to benefit/help incels overcome their problems. Yet he hates on ER, the man responsible for bringing worldwide awareness to the global issue of inceldom through his 117 000 word manifesto , which serves as a bible for us incels who can relate to what ER went through. Only low IQcels dont realise how much Elliot Rodger has assisted in our cause, and hate the very person who has helped bring our real-life problems, which were ignored in the past, to society's attention.

OP is so retarded he worships blackops2cel who doesnt even identify as incel, hates our community and hasn't done anything whatsoever to benefit/help incels overcome their problems. Yet he hates on ER, the man responsible for bringing worldwide awareness to the global issue of inceldom through his 117 000 word manifesto , which serves as a bible for us incels who can relate to what ER went through. Only low IQcels dont realise how much Elliot Rodger has assisted in our cause, and hate the very person who has helped bring our real-life problems, which were ignored in the past, to society's attention.
He also killed his own kind.

It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”
fv1fPMV.jpg

He also killed his own kind.

It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”
fv1fPMV.jpg

He didnt kill his room-mates because he was targeting incels. He killed them in order for his plan of retribution to succeed. His room-mates would have met the same fate if they were normies, foids or chads.

You're literally too stupid to educate. I give up. If you'd rather be comforted with lies than be hurt by the truth and want to keep being delusional, living a life of illusions, then thats your choice to make. Meanwhile incels who are smart enough to understand that Elliot Rodger helped our cause will continue to spread his legacy. If there's a heaven and Elliot is in it, he doesnt care if some low IQ cel hates him. The messages he left behind were only meant to be understood by the most intelligent people, inside and outside the community

Also, I think EurasianTiger should be canonized, he is a true hapa saint.
PDusqJH.jpg

And Koksal Baba should be the patron saint of manlets.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
ER was a chadlite but couldn't score because he lived in California where the majority of men are rich chads.