Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't understand patriotism and nationalism

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I have noticed that a lot of guys here like to cope with nationalism and race allegiance. I must admit that these are foreign concepts to me and I feel no connection to them. I have always seen myself as a foreigner in my country, and I don't feel any closeness to the land or its people. We're simply individuals who share the same language. But that has never been a strong enough bond for me. If my country got invaded, my reaction would be to flee to a safe location. I wouldn't stay to defend women and children. I couldn't care less about them. Maybe I feel this way because I have lived my whole life in a multiracial country. People do not look like one another, and no one shares common values. It is difficult to feel any closeness to people who look different and act differently from you.

concept that I cannot relate to, I would be a foreigner in the old land and i am seen as one in this land, but i did not have choice where i was born, no sense of belonging because of this

You got it right in the first sentence. It's just a cope. Using it as a form of history cope is good. I think it's better to be connected to something than nothing at all.

Because you aren't white, your country isn't experiencing an inflow of people who built nothing and expect everything.

Aye I feel ya OP. I'm not patriotic or nationalistic by any stretch of the imagination, I don't care for my Haitian heritage either. I'm far too disconnected from people in general for me to feel the need to defend my country or background or anything of the sort. But seeing I feel like the only person on the planet I guess that might be why. But whatever I guess.

Patriotism - trait of youngcels and moroncels

why should an incel be nationalist/patriot if his countrywomen reject him and cant provide his basic needs ?

I was one once, but being Involuntary Celibate made me question this belief.

I have noticed that a lot of guys here like to cope with nationalism and race allegiance. I must admit that these are foreign concepts to me and I feel no connection to them.

There is your answer:
Because you aren't white, your country isn't experiencing an inflow of people who built nothing and expect everything.

Maybe I feel this way because I have lived my whole life in a multiracial country.

why should an incel be nationalist/patriot if his countrywomen reject him and cant provide his basic needs ?

I think like that too

Low IQ thread tbh

I have noticed that a lot of guys here like to cope with nationalism and race allegiance. I must admit that these are foreign concepts to me and I feel no connection to them. I have always seen myself as a foreigner in my country, and I don't feel any closeness to the land or its people. We're simply individuals who share the same language. But that has never been a strong enough bond for me. If my country got invaded, my reaction would be to flee to a safe location. I wouldn't stay to defend women and children. I couldn't care less about them. Maybe I feel this way because I have lived my whole life in a multiracial country. People do not look like one another, and no one shares common values. It is difficult to feel any closeness to people who look different and act differently from you.
Do not mix real nationalist and inernet heroes who can post about "let's kill stupid niggers and jews also cheeky people have small penises and degeneracyyy reeeee".

same. I don't care about much, and 'my' country is definitely not one of them

I have always seen myself as a foreigner in my country, and I don't feel any closeness to the land or its people.
maybe you're transethnic

Patriotism brings nothing, why would you care about anyone but yourself? Let alone strangers that the only thing you have in common is that you speak the same language lmao. What has your shitty nation ever done for you?

Nationalism is bluepilled cope. How someone can love his country while being incel and treated like dirt. If you are incel your people hate you so why you want the best for them. Nationalists are %99 percent white and they are coping with nationalism because it gives them a sense of superiority. If they have enough mental capacity they wouldn't need nationalism to feel important.

Nationalism is bluepilled cope. How someone can love his country while being incel and treated like dirt. If you are incel your people hate you so why you want the best for them. Nationalists are %99 percent white and they are coping with nationalism because it gives them a sense of superiority. If they have enough mental capacity they wouldn't need nationalism to feel important.
Exactly lmfao, why is it always whites that preach this bullshit. Not to mention that western degeneracy's roots stems from white culture. How the fuck can you stand behind the race that is the cause of that?

It is stupid. My country never helped me get laid and my race never got me laid. Fuck'em all.

Humans are tribal creatures by nature. It's an instinctive behaviour for us.

same here, dont feel connection with my cuntry

concept that I cannot relate to, I would be a foreigner in the old land and i am seen as one in this land, but i did not have choice where i was born, no sense of belonging because of this
Nig

It is stupid. My country never helped me get laid and my race never got me laid. Fuck'em all.

I was one once, but being Involuntary Celibate made me question this belief.
true bro
no country for your face