Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand the youngcel hate

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Speaking from my experiences, I knew I was an "incel" at age 13, just didn't know the name for it back then. The youngcels here could very well be incels. Unless they're bragging about something I don't see what's the problem

For some weird reason oldcels think its easier to get laid if your young

The hate comes from the fact that for youngcels its not over yet.

It's mostly envy and incels hating being reminded of how old they are

because a lot of them get laid between 17 - 19 and claim they "escaped" when in reality they never really tried and weren't incel to begin with. It's borderline insulting. They also have a tendency to brag, give patronizing advice, and betray the community

For me I'm mostly bitter that they still have a modicum of hope

Post 25 there is none

It's just annoying when they're like 16-17 and saying how truecel they are and then the next day "they escaped" or a girl gave them attention so they become bluepilled af. Most of them aren't even actively asking girls out, going out and trying to improve themselves as much as possible to give them the best chance. If they tried it all and they are still incel then by all means you are welcome here. Once you're out of college and still incel then it's truly over and you got 0% chance of escaping so just LDAR. But in the mean time you gotta at least TRY before you got the "it's over" attitude.

When I was 13, a bully in school took a girl's barbie doll and spread it's legs and told me 'This is what you'll never have' and I didn't believe him at the moment, but then a few years later, I realized it was the truth :'(

a-virgin-nigger said:
It's just annoying when they're like 16-17 and saying how truecel they are and then the next day "they escaped" or a girl gave them attention so they become bluepilled af. Most of them aren't even actively asking girls out, going out and trying to improve themselves as much as possible to give them the best chance. If they tried it all and they are still incel then by all means you are welcome here. Once you're out of college and still incel then it's truly over and you got 0% chance of escaping so just LDAR. But in the mean time you gotta at least TRY before you got the "it's over" attitude.

giphy_2.gif

at 13 when you haven't even hit pubirity?

ah the cut off age to know you're incel is 20

truecels are 23+. Lots of normie betas and nerds lose their virginity or get a gf in college.

TheVman said:

My puberty started at age 12

I understand their point though. We do have the best chance of escaping. I'm not that delusional I know i might escape eventually

Captvic said:
TheVman said:
My puberty started at age 12
Did it also finish at 13 or something? wait till your 20 kid. leave

Most 16 yo incels will get laid within 2 years. Statistics.