Blackpill I don't understand why incels have crushes (oneitis)

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

I live in a genetic basement (fuck fakecels)
-
260d 10h 48m
If they're blackpilled that is. Ever since I started getting truly blackpilled, I would never have a crush on a girl again. Because I now know the female nature and I cannot find myself to fall in the shackles of the false concept called love. AWALT, they all want to be ravaged by Gigachad.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
240d 15h 4m
Even i (A genetically modified Gorilla) Have had a oneitis.

However, i do agree. If you have blackpill knowledge and have a oneitis, you're a retard.

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 15h 6m
I don't find foids attractive like I used to only a year or two ago.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
54d 10m
It's easy if you don't have to go out. But if you have to go out to work or study, you will be surrounded by hot women which will torture you cause you will eventually desire one who will never want you.

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 15h 6m
It's easy if you don't have to go out. But if you have to go out to work or study, you will be surrounded by hot women which will torture you cause you will eventually desire one who will never want you.
Luckily, I am doing CS which is a sausage fest and the few foids who are there are just sub-5 noodle/currywhores :feelsokman:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
40d 9h 56m

However, i do agree. If you have blackpill knowledge and have a oneitis, you're a retard.

View attachment 391536
emotional instincts don't just die from reason alone

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
240d 15h 4m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
40d 9h 56m
True, but you can't complain when you get shit on if you're willingly hurting yourself.
true, sometimes the only way to learn is through harsh life lessons

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★
43d 3h 30m
I never had one, I was blackpilled even before I knew about that word. It just came naturally to me so never had any delusions of a oneitis.

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
102d 20h 14m
If they're blackpilled that is. Ever since I started getting truly blackpilled, I would never have a crush on a girl again. Because I now know the female nature and I cannot find myself to fall in the shackles of the false concept called love. AWALT, they all want to be ravaged by Gigachad.
You can't stop attraction is the problem. You will be blackpilled, but you can't turn off natural behavior.
The only way to not fall for a oneitis after blackpilling is clearly keeping away from foids. You won't change what you know, but your mind will always think "there's a chance".
It's the same reason you would see an old person trying to do something they could do when they were younger and only get the wake up call when they hurt their back or their hip or something. The brain doesn't think it's too old for that activity until it's shown it.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★
91d 38m
Haven't had one for quite a while now (10+ years).
Blackpill helps.

Cafecel

Cafecel

Overseer of Cope
★★★★★
7d 23h 41m
I lost my oneitis today. I'm completely grossed out from the thought of having a oneitis. Never again.

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
2d 6h 49m
Cuck behaviour

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
92d 18h 46m
It's not like it's voluntary to get a oneitis or not. It's just something that happens if a foid pays you more attention than other foids usually do (which is to say next to none).
I lost my oneitis today. I'm completely grossed out from the thought of having a oneitis. Never again.
Story? I'm curious to hear what happened ngl

Subhuman0ne

Subhuman0ne

My cope is dope
1d 10h 5m
I never had one, I was blackpilled even before I knew about that word. It just came naturally to me so never had any delusions of a oneitis.
Your avatar says something else

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★
43d 3h 30m
Your avatar says something else
It reminds me of what I am missing in my life, I just took it, I was truly blackpilled, never believed in love, oneitis or shit like that.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
70d 4h 3m
I can't resist

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
★★
9d 3h 48m
I don't understand the question. Getting oneitis is not something you can control.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
★★★
24d 8h 24m

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
★★
9d 3h 48m
And if you a good student this super hot girl will start to smile at you and give you attention that you will never got from femails. And you get a crush, and you sit with her, helping her with math. And after the exam she will give you the cold treatment. After that I swore I will never ever help foids again, and if yes only for sex or money.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

I live in a genetic basement (fuck fakecels)
-
260d 10h 48m
I don't understand the question. Getting oneitis is not something you can control.
Well no, but by changing your mindset you will be attracted to different girls. By being blackpilled you will realize AWALT is law so no girl will be special.

Cafecel

Cafecel

Overseer of Cope
★★★★★
7d 23h 41m
It's not like it's voluntary to get a oneitis or not. It's just something that happens if a foid pays you more attention than other foids usually do (which is to say next to none).

Story? I'm curious to hear what happened ngl
She apparently has a boyfriend. She was talking about how she was watching this stupid anime show with him over the holiday break.

I'm never having a oneitis again, imagine thinking about a foid while some fucking chad fucks her..

Never again.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
100d 2h 54m
I also don’t understand how people here have crushes. Sure there are foids I will find more attractive than the rest but that’s just physical attraction.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Enjoying a cold one right now.
★★★
12d 5h 22m
I don't find foids attractive like I used to only a year or two ago.
This. I can't feel any kind of this teenagehood ethereal attraction I used to have for them. Now that I read them as the shallow beings they are, I can't have any barely positive feeling towards them.

kikecel

kikecel

the real life Trashcan Man
★★★★
39d 1h 52m

View attachment 391536
what do you think about Terk from Tarazan?

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

Officer
★★★★★
25d 18h 31m
I had one and only one one-itis.

I dont rly find myself feeling genuine attraction to foids anymore, since through learning blackpill and self experience I now see them as cold-hearted, mean-spirited bitches and whores who value nothing but looks in a man. They’re as good as garbage to me.

I gave girls a chance in the past, but they didn’t see any value in me. So fuck ‘em.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
92d 18h 46m
She apparently has a boyfriend. She was talking about how she was watching this stupid anime show with him over the holiday break.

I'm never having a oneitis again, imagine thinking about a foid while some fucking chad fucks her..

Never again.
They just string you along and suddenly mention they have a boyfriend. They know what they are doing.
Unless you are in a mixed group of guys and girls and know each other on an informal basis being friends with a girl as a heterosexual guy is nothing but disappointment.

Cafecel

Cafecel

Overseer of Cope
★★★★★
7d 23h 41m
They just string you along and suddenly mention they have a boyfriend. They know what they are doing.
Unless you are in a mixed group of guys and girls and know each other on an informal basis being friends with a girl as a heterosexual guy is nothing but disappointment.
I never talked to her in a day of my life. I just always looked at her. I would never have a chance with her.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

rest, and obtain perpetual light
★★
7d 8h 11m
I realized it was over when my oneitis was a lesbian and was dating her girlfriend for 2 years. :feelsrope:

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
92d 18h 46m
I never talked to her in a day of my life. I just always looked at her. I would never have a chance with her.
Then you'll get over it comparatively quickly compared to if you talked to her tbh
I realized it was over when my oneitis was a lesbian and was dating her girlfriend for 2 years. :feelsrope:
Extremely brutal.

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
86d 12h 5m
Sometimes I get the urge to look at cosplays on Instagram. But I’m trying my best now to detox images of foids from my mind.