Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand why most middle aged men haven't roped

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You're 35 or 40. You're losing hair. Your social life is dead. The only woman that would date you are over 40, maybe even 50.

Companies these days are starting to only go for young applicants. In the tech field, being over 30 is basically like being a grandpa. In most other fields, that age is 40.

There's nothing left in your life that can be good. No money, no social interaction, zero women or affection. It's just being lonely and massive anxiety over the future as your health starts to deteriorate and you wonder how you can even afford to retire or survive.

The government should offer no questions asked free euthanasia to anyone over 30.

That is strange indeed. But also strange hos younger ugly incels live

Arguably you get a taster as soon as you hit 24-25 or so and your life still hasn't really started. But most people will deny their way through it all. If they can deny being a fucking loser until age 24, if they made it that far, they can deny anything.

Oh yeah, and I forgot... some have bitchy or estranged wives and autistic children to make their lives "interesting" and "an adventure". Great.

Arguably you get a taster as soon as you hit 24-25 or so and your life still hasn't really started. But most people will deny their way through it all.

Yup. Usually it takes most men about 10-15 years to finally accept reality and no longer think of themselves as the "the hero of the story".

You're 35 or 40. You're losing hair. Your social life is dead. The only woman that would date you are over 40, maybe even 50.

Companies these days are starting to only go for young applicants. In the tech field, being over 30 is basically like being a grandpa. In most other fields, that age is 40.

There's nothing left in your life that can be good. No money, no social interaction, zero women or affection. It's just being lonely and massive anxiety over the future as your health starts to deteriorate and you wonder how you can even afford to retire or survive.

The government should offer no questions asked free euthanasia to anyone over 30.
A local I know is 40 and literally bangs stacies every weekend. Not a cope either, just something I have seen.
But he is also a chad not a bald pudgy guy.

They usually have children so they are forced to live, I plan to rope around 60 so at least I don't have to worry about old age sickness.

same here i dont get it

Yup. Usually it takes most men about 10-15 years to finally accept reality and no longer think of themselves as the "the hero of the story".
You live long enough to see yourself become a villain. Again cut it with the rope shit guys. DO NOT go out alone. They do not deserve to be happy while you have lived life in misery.

The same reason why most don’t rope tbh. It’s called copes. We can observe the most common types of copes are:
  • Isolation aka Denial
  • Anchoring aka Muh Religion / Family
  • Distractions aka Parties / Weebshit / Sports
  • Sublimation aka Creative Endeavors
I mean, why haven’t you killed yourself?

We only have one life kid.

I'll probably rope when I'm 25 or 26 tbh

The jew governments would never allow that, they need the goyim to pay for abortions

Male suicides are on their peak today. But besides, they cope mostly by alcohol consumption

Kemono draugai

I’m 30 years old and I think this is one of the best years of my life. I’ve made more progress in my life than the last 10 years.

They’re busy drinking, watching sports, going to church, and getting fat by eating garbage food. Take all that away for 1 week and they’ll revolt or rope

There is just a natural fear of death getting in the way

They're still bluepilled. Even at that age.
Also I've never had a social life.

Last edited: