Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand why tall guys date short girls

S

suicidebomb

Greycel
They are not afraid their kids will become short?

It´s an incel trait to be neurotic about long term consequences. Chad lives in the moment.

Sexual dimorphism, short girls are cute

Because it makes them feel even more alpha.

They like feeling dominant I guess

Like most males have any choice in who they date.

Chad doesnt care if his kid is Chad. At least not more than he cares if he fucks a prime petite slut

Most men just take what they can get

You think the guys have a choice? Women want the man to mog them by several inches.

Beggars can't be choosers. If we mated solely on what our kids would look like we would mate with masculine looking females.

Masculine looking females = chad sons.

But I'm not attracted to women who look like men.

small girls are cute
you would understand if you didn't have a severe case of the gay

they dont have a choice. foids think a 6'1 male model is average, so they get average women.

because they want to fuck over shorter guys

Because short girls are better in bed apparently.

short is more attractive for females

Normie-tier tall guys aren't enough for tall foids

Beggars can't be choosers. If we mated solely on what our kids would look like we would mate with masculine looking females.

Masculine looking females = chad sons.

But I'm not attracted to women who look like men.
U kno Wut?. That's actually not a bad idea for a manlet.

They are not afraid their kids will become short?

Exactly, that's why I wouldn't mind being heightmogged by a femoid. If I were in a parallel and uncucked universe where I could reproduce, I would go for a taller woman because this means taller sons.

BECAUSE ALL WOMEN ONLY WANT TALLER GUYS

well some guys don't like 180cm tall girls.Mens like to feel dominant just like womans like to feel dominated and protected.
Is natural human behaviour.
Strange thing is that woman is cosidered tall at 5'7.And looks like standards always demand the men to be the taller of the relationship.
But also theres tall womans with shorter mens.And people think the woman dominated that men,and that's a sign of shame according to society.

Height isn't a factor for me when it comes to girls, obviously assuming we're not talking genuine dwarf status.

I never want kids anyway so wouldn't factor this into my thinking.

I personally like short girls because they're absolutely adorable and the height difference makes it even better.

Chad thinks he gets girls because of his amazing personality and confidence. He thinks looks don't matter so, it doesn't matter if his kids are short

People get what they can get. Short height doesn't look unattractive on girls, and most people don't think in terms of "what will my kids look like". If people thought about shit like that, things like racemixing and having kids while broke would never take place.

Same reason majority of people still race mix, they are uneducated on what happens and how much it can fuck up diversity and culture in the future. As soon as you try to teach them about it they go "Hurr durr you're just a racist white supremacist you bad person :soy::soy::soy:"

Same reason majority of people still race mix, they are uneducated on what happens and how much it can fuck up diversity and culture in the future. As soon as you try to teach them about it they go "Hurr durr you're just a racist white supremacist you bad person :soy::soy::soy:"

yup

They are stupid low iq shit that born manlets and then surprised why their sons can't get a gf. Also too sad that tall girls don't like manlets

I wish I could witness their uprising.

Sexual reasons probably

It´s an incel trait to be neurotic about long term consequences. Chad lives in the moment.

I think it´s correct. Chads have no planning skills, except maybe a high IQ chad, they don´t need them. If they do a fuckup, they will have femoids producing rationalizations on demand. However, if I were a chad, I would never date a short girl, unless it were for ragdollmaxing. Probably I would aim to a target slightly above the average, heightwise speaking.

Because we still have caveman DNA and we only discriminate against sick females. If a female is not ill we would fuck her if she let us so we could pass on the maximum number of offspring. Wasn't their a study where it was like 17 females reproducing for every 1 giga chad back in the day?