Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont wanna die today!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I woke up and my left ball hurt like FUCK whenever I move. I can't even move at all because any slight movement and my left testicle just fucking shoots up in insane pain. I looked it up and theres a small chance I could lose my testicle permanently or even die. I can't even fucking masturbate because it moves my ballsack a little when I jerk and that slight movement is a crazy amount of pain. It's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what did you do to your testicles?

I think you might be overreacting, if anything you'll die in a few months, not today

twisted balls? You should get that shit checked out bro

twisted balls? You should get that shit checked out bro
Twisted testicle is a legit medical issue. If the pain continues he should get it checked by a doctor ASAP.

Fuck, get well soon. Just reading this I can feel it in mine.

That sucks bro maybe see a doctor

Any symptoms other than pain?

How bad is the pain, as in do you feel like crying it's so bad? If not then it might go away on it's own, as I've had something similar happen before. Probably would be smart to get it looked at either way though.

Do you sleep nude? That's one thing that can cause it. I doubt you have a full on torsion otherwise you'd know about it
Yes.
Any symptoms other than pain?
No. I think the pain is receding a bit now. But my last 8 hours have been pure agony. I guess it fixed itself.
How bad is the pain, as in do you feel like crying it's so bad? If not then it might go away on it's own, as I've had something similar happen before. Probably would be smart to get it looked at either way though.

I unironically thought I got Cancer in one of my testicles, it hurt like hell and was swollen. Had to wait a week for an ultrasound on it and nearly decided to rope to just end it instead of Cancermaxxing only to end up dying. Ended up being fine but man, the thought of dying kind of made me feel alive tbh.

I woke up and my left ball hurt like FUCK whenever I move. I can't even move at all because any slight movement and my left testicle just fucking shoots up in insane pain. I looked it up and theres a small chance I could lose my testicle permanently or even die. I can't even fucking masturbate because it moves my ballsack a little when I jerk and that slight movement is a crazy amount of pain. It's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
update?