Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't wanna go to college

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I'm in the middle of my vacations and there's not so much time left till I have to fucking get back at studying and doing exams. These are difficult times 4 me cuz sooner or later I'll have to prep for a big ass test (Kinda like Abitur in Germany) that will decide my fate and make me become either a low class wagecuck, a doctor or some shit that gives you big buxx.

It's suifuel cuz my ass was taken to a new college where I know literally NOBODY and in my past school I didn't have such an enjoyable experience; bullied, mocked, rejected, and I'm absolutely sure it will be the same in the new one. I told my parents that I should NEET and just take the exams in ma home till I hit uni (legal here if you are psychologically scarred) but they say it's too risky and ''muuuhhh social interaction, muuuuuh u gonna make friends and gfs who appreciate u for x reason'' and other bluepilled bullshit I've been told since childhood:feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

NOTHING will get better if you were born as an incel, it only gets worse with age. Hypergamy rises, normalfags get more unbearable cuz social ladder status and don't get me started on Chad bullies. Hopefully I can defend myself with all my gymcelling and training but the fact that I have to meet more and more human scum makes me incredibly anxious and pissed. I will have to study and work my ass off while Chad just went to some model agency and turned into a richfag.

It'sOVER4Me:cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I'm in very similar situation rn ngl

I'm in very similar situation rn ngl
Care to elab ma nigga?
Resultado de imagen de gentleman pepe

I'm in the middle of my vacations and there's not so much time left till I have to fucking get back at studying and doing exams. These are difficult times 4 me cuz sooner or later I'll have to prep for a big ass test (Kinda like Abitur in Germany) that will decide my fate and make me become either a low class wagecuck, a doctor or some shit that gives you big buxx.

It's suifuel cuz my ass was taken to a new college where I know literally NOBODY and in my past school I didn't have such an enjoyable experience; bullied, mocked, rejected, and I'm absolutely sure it will be the same in the new one. I told my parents that I should NEET and just take the exams in ma home till I hit uni (legal here if you are psychologically scarred) but they say it's too risky and ''muuuhhh social interaction, muuuuuh u gonna make friends and gfs who appreciate u for x reason'' and other bluepilled bullshit I've been told since childhood:feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

NOTHING will get better if you were born as an incel, it only gets worse with age. Hypergamy rises, normalfags get more unbearable cuz social ladder status and don't get me started on Chad bullies. Hopefully I can defend myself with all my gymcelling and training but the fact that I have to meet more and more human scum makes me incredibly anxious and pissed. I will have to study and work my ass off while Chad just went to some model agency and turned into a richfag.

It'sOVER4Me:cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Better start studying if you want to surgerymaxx in the future, buddy boyo.

I'm in a very bad college atm. 1/10 college. Some of my classes have 5 people in it and next year if I stay, Ill be in a class with just one other person. And the teachers and facilities are terrible. This college genuinely should even be allowed. No way of getting high grades here no matter how hard you work.

So basically I need to do well on these tests coming up so that I'm able to get into a good college which will be 10x better than the one I'm in now however I'll be in classes w ppl a year behind but it's still better tho.

I have zero motivation and energy to study tho. I did it for a week but was fucking exhausted.

And btw, by college I mean high school if you're American.

I'm in a very bad college atm. 1/10 college. Some of my classes have 5 people in it and next year if I stay, Ill be in a class with just one other person. And the teachers and facilities are terrible. This college genuinely should even be allowed. No way of getting high grades here no matter how hard you work.

So basically I need to do well on these tests coming up so that I'm able to get into a good college which will be 10x better than the one I'm in now however I'll be in classes w ppl a year behind but it's still better tho.

I have zero motivation and energy to study tho. I did it for a week but was fucking exhausted.

And btw, by college I mean high school if you're American.
Sad to hear you have to study under such circumstances. The pressure one feels when having to prep for an important exam is stressfuel ngl. Also yes it's pretty hard to find any motivation left after so much hardships, but if it's the only way to even come close to ascending (looksmaxxing through buxx) then there's no other choice but to studymaxx. The past HS I was at also was difficult af, there wasn't a single test in which I didn't have to study and I still struggled to gain good marks. I really wish the next one won't be so harsh tbh.

Studycucking especially on the weekends is absolute suifuel, if I ever rope thats gon be because I had to stay home and study on a saturday night like a good beta boy while chad is out clubbing and fucking my looksmatch JFL.

Studycucking especially on the weekends is absolute suifuel, if I ever rope thats gon be because I had to stay home and study on a saturday night like a good beta boy while chad is out clubbing and fucking my looksmatch JFL.
Exactly. I don't wanna waste my time doing some worthless homework that Chad will copy to his best friend anyway while he parties around with Gigastacies all night.
It's like if my youth was absolutely meaningless.

There's no point in going unless you still have hope

Same , But i'll have to join sooner or later