Venting I don't want a gf ... I want to DESTROY THE WORLD

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Officer
★★
17d 2h 54m
Due to some mental disorder I have never had the opportunity to establish relationships or form an authentic connection with a human being ... I'm frustrated by all this Blackpilled and inceldom shit that sometimes makes me want to go out and pile up corpses so that everyone understands the message we want to give them. that this damn gay world is in degeneration by all the feminist ideology and soy people that has corrupted our generation, just as the communist ideology did with the Soviet countries.

I only feel anger and pain, and a desire to DOOFENSHMIRTZMAXX

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
46d 5h 56m
GermaniaIncelia

GermaniaIncelia

celda
21d 20h 31m
ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★
129d 10h 52m
Bit if the world is destroyed, where will you live? Will you destroy the ocean also?
Do you have a submarine that can sustain life for decades in the ocean somewhere?

nausea

nausea

Special Order 937
★★★★★
13d 2m
Bit if the world is destroyed, where will you live? Will you destroy the ocean also?
Do you have a submarine that can sustain life for decades in the ocean somewhere?

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Officer
★★
17d 2h 54m
Don't know, don't care

<human

<human

Shit pheno=shit life
22d 13h 12m
Tbh ngl dsrs

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Officer
★★
17d 2h 54m
Tbh ngl dsrs

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
86d 8h 6m
I agree I just hate humanity at this point.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Eternal fucking doomer $Please Swipe Here$
4d 18h 15m
The correct answer is that I want the world to be destroyed to get a girlfriend or at the very least a woman bound and gagged naked inside a cage for my own personal usage because the current world does not afford me one. You young whipper snappers will learn.
Inside a cave banging some chick on a bear skin rug that I skinned months ago, preferably without her being chained to a wall but that's entirely up to her depending on good behavior....

It rubs the lotion on the skin otherwise it gets the hose again.

Last edited:
SneakPower611

SneakPower611

niggerlossus
★★★★★
34d 19h 40m
I want the world to destroy ur gf