Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want a supermodel or a 1950's housewife fantasy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I just want a not fat girl, who won't cheat on me or leave me because she's "bored", and who is easy to get along with.
That's all I want but because it's 2020 and even high-tier normies are considered to look like the elephant man by women I'm never going to get that.

How fat is "fat?"

How fat is "fat?"
Obese or looks like she could kill me by sitting on me. I wouldn't mind her being kind of chubby as long as she worked on it and didn't continue to balloon up.

Fatal Attraction

Obese or looks like she could kill me by sitting on me. I wouldn't mind her being kind of chubby as long as she worked on it and didn't continue to balloon up.

Obese, from a technical perspective? As in BMI-wise?

I just want a not fat girl, who won't cheat on me or leave me because she's "bored"
Source 2

Obese, from a technical perspective? As in BMI-wise?
I don't know what BMI stands for but obese as in looks like she could kill me or but me in the hostpital from sitting on me, which most fat girls look like they could.
Fatal Attraction

No offense but what does this have to do with this thread?
I'm not saying it's going to happen it's just what I would like. Even high-tier normies can't get that from women or at least not an in shape women.

I don't even care about fat or not, I just want a NAWALT woman. Too bad they don't exist.

I just want to be Chad

I'm not saying it's going to happen it's just what I would like. Even high-tier normies can't get that from women or at least not an in shape women.
That's why mgtow exists...
It's easier to get 1 million dollars and a bugatti veyron than a life-long relationship with modern woman

That's why mgtow exists...
It's easier to get 1 million dollars and a bugatti veyron than a life-long relationship with modern woman
Wages suck nowadays and I doubt that I could get a job in my city that pays for anything more than a crappy apartment. So both are pretty impossible.

fuck foids ngl, i want power over normies

That's like asking to be a billionaire in 2020

I'm in the same boat OP. Standardcels can go to hell. Some of you are alright though.

Damn man, I can relate.
It's a sad time we live in where getting a non fat foid is like winning the lottery.

There’s always a huge difference between want I want and what I can have
:feelsrope: