Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want girls by this point. I just wan't to feel like a man

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Its obvious i will die alone, but its more suicidefuel when i am a manlet pigmy subhuman. Nobody and i mean NOBODY will ever respect me just because im small. I will feel like a child all day for all of my life. You tall"cels" will atleast feel like some kind of respect, you can intimidate random people from the street etc.

Again, its over.

Ik its never began for manlets

Speaking of intimidation, do foids change direction when you walk close to them?

We're not men if we aren't desired by women according to society

Yeah i'm 5'6 and get heightmogged by women all the time too
even jawmogged
From which country do you come from? I am 5'7 and I make fun of most women or equal.

And what are you gonna do? Just accept that people don't respect you and you're gonna keep being unthreatening to that society which rejects and spits on you?

Its obvious i will die alone, but its more suicidefuel when i am a manlet pigmy subhuman. Nobody and i mean NOBODY will ever respect me just because im small. I will feel like a child all day for all of my life. You tall"cels" will atleast feel like some kind of respect, you can intimidate random people from the street etc.

Again, its over.
How tall are you?

Yep, the most manly I have felt this month is when I came twice in a row. Other then that no, other then when I complete a small project.

From which country do you come from? I am 5'7 and I make fun of most women or equal.
United States. Specifically, Chadifornia

I just want to feel like a man
in order to "feel" like a man you need certain male characteristics to confirm so both to yourself and to others
when you are a manlet... you kno what, fuck this. i just realized how the word "manlet" by itself is the greatest thing ever (better than the argument i was gonna make)

short = manlet = a lesser man
there, it's perfect. this term summarizes what society thinks of you and what your life is gonna be like

Phuuuuck, manletism is a curse. There's nothing more psychologically damaging to a man than getting gigaheightmogged.
I'm a borderline manlet, but I realize how lucky I am to not be an actual manlet. I barely leave my house, but if I was 3"+ shorter I'd never leave my house.

You never had accelerated growth?
Don't know what that is, but I assume you meant growth spurt? My legs remained the same lenght but my torso did grow a bit, however my whole body is for the most part proportional, legs being the exception ofc.

I just wanted to be good looking.

It could be worse. You could also be bald.

i respect my fellow manlets irl

I feel you OP, I actually feel the same.
My empathy and desire towards women has almost entirely died, only thing I want is to be respected and taken seriously as it should be. But it seems that it's impossible to have a good reputation if u are genetic scum.

it's an impossible mission for manlets to survive in 2020

Last edited:
giphy.gif