Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't want more of this bullshit - moralfagging maybe?

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
So you probably know about the case of John Kricfalusi. Tyred of all the moralfags in youtube saying he was a pedophile.
The guy was a wierdo and have some issues, but like most man accused of being a pedo he wasnt. (I know that there are real pedos but you know a lot of other cases are called the same when they are not.)
He apparently mantained some complicated relations with some teenagers. He provably was on the edge of sexual repression and starved just like me. As far as we know, he did not raped anyone.
In soytube, videos about this guys keep popping and popping out in my feed for no aparent reason. People keep talking about this guys for years and years. Youtubers form other countries (sapnish speaking ones) also have gotten onboard and make videos about him, like some sort of targered metoo thing.
Is like some twitter thing 'hey everyone lets roast this guy'.

I guess the reason this keeps appearing in my feed is because I was a massive Ren & Stimpy fan, so I did watch some videos in the past son now the metoo thing follows.

Anyway just look how they portray this guy like 'the monster'. I hope no more things like that appear in my page as it makes me scared as shit.
The guy was mid-crazy but this I expected from someone who did Ren & Stimpy (wierd and disturbing but I funny as hell).
As far as I can tell he was not a pedophile not a raper.

I know this is a hot toppic so it could be just my oppinion.

This is just one of the videos. Look how dramatic everything sounds.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiEfOg0IY30

It irritates my ears people talking about 15yo and 16yo girls as childs.

If someone had come to me when I was that age telling me you cannot have sex cause you're a child I would have broken a chair in their fucking faces. For real. Is the most sex drived period of your life.

As long as he isn't a fornicator I don't care.

In soytube, videos about this guys keep popping and popping out in my feed for no aparent reason. People keep talking about this guys for years and years. Youtubers form other countries (sapnish speaking ones) also have gotten onboard and make videos about him, like some sort of targered metoo thing.

It's the new thing. Demonize simply eccentric average males as deviants and not worthy of life or freedom through clickbait, begging the question concern trolling youtube videos.

Is like some twitter thing 'hey everyone lets roast this guy'.
Yeah they literally decide who to target based on what their cancel culture hivemind trending frenzy demands they target next.

We just have to accept the fact that 16 year old girls can openly date and fuck 22 year olds who drop them off at the smoker's pit of their high school, and that every single non Chad who even thinks about doing it is Albert Fish.

Fuck moralniggers tbhngl

It's the new thing. Demonize simply eccentric average males as deviants and not worthy of life or freedom through clickbait, begging the question concern trolling youtube videos.
Its like you say. An eccentric male.

I've seen underage teen girls doing far worse things than this guy did, nobody blinks an eye.
I've literally seeing a 14yo foid provoking a fight between two males for her until one of the two guys killed the other. the foid stood with the winner and didnt blink an eye. And as you can see she was inopcent because she was 15...

Yeah they literally decide who to target based on what their cancel culture hivemind trending frenzy demands they target next.
I guess is like you say more of the cancel culture. What surprises me is the faggots in youtube wich are mostly males believeing all the bullshit they say. you can just whatch the videos and they just believe it, ignoring all the JB whores out there of course. i havent seeing a video of that matter in all youtube.
Fuck moralniggers
Dont you thing is enraging how the subject of how much of a whore most female JBs are does not get one video on the matter. no soyboys posting about it, no feminists neither.

Last edited:
Its like you say. An eccentric male.

I've seen underage teen girls doing far worse things than this guy did, nobody blinks an eye.
I've literally seeing a 14yo foid provoking a fight between two males for her until one of the two guys killed the other. the foid stood with the winner and didnt blink an eye. And as you can see she was inopcent because she was 15...
Not even teenage boys are considered innocent when they are 15 in the way foids are.
Putting poorly socialized, unliked unattractive teenage boys through the public school system should be considered a form of child abuse tbh

I guess is like you say more of the cancel culture. What surprises me is the faggots in youtube wich are mostly males believeing all the bullshit they say. you can just whatch the videos and they just believe it, ignoring all the JB whores out there of course. i havent seeing a video of that matter in all youtube.
Males are their own worst enemies. It is not enough that the rest of the world is against them. They also feel the need to throw each other under the bus for (whether they admit it or not) society's approval and the hope that foids see them as better than the rest of the guys.

Males are their own worst enemies. It is not enough that the rest of the world is against them. They also feel the need to throw each other under the bus for (whether they admit it or not) society's approval and the hope that foids see them as better than the rest of the guys.
yup. thats why I have like 0 friends.
You know whats the worst thing of all?? I kind of had a crush on this girl, some years after, I discovered the story and discovered she was dating this ganster and I was like: WTF dude?? How lucky I did not try anything with her! I would have being beaten half to death!!.. Scary, really scary man...
Not even teenage boys are considered innocent when they are 15 in the way foids are.
Based. And we are nto children at that age. But when is a foid is all inocence. The thing I hate more about the foids. how soyciety will think forever they are more inocent just because their are passive as fuck.

yup. thats why I have like 0 friends.
I believe friends don't exist as an incel tbh
If you have friends as an incel most likely they still lifemog you in some way and it becomes unbearable.

You know whats the worst thing of all?? I kind of had a crush on this girl, some years after, I discovered the story and discovered she was dating this ganster and I was like: WTF dude?? How lucky I did not try anything with her! I would have being beaten half to death!!.. Scary, really scary man...
"Oof that post history. Yikes! I'm getting some serious r/niceguy MRA/incel vibes from you OP!":soy::soy::soy:

Putting poorly socialized, unliked unattractive teenage boys through the public school system should be considered a form of child abuse
Schools are some sort of Gulags man. Its over my mind how the fuck they work.
Oof that post history. Yikes! I'm getting some serious r/niceguy MRA/incel vibes from you OP!
Do not what that exactly means. i've never used twitter/reddit. but I can tell you I was sort of the sensitive kind of guy who needed affection from foids and yup: they saw me either as a creep or as a nice guy as I was non-chad non-ganster. So no sex for me to put it short.

Last edited:
Schools are some sort of Gulags man. Its over my mind how the fuck they work.
They are an oudated model from the time most people didn't go to college and graduated high school with the real possibility of repetitive work at the local factory.
Since they don't really teach much at public school these days except building bit by bit very slowly over each successive grade year and outsource the real learning to college (that's the real scam in education imo), they put excess emphasis on fitting in and being a productive member of soyciety with the belief that you can control your social standing (you can't, it's up to other people whether they accept you or not and below average to average males aren't accepted these days).

They are an oudated model from the time most people didn't go to college and graduated high school with the real possibility of repetitive work at the local factory.
Since they don't really teach much at public school these days except building bit by bit very slowly over each successive grade year and outsource the real learning to college (that's the real scam in education imo), they put excess emphasis on fitting in and being a productive member of soyciety with the belief that you can control your social standing (you can't, it's up to other people whether they accept you or not and below average to average males aren't accepted these days).
For me sending me to study like 10 hours a day since I was a little child was like sending me to work at that age. It just burned me out. Simple as that.

For me sending me to study like 10 hours a day since I was a little child was like sending me to work at that age. It just burned me out. Simple as that.
You will burn out with that much workload and no possibility of socializing or connecting with others tbh

"Sit down, study hard and focus on the things you can change you entitled piece of shit! I feel sorry for your mother!"
:soy:

Do not what that exactly means. i've never used twitter/reddit. but I can tell you I was sort of the sensitive kind of guy who needed affection from foids and yup: they saw me either as a creep or as a nice guy as I was non-chad non-ganster. So no sex for me to put it short.
I was satirizing how quick society is to try and shut up guys observing how women accept shady, violent guys as long as they are hot tbh

Last edited:
You will burn out with that much workload and no possibility of socializing or connecting with others tbh
I've being burned allready. im on my 30s and gonna have to barelly survive on welfare as I cannot work OR do a normal sociall life due to crippling anxiety of how much and young they burned me.

I was satirizing how quick society is to try and shut up guys observing how women accept shady, violent guys as long as they are hot tbh
LOL.
Based. true as fuck.
Any guy who discovers female true nature: oh your an incel LOL Male tears!! Tee Hee!!

I've being burned allready. im on my 30s and gonna have to barelly survive on welfare as I cannot work OR do a normal sociall life due to crippling anxiety of how much and young they burned me.
Welfare is something society can yank away easily from you.
At the same time so many jobs now require connections and being NT discriminating against autistic males and forcing them to act in a way that they can't so that NT normies that failed in other aspects of life don't feel insecure about being IQ mogged by non-NT guys.
Those NT normies are the real butthurt losers.

LOL.
Based. true as fuck.
Any guy who discovers female true nature: oh your an incel LOL Male tears!! Tee Hee!!
Yup they don't have any arguments. Or they try to take the wind out of your argument by saying
"yeah yeah you might be right but... deal with it there's nothing you can do so might as well STFU and stop bitching about it! :]":soy:

"yeah yeah you might be right but... deal with it there's nothing you can do so might as well STFU and stop bitching about it! :]"
yup yup, STFU about it. If you care about it you have a fixation bro and you are bad. get some help... in the meantime lets continue being brainwashed by feminist TV shows, missandry in the universities, anti-male laws, foids whoring freely on the street. Tee Hee!!
NT normies
dont mind my ignorance. What is ' NT normies ' mean??

yup yup, STFU about it. If you care about it you have a fixation bro and you are bad. get some help... in the meantime lets continue being brainwashed by feminist TV shows, missandry in the universities, anti-male laws, foids whoring freely on the street. Tee Hee!!
This after a whole generation of Millenial and Gen Z males were told not to bottle up their feelings and to get things off their chest. And society expects you to disregard this because commenting or complaining about your life makes women feel uncomfortable and can't have that :soy:

dont mind my ignorance. What is ' NT normies ' mean??
NT stands for neurotypical.
People that are neurotypical do not have autism but may still possess traits of narcissism, psychopathy and sadism.

People that are neurotypical do not have autism but may still possess traits of narcissism, psychopathy and sadism.
So every bitch I've ever known. Along with my brother, my fathers, and probably the rest of society. Just LOL. The word fits perfectly with this society.

So every bitch I've ever known. Along with my brother, my fathers, and probably the rest of society. Just LOL. The word fits perfectly with this society.
Yup it's misdirection on behalf of society to portray neurotypical people as more mentally stable than non-NT guys.
That misdirection is extending the characteristic of neurotypical people being socially adjusted to ever changing norms of what is socially acceptable (true) to more idealistic notions of neurotypical people being more moral than non-NT guys (not true).
@Atavistic Autist

This after a whole generation of Millenial and Gen Z males were told not to bottle up their feelings and to get things off their chest.
They've donne more than that. they've baing taught to not question women, ever, in ANY CASE. Even if they are spitting supremacist bullshit at you. they also being taught 'male=bad female=good'. Just nuke them

They've donne more than that. they've baing taught to not question women, ever, in ANY CASE. Even if they are spitting supremacist bullshit at you. they also being taught 'male=bad female=good'. Just nuke them
Society isn't entitled to tell males to stop venting their feelings just because it makes females uncomfortable when females are allowed to say anything they want about males and society itself spent years in the formative stages of male youth trying to convince guys not to bottle up their feelings about anything.

neurotypical people
I give you an example of everyday NT foid. Underage JB teen dresed like a whore. Whants to be sexually desired by every male on the planet. If a chad is looking at her = niceeee Tee Hee. If a non-chad is looking at her (like me) = what are you doiing you pedo degenrate? im just a child.
End clonclusion for me? Another SADIST bitch.
Society isn't entitled to tell males to stop venting their feelings just because it makes females uncomfortable when females are allowed to say anything they want about males and society itself spent years in the formative stages of male youth trying to convince guys not to bottle up their feelings about anything.
Society is not entiteled to tell any man what they should feel. And any female is not entitled to tell any man what they should think/like. however they do.

I give you an example of everyday NT foid. Underage JB teen dresed like a whore. Whants to be sexually desired by every male on the planet. If a chad is looking at her = niceeee Tee Hee. If a non-chad is looking at her (like me) = what are you doiing you pedo degenrate? im just a child.
End clonclusion for me? Another SADIST bitch.
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) foids, non-NT foids aren't much better either as many members here can attest to tbh
Some incels are NT too so keep in mind it's more an issue of sexhavers (foids, normies that have an easier time having sex because of being NT) versus sexless males (more likely to be non-NT and unattractive but not always non-NT).

oh yeap. NT whore foids are definatelly more moral than me. yup, no dout about it.
That's what society would have you believe because they extend the characteristic about NT people being more socially adjustable to ever changing socially acceptable norms (true) to their morality as a whole (not true).
It's a misdirection that society has people believe.

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) foids, non-NT foids aren't much better either as many members here can attest to tbh
I can attest that too. trust me. Form real experinces like the bitch who dated the ganster remember. that was an NT foid. She will fight with fists and baseball bats with her boyfrined, but she is adapted and had a sex life and i did not.
That's what society would have you believe because they extend the characteristic about NT people being more socially adjustable to ever changing socially acceptable norms (true) to their morality as a whole (not true).
It's a misdirection that society has people believe.
I am non-NT by the way, that is probably why I did became an Incel. Semi-autistic (not fully). Fragile and sensitive. Needed love and affection. End result? I've being so mistreated that I hate foids beyond my control. If I would be with one now I would probably beat her. So better stay away for my own safety, in the current state of afairs in my country you know?

Last edited:
I can attest that too. trust me. Form real experinces like the bitch who dated the ganster remember. that was an NT foid. She will fight with fists and baseball bats with her boyfrined, but she is adapted and had a sex life and i did not.
Yup when there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise society shouldn't keep repeating the lie that you have to be a decent, well-adjusted male to have a chance of getting a foid.
They deliberately confuse being NT and having looks to get away with virtue signaling and charisma mind games as being decent and well-adjusted. And at the same time paint guys that don't want to do this or don't believe in what society is saying as defective and have everyone believe there is something wrong with those guys.

Yup when there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise society shouldn't keep repeating the lie that you have to be a decent, well-adjusted male to have a chance of getting a foid.
They deliberately confuse being NT and having looks to get away with virtue signaling and charisma mind games as being decent and well-adjusted. And at the same time paint guys that don't want to do this or don't believe in what society is saying as defective and have everyone believe there is something wrong with those guys.
Bad boys and real criminals allways gets the best pussy. the guys who dump the foids after use them are the ones who have more females at thir disposal. Its just everything such a fucking joke.

Have to go now, to a mental health care center, were I will have to hide Im an incel to the foid psycologists that work there. anyway, was good chatting with you

Have to go now, to a mental health care center, were I will have to hide Im an incel to the foid psycologists that work there. anyway, was good chatting with you
It was good chatting with you too.

If someone had come to me when I was that age telling me you cannot have sex cause you're a child I would have broken a chair in their fucking faces. For real. Is the most sex drived period of your life.
I was actually talking with a normie about this earlier. Even they pretty much agreed with me that 16 and 17 year olds are literally not children. Hell even 15 year olds aren't. Alot of 15 year olds are way more sexually deviant than what people give credit for. But they don't know any better right? Even though most people on average are sexually active at that age and have lost their virginities well before then JFL. They're apparently "children" and "so innocent" yet if you aren't having sex by that age you are deemed a loser. Society is full of shit. They just don't want to admit it.

Last edited:
these kind of fucks always try to appear so benevolent, while accusing some cartoonist for being a pedophile and a child rapist just because he draw cartoon in a wierd way completely failing to see his unique way of drawing cartoons.

Agecucks are worse than people (usually cuckservatives) who simply treat teenagers like children. A cuckservative at least is consistent (teens shouldn't be having sex, period).

Agecucks think teens are children just when it comes to a relationship with an adult, but among their age group, they can or even SHOULD engage in relationships and sex (which agecucks euphemistically call "experimenting", which is nonsense because it's real sex with all the potential consequences of real sex). They also think it's ok for their teens to be whores, dress like whores, ask their fathers for vibrators, etc.

Everyone is a victim except those who really are in this soyciety.

I heard his story. It's so fucking ridiculous. The jb roastie literally got on a mofo plane twice and flew twice to meet him because she wanted to fuck him. Fucking bullshit how females are whores and then the blame is given to anyone except the roastie.

the average teenage girl is probably more horny and sexually experienced than the average teenage boy

RIP Kricfalusi, they ruined Ren and Stimpy when they made them fags.

Agecucks are worse than people (usually cuckservatives) who simply treat teenagers like children. A cuckservative at least is consistent (teens shouldn't be having sex, period).

Agecucks think teens are children just when it comes to a relationship with an adult, but among their age group, they can or even SHOULD engage in relationships and sex (which agecucks euphemistically call "experimenting", which is nonsense because it's real sex with all the potential consequences of real sex). They also think it's ok for their teens to be whores, dress like whores, ask their fathers for vibrators, etc.
High IQ

@Robtical

Some cucks say teen boys are more able to consent than teen foids. But when you ask them, "Does that mean boys are smarter than girls?" they'll say "Noooo :soy:".

Some cucks say teen boys are more able to consent than teen foids. But when you ask them, "Does that mean boys are smarter than girls?" they'll say "Noooo :soy:".
Normies are hypocrites. Eg they say rape victims never experience joy ever again and are forever traumatized and living in 24/7 misery and horror eternally yet if a rape victim threatens to rope they say “it gets better”

Normies are hypocrites. Eg they say rape victims never experience joy ever again and are forever traumatized and living in 24/7 misery and horror eternally yet if a rape victim threatens to rope they say “it gets better”
They don't think and just repeat the common bluepill script that was fed to them by cucks and whores. That's why when you point out they're wrong all they do is have a mental breakdown and can't think of arguments.

They don't think and just repeat the common bluepill script that was fed to them by cucks and whores. That's why when you point out they're wrong all they do is have a mental breakdown and can't think of arguments.
Or they just post 911 memes or accuse you of being a rapist which aren’t even arguments

BASED AF. Agecucks is something that mogs me very hard, as an oldcel I have experienced myself the double standard of minifoids fucking with older guys back when I was in highschool, but if I would do it somehow I would be a child rapist or something... cause Im too ugly and non-chad I gues.
All those JBs dressed like whores (wich are like you said daughters of agecucks) have more experience thna me. How exactly are they more inocent?? :kys::kys::kys:
these kind of fucks always try to appear so benevolent, while accusing some cartoonist for being a pedophile and a child rapist just because he draw cartoon in a wierd way completely failing to see his unique way of drawing cartoons.
what mogs me is that they allways portrait men like perverts. Since I was born on TV. But what about the perversity of foids? Why is that transparent like water? They start to play their cards in puberty too, you know? How no one adress how dangerous can they be too using their sexual weapons?? NORMIES WILL DENY SUCH A THING EXISTS
the average teenage girl is probably more horny and sexually experienced than the average teenage boy
not probaly but most certantly.
the average teen girl know how to use sex as a tool for manipulation too. normies will deny that too
RIP Kricfalusi, they ruined Ren and Stimpy when they made them fags.
boy the original show almost made me want to be a cartoonist. no more adult cartoons now I am afraid. Everything is soy in youtube days
your moto 'Incel but not cuck' pretty much describes who I am. We are brothers boyo ;)
I heard his story. It's so fucking ridiculous. The jb roastie literally got on a mofo plane twice and flew twice to meet him because she wanted to fuck him. Fucking bullshit how females are whores and then the blame is given to anyone except the roastie.
you wanna get into more rage?? look what teen celebs do when they are no longer hired to do movies :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::
HEY PEOPLE WATCH THIS AND GET TRIGERED (WARNING):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jesixntch08&t=8s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jesixntch08&t=8s

Just look at the face she (acting) posts like a victim of something... we still dont know what. Its Emma Watson all over again.

Just look at the coments now on youtube saying 'hide your children' (16 yo children for that matter)
the metoo thing getting out of hand again...

Top comments on youtube:
' To think there is GROWN MEN AND WOMEN in the comments trying to justify this, hide your children folks. '

' Has Hollywood ever NOT sexualized it's young actors? '

One coment made by someone I know :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:
' Another spoiled celeb who ascended by having good looks? Sexualized against her will?? 16yo children? Why is all this bullshit apearing in my feed? '
Answer to that:
' maybe because u listed as sexual offender '

All from femoids, and the ocasional cuck of course
@Edmund_Kemper you gonna like the Chloe video JFL Watch it.
I was actually talking with a normie about this earlier. Even they pretty much agreed with me that 16 and 17 year olds are literally not children. Hell even 15 year olds aren't. Alot of 15 year olds are way more sexually deviant than what people give credit for. But they don't know any better right? Even though most people on average are sexually active at that age and have lost their virginities well before then JFL. They're apparently "children" and "so innocent" yet if you aren't having sex by that age you are deemed a loser. Society is full of shit. They just don't want to admit it.
you gonna like that last video i post it. LOL. I have to say I did not whatch it. Not until you boyos do and comment. It trigers me to much celebs saying their sexualized against her will when they live basically out of their looks. Just same as models do!! Is RAGEEEE
saddest thing of all is that by that age all foids in my town had being slayed by chads but i didnt :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Last edited: