Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I dont wear a mask in public

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
I don't wear a mask in public.

Why should I? Soyciety doesn't involve me in their events. Im alone and no one wants to date me. But at the same time the im expected to participate in the current event of wearing a mask to help stop/slow the spread of covid 19 to the same soyciety and to the same people that have rejected me my whole life? Lmao nope i hope soyciety burns along with all of these degenerate fucks

"If it was me dieing on the street you'd walk right over me i pass you every day and you don't notice me"

No one wears a mask here jfl

No one wears a mask here jfl
Same in Denmark no one wears masks here and it´s not required either and we have some of the lowest death rates to the virus meanwhile every other country wears those masks and US police even tackle and beat people for not wearing them JFL.

Same in Denmark no one wears masks here and it´s not required either and we have some of the lowest death rates to the virus meanwhile every other country wears those masks and US police even tackle and beat people for not wearing them JFL.
YA BR0 MURICA! JFL at burger land here this country is a fuckin JOKE
Agreed fuck USA
High IQ

Boomer stay out of my way when I go into the bank/market without a mask.
Fat cashier roasties always screech when I enter a supermarket without mask.

Gotta love Corona

I wear a mask as my father gives me no end of shit if I don't & if he dies I'm out on my ass, compromise I guess, if that wasn't a factor then I wouldn't care.

YA BR0 MURICA! JFL at burger land here this country is a fuckin JOKE
The USA has become tyrannical and instead of law enforcement such as police wearing Nazi uniforms they have their own, they can shoot and kill and almost never get punished for it while if the same happened in Europe the police would have dealt with the matter in another way but US police are the soldiers of a oppressive government and by the laws of your precious constitution the US government has become tyrannical so if the people were to rise up and rebel and overthrow the government they have every legal right to by the right of the constitution.

The government has infringed on so many laws in the constitution that the citizens have every right to overthrow their government but they would be labeled right wing terrorist when in fact they would be rebels and don´t get mad at me this is just facts I am an anarchist an believe any government even European ones is not a democrisy but a flural dictatorship so instead of 1 dictator 179 dictators or votes into office to decide the lives of millions we aren´t even allowed to defend ourselves in Europe just look at the Synagouge attack in Germany with the guy with his home made weapons no one were able to defend themselves because weapons are illegal to carry and it took police 20 minutes to arrive on scene.

And voting in general is a joke lets say that you want Cannabis legal and 499.000 vote yes and 501.000 vote no it stays illegal even though it´s practically the same number of people society is flawed we born into a world where we are FORCED to OBEY thousands of laws we never consented to.

I don't wear a mask in public.

Why should I? Soyciety doesn't involve me in their events. Im alone and no one wants to date me. But at the same time the im expected to participate in the current event of wearing a mask to help stop/slow the spread of covid 19 to the same soyciety and to the same people that have rejected me my whole life? Lmao nope i hope soyciety burns along with all of these degenerate fucks

"If it was me dieing on the street you'd walk right over me i pass you every day and you don't notice me"
normans would call you oppositionally defiant.

i have a mask but I dont wear it get fucked normans

"You denied me a happy life, and in turn, I will deny all of your life"

I don't go outside anyways, even before bat aids, so I never bought any. tbh

i like wearing it to hide my sub 8 face

It's about half. Wagie company is making us wear them. They gave us a disposable one. So are we supposed to rewear these nasty things until there's a vaccine? :feelsautistic: