Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't wish god was real, but I wish the devil was

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I want foids to suffer, that's all I wish. My heart is full of hate. I tried, I tried many times to understand them, to not hate them... But they're just disgusting, self-centered, stupid creatures.

I'd sell my soul to satan. I don't want to become chad and I don't want to be rich. All I want is the power to make them suffer.

The devil is everywhere

I want foids to suffer, that's all I wish. My heart is full of hate. I tried, I tried many times to understand them, to not hate them... But they're just disgusting, self-centered, stupid creatures.

I'd sell my soul to satan. I don't want to become chad and I don't want to be rich. All I want is the power to make them suffer.
Based

Be careful with what you wish.

Yeah I would side with Lucifer over Yahweh any day. If God is real it's his responsibility for giving us such shitty pointless existences and leaving us unable to change it by our own power. Lucifer must have knew God was a total asshole and that probably motivated him to wage his failed rebellion against him.

I'd take a gamble on Satan's vision of Creation compared to the misery we're compelled to live through now.

If devil is real then god is supposed to be real aswell, but this shit world seems to be already ruled by the devil (or that's just genuine god personality jfl)
Yeah I would side with Lucifer over Yahweh any day. If God is real it's his responsibility for giving us such shitty pointless existences and leaving us unable to change it by our own power. Lucifer must have knew God was a total asshole and that probably motivated him to wage his failed rebellion against him.

I'd take a gamble on Satan's vision of Creation compared to the misery we're compelled to live through now.

exactly

I've prayed to Satan and offered him my soul many times but I've gotten no answer jfl it's over when you get rejected by the devil :lul:

I think I found another choo goddammit how many of you fuckers use this forum?

Jfl im an atheist bud, also a real jew would be offended by that spelling because they consider the name sacred and only write it as "YHWH"

Both are real. Problem is people are worshiping Satan more than God (which is retarded, why be le bad guy..?). When they die, they’ll be put in Hell, so no worries.
Jfl im an atheist bud, also a real jew would be offended by that spelling because they consider the name sacred and only write it as "YHWH"
Lol go read your quran and have sex with your bf, atheism is the easiest religion to troll:feelsPop:

I wish foids would suffer in Hell. :feelsbadman:

God's love and power is so great, he could even redeem you when you'd sell your soul to satan.

Hate is an understandable cope, but alone for your own health not a good thing to thrive on over long-term.

Paul has written to Christians in Corinth: "Be angry and do not sin. Don’t let the sun go down on your anger, and don’t give the Devil an opportunity"
I can't hate currently, even if I wanted. It is not only the flesh, who fights against the spirit, but also the spirit who fights against the flesh.

Wouldn't it be better to be free from this hate?

Technically you are satan right now

I want to rape foids in hell

All whores need to burn in hell!

If Devil was real then God has to be real as well, one can't exist without the other.

Or alternately God could be the Devil or at least he could not care, the whole concept of Satan vs God is contradictory since one is all powerful all knowing while the other is creation of that very being.

In Judaism and Islam for example Satan doesn't really exist the same way he does in Christianity, In Islam Satan or Iblis is Evil by design while in Judaism figure of Satan doesn't even exist. and it makes perfect sense, an all powerful all knowing God can't have opposition to him since to him everything from start to finish was created by his will.

Become the change you wish to see in the world.

You dont need to sell your soul. Become the collector of souls.

You do understand them man... Is just you don't want to accept it... They are disgusting, self-centered and stupid creatures.
I have been going through a lot of red pillers talking about their experiences... Just to try and get an idea of what I am missing...

I am not missing much from the looks of it... Here are the highlights...

Women would make rules for the guys that give them everything, but they will break rules and laws for the guys that give them nothing.
Women give their best sex to one night stands and their affair lover but not to their boyfriends and husbands
Women always want you to be worst off at the end of the relationship than you were at the beginning .
Women can always change their minds about you and they are never loyal
Women can destroy your live and the governments of the world support them

As you can see they are here to take you for everything you have.
Unless you are a Chad with a redpill mind set or a rich shark it is not worth messing around with all of that mess.

The most you can hope is to use them and not allow them to use you...
The only way to win the game is not to play...
All whores need to burn in hell!
So about 85 to 90% of women basically

Don't trigger the Christ cucks on here