Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i doubt i can do uni but I have no other option

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I can see my failure coming like it always does. the best I can do is try to prepare so I can say I did all I could to prevent it but after all my overanalyzing I fuck up anyways. I could have an easy or hard time it's a coin toss, I just want this fucking semester to start already so I won't have to be in suspense. I want to get out of this hell and fix up my bike and ride down some hills fuck. whatever happens I always have the rope ready. there is literally no problem the rope can't solve

Is there nothing or at least anything, you enjoy about uni? Why not study something you like?

terrible days I experienced\experience in uni

nausea said:
terrible days I experienced\experience in uni
What was your worst experience at uni?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Is there nothing or at least anything, you enjoy about uni? Why not study something you like?
it is actually pretty good besides the sui fuel and the classes and my subhuman self. im am creative writing major only thing i remotely care about

idkwattodowithlife said:

embarass of choice here.......

an example: got a crush on a colleague......nuff said

anotha e.: finding refuge in the most desolated area of the uni ( rooftop-like, prohibited entrance-still in construction ), every break from lessons and the likes

the list goes on

Indari said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
it is actually pretty good besides the sui fuel and the classes and my subhuman self. im am creative writing major only thing i remotely care about
Not bad, man. You could do some certs in the side and perhaps get into consulting. Who knows? You may even decide to go into grad school? But it seems like your not keen to stay any longer. Good luck <3.

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
embarass of choice here.......
an example: got a crush on a colleague......nuff said
anotha e.: finding refuge in the most desolated area of the uni ( rooftop-like, prohibited entrance-still in construction ), every break from lessons and the likes
the list goes on
Sorry to hear about that, but it seems you founded your escape during your times of facing hardships, and perhaps allowing you to overcome some of your adverseties.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Sorry to hear that, but it seems you founded your escape during your times of facing hardships, and adverseties.

I was not escaping at all

Have to agree with SeregeantIncel on this one. If you're not driven to write on your own time, idk what you're doing as a creative writing major.

blickpall said:
Have to agree with SeregeantIncel on this one. If you're not driven to write on your own time, idk what you're doing as a creative writing major.

i write on incels.is all the time