Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I doubt r/trufemcels was banned for spreading hate.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Most of the users there were just larping as involuntarily celebate so they could have a platform to say misandrist stuff,
but their were prob a few who really were truly hidious/black and fat,0/10,1/10

and it was those women who got the sub banned
by unintentionally spreading blackpills/redpills(because they were jealous at all the attention sub 4/10+ get),

like that women dress up and make tiktok videos because they want to be sexualized by men
and how much of a privilege it is to get cat called
And other such things...

like that women dress up and make tiktok videos because they want to be sexualized by men
and how much of a privilege it is to get cat called
And other such things...
all the atoms in the universe IQ

oh shit its been banend

I'm pretty sure I know why it was banned. The top post was that Belle Delphine rape video, and then every comment was like "men are disgusting" "kill all men" etc. I hope FDS is banned next

I'm pretty sure I know why it was banned. The top post was that Belle Delphine rape video, and then every comment was like "men are disgusting" "kill all men" etc. I hope FDS is banned next
I hope that was the reason

Now they can go outside and get boyfriends

Just go outside theory is legit for women

After like what, 100 incels subs have been banned over the years? Even ones that were largely inactive or went out of their way to walk on eggshells? As much as I abhor this new wave of tech censorship faggotry, I can't help but laugh to myself whenever foids discover that they aren't as immune to the rules as they thought. Especially when many of the foids in question also advocated for more rulecuckery and actively participated in certain subs dedicated to trying to shut us down. Zero sympathy for these toasted roasties.

It was probably "transphobia". You can shit on normal men all you want, but even other protected groups are finding it hard to get away with shitting on faggots in wigs kek.