Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I dreamed about knajjd banning me

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
In the dream, I was telling someone off and cursing them for some reason I can't recall. Later, I got perma-banned by knajjd. I tried reaching him to find out what was going on and he just referenced my post about cursing the guy. I don't remember who I was swearing at though.

I wonder what the meaning of this is. Does this mean I subconsciously think knajjd is a bad moderator? :feelskek:

Also, fakecel if you never dreamed about the forum tbh

Tbh I've dreamed about the forum several times and getting banned too jfl

Bans me
Slumbers me

I had a weird dream last night. I can tell it if you want.

I’ve dreamed about this forum a couple of times too tbh.

Lol that's funny. Hope you will not get banned by knajjd for dreaming about knajjd.

I had a dream that knajjd ruled a country of his own. “Knajjd” was also a title and meant emperor in his country.

Ya know I recently had a dream of getting permed by him too, about 1-2 weeks ago.

It is not the first time I’ve had dreams of getting banned. Previously I had a dream where I got “temp banned” for 50 years for a minor offense.

The recent one, I got banned in my dream by knajjd for being the alt of someone who was banned for being a female and the username started with a K if I remember correctly. I contacted knajjd on discord telling him I was not a female, even offering to video chat to prove my male-ness but he wouldn’t but it. I was heartbroken. Then I woke up.

Knajjd has power over other users even after the log off of the forum. He mods your dreams as well.

Change one letter in that OP post and you have your dream come true :feelskek:

Some people say they saw dreams of titanic sinking before it sank.
You'll get perma banned, op

I’ve dreamed about the forum a few times before. But it mainly connected to something else.

I had a dream about the forum once. The only thing I remember from it was that Insomniac was admin.

The dream occurred after a day during which I'd spent copious amounts of time on here. During sleep your brain processes things with which it's been occupied when you've been awake, so it made sense that I had a dream about the forum.

My dick gets rock hard when I get warned by knajjd

I had ban dreams too tbh, they're mostly about me getting perma-banned over some dumb mistake I make. Mine stem from anxiety, I believe.

Yours seems to be you getting banned for standing up for/defending yourself or your beliefs, meaning that in the dream your well-being and the forums rules were in conflict. Could be that you feel that one of the rules is limiting your behavior on the forum. Alternatively, seeing as you mentioned knajjd, it could be that you feel he is limiting you.

In the dream, I was telling someone off and cursing them for some reason I can't recall. Later, I got perma-banned by knajjd. I tried reaching him to find out what was going on and he just referenced my post about cursing the guy. I don't remember who I was swearing at though.

I wonder what the meaning of this is. Does this mean I subconsciously think knajjd is a bad moderator? :feelskek:

Also, fakecel if you never dreamed about the forum tbh

Based dream tbh

I DREAMED ABOUT KNAJJD

The title Itself started out sounding bannable.
I had a weird dream last night. I can tell it if you want.
What was It about?

I had a dream last night that the stacy,daughter from Married with children jumped at me and was cannibalising my face.

same dude, i had a dream about this forum ngll

i dream about killing myself and finally being at peace

The mods make sure your following the rules in your nightmares and dreams. HOW MANY WARNINGS DID I GET FOR ALL THE FOIDS I FUCKED IN MY DREAMS :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega: