Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dreamed having a gf

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I dreamed I had a gf and it was almost real. We talked,hold hands and then took meal together I thought it was real and got happy . But then I wake up and realized it was just a dream,just fuck my life these things only happens in dreams,not real life. I wish I was stucked in this dream forever

Just dreammaxx bro.

I had one of those earlier this week; this girl I once knew was sitting down and I was resting my head in her lap. She gently placed her hand on the side of my face. I could feel her presence and it was amazing. Then I woke up in bed, alone, in physical pain from my head and stomach, in mental pain, in spiritual despair and cocooned agony.

those dreams are the best, almost like having a practice gf

I dreamed about having shapeshifter girl. She turns into monster and eats people. It was so fun to lure agressive gopniks into being eaten by my waifu ¦>

I hate having dreams like that.

Last edited:
if only theRe was a way tO never wake uP from slEep....

I haven't had a dream in ages.

I had one of those earlier this week; this girl I once knew was sitting down and I was resting my head in her lap. She gently placed her hand on the side of my face. I could feel her presence and it was amazing. Then I woke up in bed, alone, in physical pain from my head and stomach, in mental pain, in spiritual despair and cocooned agony.

When people say dreammaxx they dont realise that this is the cold hard reality of it. When I have dreams like this I end up mentally shutting down completely and just curl up in bed for weeks not leaving my room.
:cryfeels:

I had a dream one time in which I was in bed with a girl. The implication was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did.

JFL. Can't even get laid in my dreams.

Weren't you saying in other threads how you'd beat them up to make sure they don't leave you?

JFL at getting cucked by your dreams.

Weren't you saying in other threads how you'd beat them up to make sure they don't leave you?

JFL at getting cucked by your dreams.
So what ? I didn't understand

Such dreams are torturous.

Happens often to me. Strangely it's either with women I didn't see in years or with some my brain just made up.

Happens often to me. Strangely it's either with women I didn't see in years or with some my brain just made up.
Bro I swear it was same. I dreamed it with a girl from my elementary school I didn't see for years

ive had many dreams like this too, wish i could just never wake up from them man

I don't get dreams, ever. If I do I don't remember most of them.