Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I dreamed I'd gotten a blind gf last night

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
She was even white and young! 17 yo, blue eyes and blonde.

In the dream she was the younger sister of a foid I approached in a trip last year, she was 30 and from England. She rejected me of course, but at least she was very polite and talked with me and my group for a while. JFL at still remembering that girl after all that time.

Shit, I would be so fucking happy if I got a 17 yo white British girl as a gf. Have you guys even thought about that game?

Where do I find young blind qts to hit on? Preferably without making it too apparent that I'm purposefully going for blind girls due to my ugliness.

Every time I dream about being with a foid, I want to kill myself when I wake up. It’s not even worth dreaming these dreams because the hurt lasts much longer than the dream ever did.

Every time I dream about being with a foid, I want to kill myself when I wake up. It’s not even worth dreaming these dreams because the hurt lasts much longer than the dream ever did.
I'm undecided about that tbh. It sucks to wake up, of course, but at least my mind lets me have some realistic simulation of that experience.

Is it better to dream and get hurt, or to never have dreamed? Can't decide...

I'm undecided about that tbh. It sucks to wake up, of course, but at least my mind lets me have some realistic simulation of that experience.

Is it better to dream and get hurt, or to never have dreamed? Can't decide...
It’s better to never dream, there’s no doubt for me on that subject.

Will never happen, her handlers will make sure to keep all non chads & guys that are not social circle status maxxed far far away.

It’s better to never dream, there’s no doubt for me on that subject.
I dream a lot :feelsrope:

It's mostly romantic/sexual dreams, being stuck in FPS games or this.
Come to the UK you'd slay just be mainlander boro
It would be cool to visit it with some incel bros and then play in an open air concert. Like an incel version of the K-On movie. We could even play this:

Unfortunately I don't have the money, should have visited it while I was in Germany tbh.

Will never happen, her handlers will make sure to keep all non chads & guys that are not social circle status maxxed far far away.
FUG :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
one time i had a dream when i was about to ascend and the woman made fun of my dick its so fucking over there is no hope

one time i had a dream when i was about to ascend and the woman made fun of my dick its so fucking over there is no hope
Holy fuck, utterly over if you get cucked even in your dreams.

fuck, I want to dream, too. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
over for no-dreamingcels.

But you at least are high-T confirmed
Yes, but it isn't really good to be high T as an ugly dude in the west in 2019. The frustration gets the best of me.

Are you low T? Being low T enough to become an SJW cuck would also suck, I guess the best is being medium T these days.

If you wanna chase the blind girls, just be prepared to go through the white knights and her female ‘He wants to take advantage of you, you can do better’ type friends.

COPE. when the blind girl feels your face and realizes your not a chad.

when the blind girl feels your face and realizes your not a chad.
I could say "sorry, I don't think our relationship is at the point where I feel comfortable with you touching my face yet!"

I could say "sorry, I don't think our relationship is at the point where I feel comfortable with you touching my face yet!"
Thats genius. make her think you are a chad at all cost

I've had a dream very similar to this about two weeks ago, and it still infuriates me to think about.

I've had a dream very similar to this about two weeks ago, and it still infuriates me to think about.
In my dreams I already have a great curriculum, I fucked and dated many gorgeous foids.

In my dreams I already have a great curriculum, I fucked and dated many gorgeous foids.

Mine was a stacy in the shower, but her hair color and face wasn't that "bitch type". Still didn't have any contact :feelsrope:

like Rocky Dennis in "Mask". a beautiful story.

I never had any dreams about sexual stuff.

Some ugly guy I know got rejected buly a blind ugly foid on a dating site. Her sister used to manage it and told him he was too ugly and her sister deserved someone good looking because she was good looking too she said. Her sister also had dumped various Chads before cause they didn't have decent jobs etc.

JFL at still remembering that girl after all that time.
1 yr isn't that much time, i still get haunted by foids who rejected me 5+yrs ago, i fucking hate my memory so much

She was even white and young! 17 yo, blue eyes and blonde.

In the dream she was the younger sister of a foid I approached in a trip last year, she was 30 and from England. She rejected me of course, but at least she was very polite and talked with me and my group for a while. JFL at still remembering that girl after all that time.

Shit, I would be so fucking happy if I got a 17 yo white British girl as a gf. Have you guys even thought about that game?

Where do I find young blind qts to hit on? Preferably without making it too apparent that I'm purposefully going for blind girls due to my ugliness.

British foids are the most degenerate foids on the planet.

I was in public earlier today and saw a blind girl with her guide dog (inb4 dogpill).
I thought she was cute but i was too autistic to say anything to her, didn't even pet her dog

good dream. I can't even sleep at night because of insomnia tbh

UK foids are the closest to American foids you can get in Europe. American foids are normally understood to be the worst in the world so why the fuck anyone would want to go to the UK for the women is beyond me.

Stuck-up delusional feminist trash. A 5 in the UK is probably harder to get than a 9 in Poland lol, and she will cheat on you the next week because she has endless English speaking chads messaging her form all over the world.

UK foids are the closest to American foids you can get in Europe. American foids are normally understood to be the worst in the world so why the fuck anyone would want to go to the UK for the women is beyond me.

Stuck-up delusional feminist trash. A 5 in the UK is probably harder to get than a 9 in Poland lol, and she will cheat on you the next week because she has endless English speaking chads messaging her form all over the world.
Makes sense. How did men let it get so bad...

It's mostly romantic/sexual dreams, being stuck in FPS games or this.
Stop lucid dreammaxxing

The only way we incels are going to get some GF is if we collaborate ourselves. But that's not going to happen between ourselves here in a international forum.

I recommend you to gather an local incel force and do biological PUA

Last edited:
I honestly haven't dreamt in a long time.

They do say love is blind