Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I drove through a bad neighborhood and almost got jumped by gangbangers

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I drove through a unfamiliar bad neighborhood when I made a wrong turn and had to pass a group of tall black guys wearing red colors and I drove ahead when some guy tried to jaywalk but i didn't stop for him and cut him off.When I had to stop for the light ,I noticed 6 ppl running behind me so I ran the red light but one of them threw a bottle at my car which thankfully didn't break anything.I got so pissed,who do these faggots think they are?to try and intimidate me just because I didn't allow a retard to jaywalk.No way was I gonna let the guy pass to show respect to some filthy waste of space nig.

Do people in gangs really think theyre so tough?just because they walk around in groups and carry guns they think their invincible.Just fucking LOL,it would take just 1 armed man with some real hatred in his heart to go into that neigborhood and cut through them like butter.People like this will fuck with you because they think you wont fight back and they never had any real opposition.im willing to bet all my money that 1 ISIS militant is all it would take to destroy an entire hive filled with these rats.

Last edited:
JFL the state of America.

Good thing I don't live in a bad neighbourhood.

" diversity is our strength. "

It’s over for cripcels

just curious what city?

Niggas gonna nig, you should of j-turned & run 'em over, would've been doing the world a favour.

The problem with these types of faggot is like you said, they think they're untouchable & don't give a shit about consequences like jail or dying young so they're effectively a walking landmine for all in their proximity, selfish cunts.

A real life Charles Bronson deathwish would have the cops defending the scum & going hard after the guy sorting shit out, wonder where we've seen that before.

Last edited:
You should have gone AM on them. It seems like everybody wants to be a thug now a days and it’s retarded as hell. Everyone in my school tries to act like a thug or gang member but they just look like a fucking autist really. Thugs can’t shoot for shit tbh. I’m sure people like general Cho would be able to kill an entire gang of them.

I’m still laughing at this tbh. Like something straight out of a movie with a cliche “bad part of town”. Six guys running up on your car? Wtf is this shit LMAO.

Pretty low inhib if you not to be even slightly scared though tbh. Imagine looking in your rear view mirror and seeing six guys coming at you. Fucking hell.

I drove through a unfamiliar bad neighborhood when I made a wrong turn and had to pass a group of tall black guys wearing red colors and I drove ahead when some guy tried to jaywalk but i didn't stop for him and cut him off.When I had to stop for the light ,I noticed 6 ppl running behind me so I ran the red light but one of them threw a bottle at my car which thankfully didn't break anything.I got so pissed,who do these faggots think they are?to try and intimidate me just because I didn't allow a retard to jaywalk.No way was I gonna let the guy pass to show respect to some filthy waste of space nig.

Do people in gangs really think theyre so tough?just because they walk around in groups and carry guns they think their invincible.Just fucking LOL,it would take just 1 armed man with some real hatred in his heart to go into that neigborhood and cut through them like butter.People like this will fuck with you because they think you wont fight back and they never had any real opposition.im willing to bet all my money that 1 ISIS militant is all it would take to destroy an entire hive filled with these rats.
I remember a story a few years ago where some redneck looking dude from my state shot like 4 muggers to death

JFL crip walk next time.

These nig nogs won’t get learn till they get shot by police and they will cry discrimination on media

And people act as if lynching them is the worst thing ever

We beat niggers here

in on the ebin nigger hate thread

Fucking hood rats. Should have run them over and made the world a better place.

Live a jug of coolaid next time and drive off

This is basically how every major city in america is ... you're always one wrong turn away from being surrounded by thugs.

Quite honestly many parts of the u.s are no better than third world nations. In fact some are worse.

No way was I gonna let the guy pass to show respect to some filthy waste of space nig.
JFL, the concept of common courtesy seems to be lost on both normies and incels alike

I wish I was one of those low inhib gang members tbhtbh

LMAO.
all this shit because you didn't stop the car for 10 seconds and let them cross the street.

Glad you got away. Always carry a weapon tbh.

I wish I was one of those low inhib gang members tbhtbh
Tbh they get a lot of pussy
JFL, the concept of common courtesy seems to be lost on both normies and incels alike
It’s a common theme to not really like black people that much for many incels. That doesn’t make any of us more normie though we have justification and aren’t just following the masses.

We've all accidentally driven into the hood at least once in our lives. Gangbangers don't even know how to shoot. Any trained individual with the right weaponry could take out a group of thugs. A lot of these gangbangers don't leave the hood because the police in more developed parts of the city will immediately arrest them.

We've all accidentally driven into the hood at least once in our lives. Gangbangers don't even know how to shoot. Any trained individual with the right weaponry could take out a group of thugs. A lot of these gangbangers don't leave the hood because the police in more developed parts of the city will immediately arrest them.
trurh. many times he coos actually let the gamgbangets in the hood do more crimes so they can charge them harder with the help of a prosecutior..

Whoa, how about we check our privilege OP.
Pedestrians are an underrepresented group on the roads.

trurh. many times he coos actually let the gamgbangets in the hood do more crimes so they can charge them harder with the help of a prosecutior..
Right, private prisons are very profitable

This is racist hate speech and you should take a workshop on equity and inclusion. #BlackLivesMatter :bluepill::lul:

This is what I think too. These people aren't trained, they just have guns.

This is what I think too. These people aren't trained, they just have guns.
I love how liberals think that gun control will prevent niggers from getting them. America has one of the biggest stockpiles of guns in the world, there will always be a black market for weapons