Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Enjoy Suffering

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I enjoy repressing my sperm. I enjoy taking cold showers. I enjoy lifting and feeling burn and struggle from doing son. I enjoy full-out commitment to my hobbies with no girl.

It's almost like masochism. I enjoy it. It's not a cope for me since I genuinely enjoy it. I would advise others here to try to enjoy it as well. It's like battling an opponent and sticking in there. It feels good.

I sense the Cope is strong in this one.

the way u wrote it, its obvious u r tryin to cope and compensate for lack of gf in ur life

If you enjoy it then you aren't incel but volcel by definition since dating would prevent you from feeling good.

I'm a volcel you morons. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this. Why would any sane man WANT a girlfriend? I've had sex with one girl. I could get another if I wanted to.

All of your posts are cope. You’re the coping master.

You enjoy getting rejected by girls? You must love being incel then.

I think OP is saying that even with a ltr we will never experience the happiness\joy we dream of

and in this he's totally right

ItheIthe said:
I enjoy repressing my sperm. I enjoy taking cold showers. I enjoy lifting and feeling burn and struggle from doing son. I enjoy full-out commitment to my hobbies with no girl.

It's almost like masochism. I enjoy it. It's not a cope for me since I genuinely enjoy it. I would advise others here to try to enjoy it as well. It's like battling an opponent and sticking in there. It feels good.

Honestly same. It makes me believe I'm mentally tough, which I am

Some of you cucks need to stop calling everything a cope.

I enjoy your suffering

i know what you mean. i too enjoy it.

Jockcel said:
God damn this is motivational.

Seriously, it's one of the most annoying traits of low-iq cels.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Some of you cucks need to stop calling everything a cope.

Seriously, it's one of the most annoying traits of low-iq cels.

ItheIthe said:
I'm a volcel you morons. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this. Why would any sane man WANT a girlfriend? I've had sex with one girl. I could get another if I wanted to.

True. Any romantic commitment to a female should be avoided at all costs. You're bound to be cucked otherwise.

FiliumExMachina said:
Any romantic commitment to a female should be avoided at all costs. You're bound to be cucked otherwise

COPE
gCmzZRP.gif

gCmzZRP.gif

gCmzZRP.gif

gCmzZRP.gif