Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I envy those who don't want to die

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
The signs of a life worth living are thinking, "I still had so many things I wanted to do" as your last words. Honestly, dying as a childcel has got to be the luckiest break. You never have to be exposed to our cruel reality.

Glad someone agrees. My childhood was paradise so had I been killed even at 9 years old I would have known nothing but paradise and been spared so much suffering along the way. Children who die a quick painless death is so lucky I envy them..

Glad someone agrees. My childhood was paradise so had I been killed even at 9 years old I would have known nothing but paradise and been spared so much suffering along the way. Children who die a quick painless death is so lucky I envy them..
jfl at your avi

very appropriate

At least for guys, it's less "I have things to live for" and more "I'm terrified of death".

I hate being scared of death

Being happy and content is everyone's goal in life.