Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I erroneously thought the pandemic in the west would cause people to abandon social justice, leftism, and hunting incels. I was dead wrong. But why?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I should have realized, if most men in Brazil and India are simps, if their governments hunt men for looking at a woman wrong, then poverty doesn't do shit against gynocentrism.

I'd love to hear from 3rd world-cels or political history-cels why not even poverty can stop simping.

Anyone have any ideas?

Genetic hard wiring through millions of years of evolution overpowers socioeconomic factors. Genetics beat everything in life. Men's desperate desires for women therefore overpowers everything.

I see less discussion about social justice stuff since there's more important stuff going on. When the economy opens and no one has jobs this effect will be stronger.

But yeah it won't change the culture. Poor people still simp and some men may even cope with it since they have no other "value".

Give it more time. There is still hope.

Genetic hard wiring through millions of years of evolution overpowers socioeconomic factors. Genetics beat everything in life. Men's desperate desires for women therefore overpowers everything.

onlyfans and other ways foids can easily generate income even in crisis

onlyfans and other ways foids can easily generate income even in crisis
6 figure income without leaving their house, without needing a degree or training, no stress, no responsibilities

How can betabuxxers even compete? Onlyfans will be the end of betabuxxing if this trend continues

6 figure income without leaving their house, without needing a degree or training, no stress, no responsibilities
And both leftists and conservacucks tell us to go get a job for $10/hr wagecucking for Mr.Shekelberg and Mr. Volkswasp.

I'd love to hear from 3rd world-cels or political history-cels why not even poverty can stop simping.

There are three classes in curryland:

1. Upper class
2. (Lower and Upper) Middle class
3. Poor lower class

Simping is prevalent among 1 and 2. Because most of them are educated and education is heavily westernized since the British period. Also as a poor country, Curryland always had to walk on the eggshells to appease the western overlord for aid and shit.

Poor lower class people are illiterate and extremely based.

How can betabuxxers even compete? Onlyfans will be the end of betabuxxing if this trend continues

Life fuel

And both leftists and conservacucks tell us to go get a job for $10/hr wagecucking for Mr.Shekelberg and Mr. Volkswasp.
That's what I fucking hate. No one out there has any kind of solution for us. We're just supposed to wageslave and make pocket change for decades and accept living alone in a small apartment.

Not even stemceling pays well these days for the most part
Life fuel
It makes me even more depressed because I've sacrificed my youth stemceling just to be moneymogged by a 90 IQ foid who shows her boobs for a few seconds. Clown world

That's what I fucking hate. No one out there has any kind of solution for us. We're just supposed to wageslave and make pocket change for decades and accept living alone in a small apartment.
I wouldn't even mind that if facial surgery was covered by healthcare. Then I could save up my wagecuck money and escape America before by beard turns grey,

Because it has become their religion, as such, when tragedy strikes, they double down on it, not abandon it. No different than how muslims lands that are bombed and ravaged become more fundamentalist and conservative

Because there never was a pandemic, you fell for a media scare like a good goyim.

ill try my best to explain

most people still think and behave in 1980's mindset when it comes to the dating world. most men are not even aware that there is a problem because its carefully hidden from the public.
if the media actually warned us that a loneliness epidemic is coming then men would act accordingly. but since we are acting from a 1980's mindset then we still simp and behave like how men behaved back then.
i know people here hate simps but its not their fault. they use old methods on new woman which is the end result is being "friendzoned" "orbiter" "betabux" etc.
the truth is, bringing someone a bundle of roses won't do anything. because woman don't view gestures as romantic anymore.-its a completely different game now

Last edited:
There is a lot of simping in Brazil no doubt about it, but the first world and especially the anglo world is undoubtedly worse in this regard.

Depends which country you’re in, but in Europe each country guaranteed everyone’s salary, mortgage, rent, etc so nobody really lost out financially. TLDR Europe became communist overnight.

Doesn’t matter the land and their situation , There are pathetic men everywhere

Why would you think this way? If anything, it has made it easier to brainwash people with media.

People are abondening leftism during a crisis caused by companys/landlords kicking people out of their homes and jobs ?
Dont think so
IDK about hunting down incels part,9 out of 10 people in my country doesnt even know what an incel is.

@WØLF strong necro

This is the one and only answer: Because things can get a whole lot worse before they begin to get even slightly better. People living through WW1, the Great Depression and WW2 had it thousands of magnitudes worse than this "pandemic". Basically what this pandemic was is just old people croaking and a decent amount of small businesses closing down and the whole BLM rioting thing. It didint affect everyone proportionately like say the blitzkrieg where literal bombs were falling from the sky and people still carried on and made it through the rough times. The truth is that this wasn't the happening that everyone thought it would be when compared to late February when videos of chinese people collapsing on the street for no apparent reason were making their rounds. As long as supermarkets stay stocked, there will never be a happening come even close to what out ancestors have lived through. Its just that everyone has lived relatively cozy in the west for the past 60 years that this was completely seemingly shattering. Until a real happening occurs then SJWs will finally go away as social justice is not a priority when you don't even have access to food and water. This is just basic Maslow's hierarchy shit.

Last edited:
Its just that everyone has lived relatively cozy in the west for the past 60 years that this was completely seemingly shattering. Until a real happening occurs then SJWs will finally go away as social justice is not a priority when you don't even have access to food and water. This is just basic Maslow's hierarchy shit.
No the image of that shattered in America in 2001 and then again at the beginning of the Great Recession in 2007/2008.
Thinking SJWs will go away even when real hardship occurs is cope.
All that is guaranteed is that ugly low status males will suffer.
JFL at any incels engaging in collapse cope.

No the image of that shattered in America in 2001 and then again at the beginning of the Great Recession in 2007/2008.
Thinking SJWs will go away even when real hardship occurs is cope.
All that is guaranteed is that ugly low status males will suffer.
JFL at any incels engaging in collapse cope.
This pandemic was astronomically more shattering than either 9/11 or the 2008 crash. You just don't seem to realize how bad it can get before it even becomes better. When the world looks like something out of Cormac Mccarthy's "The Road", there will be no social justice left, only survival.

This pandemic was astronomically more shattering than either 9/11 or the 2008 crash. You just don't seem to realize how bad it can get before it even becomes better.
I know things are bad now and will get worse as long as this pandemic goes on. Still people in western countries didn't really fully regain the optimism lost during 9/11 or the 2008 crash and were a lot more cynical even before this pandemic.

When the world looks like something out of Cormac Mccarthy's "The Road", there will be no social justice left, only survival.
And women will escape unscathed again. Why even look forward to that?