Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I failed my license test for the 2nd time

M

malakai

Banned
-
I'm so gutted

I think I'm autistic because stuff just won't seem to stick with me. I live in Australia, and the first time I did the test I only did one fail item which was failing to merge, and the instructor had to intervene which is an immediate fail. Today I did even worse, apparently I "indicate too early", same issues with lane changing and the only thing I got perfect were my parking and manoeuvres. I'm 20 and continue to fail, and am borderline suicidal over this. I just want to break down, especially when my peers all got theirs 1st go

Fuck

im 22 and dont have one yet

y do u need a car when u can just uber

Sorry to hear it. That's rough, but it happens to normies too. Getting my license was one of the most stressful things I ever did. Book another appointment ASAP and practice as much as possible. You don't want to prolong your suffering. Trust, you'll feel much better when you get this over with. Also, keep in mind that 20 isn't that old and it depends on the instructor you get. You're not autistic - it's probably just anxiety

Last edited:
How do people fail their driving tests? Mine was literally getting into a car, making four right turns around the block after which the instructor had me park in parallel and that was it.

i didn't even have to drive in traffic for my test lool

It's funny how you can fail the test for mistakes that people with licenses make all the time.

Happened to me too, got it on the third try, I'm an idiotdrivercel

yes it is, which made it even worse (and still I had to wait 2 hours on a parking lot in the winter before the guy arrived on my 2nd try). It's also harder than it is in 'Murica from what I've heard
It's ridiculously expensive in Germany

yes it is, which made it even worse (and still I had to wait 2 hours on a parking lot in the winter before the guy arrived on my 2nd try). It's also harder than it is in 'Murica from what I've heard
I never even tried to get my license

I never even tried to get my license
I still think a car is unnecessary in a big city (and car traffic should be reduced there). The only problem is a lot of employers want you to have a licence

idk if its hard in australia or something

driving is so easy. ive played racing games and gta all my childhood so maybe its just natural to me. i got a few tickets for speeding and reckless driving though (drifting for luls)

tfw 20 yo khhv with no license just lol at my life

driving scares the fuck out of me.

i think only low inhib as fuck people drive

I had to try twice here in the USA,illinois to be specific. I didnt stop 100% at a stop sign so i failed the first time. I got it in august and havent drove once,i HAVE been paying high insurance tho,jfl.

poor motor skills, classic incel trait

Sorry to hear it. That's rough, but it happens to normies too. Getting my license was one of the most stressful things I ever did. Book another appointment ASAP and practice as much as possible. You don't want to prolong your suffering. Trust, you'll feel much better when you get this over with. Also, keep in mind that 20 isn't that old and it depends on the instructor you get. You're not autistic - it's probably just anxiety
dude you're always nice to me in my threads where I feel hopeless :)
did you get yours first go?

dude you're always nice to me in my threads where I feel hopeless :)
did you get yours first go?
no, I failed my first time. I think I was 21. Don't give up bro, it'll feel great when you finally pass. I don't know if you suffer from anxiety or not, but getting a license was a major turning point for me. Everything else seems way less scary afterwards. You can make a lot of progress in other areas if you take advantage of the momentum.

As @QuantumDummy said, driving in a "real life" setting is very different from a test environment. It's actually one of my favorite copes now

The license test is super anal, i think you can only make like 3 "mistakes". This is why so many people go back a 2nd time. My mom made me practice for the mandated 80hrs of "pre-test training", which most people obviously don't do. I would've definitely failed if I didn't constantly practice.

Remember that I had problems with gear change. Driving automatic cars is easy af, though. Got my license with 24, now I'm 25.

Yeah, 23 here and I failed my driving test horribly... try backing up into someone's car and having the whole DMV come out to laugh at you.. yeah. Btw that was like 5 years ago now? Fuck me.. now I just walk everywhere I go.