[SuicideFuel] I fear making friends with, or even socializing with women because I want to avoid falling in love with her

ASS_F

ASS_F

All girls are the same, they're rotting my brain
-
Nice personality + some common interests + she's decently cute = I am fucked

At least 2D can't (technically) hurt you

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
-
Incel + Wizard trait= falling in love easily.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Incel + Wizard trait= falling in love easily.
I think the waitress at the burger store likes me! She said hello, and asked me to "come back soom" as i left!

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
Don't do it

theson

theson

Umm no, sweaty.
-
The key is to realize that there's no other reason to desire female friends than the possibility of someday fucking her. Most women aren't interesting to be around and I find that I'm always walking on eggshells with them, having to choose my words every time I interact with them so that what I am saying couldn't possibly be construed as a RED FLAG whereas with men I can usually speak my mind. Talking to women is legitimately exhausting and in my case it is doubly so because obviously every woman I've tried to speak with wanted nothing to do with me so I had to essentially try to steer the conversation to keep it going or else she'd just turn and talk to another guy. All this work for what? They never have anything interesting to talk about anyway.

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
I wouldn't bother, orbiting just to get rejected at the end is cucked.
Foids can never be real friends to men.

ASS_F

ASS_F

-
The key is to realize that there's no other reason to desire female friends than the possibility of someday fucking her. Most women aren't interesting to be around and I find that I'm always walking on eggshells with them, having to choose my words every time I interact with them so that what I am saying couldn't possibly be construed as a RED FLAG whereas with men I can usually speak my mind. Talking to women is legitimately exhausting and in my case it is doubly so because obviously every woman I've tried to speak with wanted nothing to do with me so I had to essentially try to steer the conversation to keep it going or else she'd just turn and talk to another guy. All this work for what? They never have anything interesting to talk about anyway.
tbh I've had enjoyable conversations with women in the past

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Better being alone than being a friendzoned cuck

ASS_F

ASS_F

-
S

Subhuman Currycel

Recruit
-
Nice personality + some common interests + she's decently cute = I am fucked

At least 2D can't (technically) hurt you
This is too relatable it hurts.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I wish I had a friend, male or female I don't care

Saudade

Saudade

custom titles me
-
Women and men can't be friends

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
That's not love

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
if you're so depraved of the attention of foids you instantly fall in love with one if they are nice to you it's over.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
I wouldn't bother, orbiting just to get rejected at the end is cucked.
Foids can never be real friends to men.
if you're so depraved of the attention of foids you instantly fall in love with one if they are nice to you it's over.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Officer
-
Women and men can't be friends
Not unless the guy is gay and female brained.

If you're not fucking her you're her girlfriend and just another orbiter who she'll use when she wants something.

JohnDcel

JohnDcel

Officer
-
Never befriend a woman. It's guaranteed you'll develop feelings toward her and this is the cause of cuck behavior.

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents
-
Cope, you don't socialize because you're ugly.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Social moron and a loser with no life
-
Straight men are never just friends with women

Indari

Indari

harambecel
-
You arent blackpilled enough

carticel

carticel

Patrick Batemancel | Kierkegaardcel I 16 y/o
-
This is accurate tbh, we just aren't blackpilled enough

If she is even mildly cute and nice it's over for me, i fall too hard.

Last edited: