Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fear making friends with, or even socializing with women because I want to avoid falling in love with her

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Nice personality + some common interests + she's decently cute = I am fucked

At least 2D can't (technically) hurt you

Incel + Wizard trait= falling in love easily.

Incel + Wizard trait= falling in love easily.
I think the waitress at the burger store likes me! She said hello, and asked me to "come back soom" as i left!

The key is to realize that there's no other reason to desire female friends than the possibility of someday fucking her. Most women aren't interesting to be around and I find that I'm always walking on eggshells with them, having to choose my words every time I interact with them so that what I am saying couldn't possibly be construed as a RED FLAG whereas with men I can usually speak my mind. Talking to women is legitimately exhausting and in my case it is doubly so because obviously every woman I've tried to speak with wanted nothing to do with me so I had to essentially try to steer the conversation to keep it going or else she'd just turn and talk to another guy. All this work for what? They never have anything interesting to talk about anyway.

I wouldn't bother, orbiting just to get rejected at the end is cucked.
Foids can never be real friends to men.

The key is to realize that there's no other reason to desire female friends than the possibility of someday fucking her. Most women aren't interesting to be around and I find that I'm always walking on eggshells with them, having to choose my words every time I interact with them so that what I am saying couldn't possibly be construed as a RED FLAG whereas with men I can usually speak my mind. Talking to women is legitimately exhausting and in my case it is doubly so because obviously every woman I've tried to speak with wanted nothing to do with me so I had to essentially try to steer the conversation to keep it going or else she'd just turn and talk to another guy. All this work for what? They never have anything interesting to talk about anyway.
tbh I've had enjoyable conversations with women in the past

Better being alone than being a friendzoned cuck

Nice personality + some common interests + she's decently cute = I am fucked

At least 2D can't (technically) hurt you
This is too relatable it hurts.

I wish I had a friend, male or female I don't care

Women and men can't be friends

if you're so depraved of the attention of foids you instantly fall in love with one if they are nice to you it's over.

I wouldn't bother, orbiting just to get rejected at the end is cucked.
Foids can never be real friends to men.
if you're so depraved of the attention of foids you instantly fall in love with one if they are nice to you it's over.

Women and men can't be friends

Not unless the guy is gay and female brained.

If you're not fucking her you're her girlfriend and just another orbiter who she'll use when she wants something.

Never befriend a woman. It's guaranteed you'll develop feelings toward her and this is the cause of cuck behavior.

Cope, you don't socialize because you're ugly.

Straight men are never just friends with women

You arent blackpilled enough

This is accurate tbh, we just aren't blackpilled enough

If she is even mildly cute and nice it's over for me, i fall too hard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back