Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feed homeless cats

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
There are cats around the place I live. I throw them food from the balcony, they eat, they're happy, they reproduce, they bring other cats, I keep throwing food.

I see them a lot on da streets I always stroke dem and stuff on my way to college

All cats are afraid of me

Your personality must be bad
NOT AGAIN
Plankton

I love cats. They’re one of the very few creatures capable of loving incels.

Well.
Good for you.

There are cats around the place I live. I throw them food from the balcony, they eat, they're happy, they reproduce, they bring other cats, I keep throwing food.
That's really cute. Cats feel like real angels that get to live on earth by side us. They deserve all the kindness we can give them.

I do the same actually

I do that sometimes too. There's a walking trail in my apartment complex around pond where geese would congregate, and I feed them during the non-winter months.

There's quite a lot of cats roaming around my neighbourhood, not strays but simply neighbours letting them loose.
I have a small garden and sometimes i can see a cat in my garden.
For some reason (probably because i don't maintain my garden well) they are fond of well... relieving their urges in my garden.
And when i open my door to either shoo them off or try to pet them (if they're not doing "business") they simply stare into my eyes piercing through me for a few seconds, before bolting off, showing no respect to me at all.
Always leaving me in a state of helplessness.
Oh well, I would rather pet and snuggle with you, but so long and thanks for the fertiliser i guess.

i like dogs and cats, both are very cute.

i am going to get one in uni (probably a dog) to help me cope

Poison them, stop being a cuck tbh

I have a cat and she had a few days ago some kittens, I love them so much and I try to take care them, but there was a little kitten that was too week and couldn't even feed, it died yesterday
:f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I have a cat and she had a few days ago some kittens, I love them so much and I try to take care them, but there was a little kitten that was too week and couldn't even feed, it died yesterday
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Sad shit bro :f:

Women would take the last remaining foods from the homeless cats
full

:cryfeels: :feelscry:

based behaviour
you have to accelerate

That’s nice, send pictures.

You don't know yet but your neighborhood will try to stop it.
And one day in the middle of the night, a truck with a couple of gentlemen are gonna catch them and kill them.

And thus, the cycle continues.
I love cats. They’re one of the very few creatures capable of loving incels.
True, most cats I have met trusted me very quickly whereas humans are always wary of me.

you have a good personality ngl

I love petting cats when I see them and fear looking like an animal abuse creep at the same time.

What are you gon' do once you see you can no longer feed them?

Based mad feral cat breedercel

Cats are afraid of me when I approach them. I don't know what pussies have against me.

Cats are lifefuel. I missnmy cat bro