Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel angry whenever a foid is killed by her chad boyfriend, but not for what you think

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I feel angry at the fact that that whore probably enjoyed every second of it. You see there's a reason foids love a strong Chad so much. Sure, looks are the main reason, but also deep down all holes fantasize about their chads beating the living shit out of their useless bodies. Whenever I see on the news that a foid was choked to death by her Chad, I imagine the massive orgasm she must've felt at that moment and it makes me angry that she died happily.

No they don't enjoy it dumbass.

I think they may.
Foids don't feel fear and pain in the same way that we do.
They are aroused and excited by it.

I dunno man. I strongly doubt being killed incites happiness in anyone.

I think they may.
Foids don't feel fear and pain in the same way that we do.
They are aroused and excited by it.
I think they enjoy the abuse, but it's a natural feeling in all living creatures, yes even dumb creatures, that no one in general wants to die and your body will try and fight it to live.
The beatings she might've been liking, but when she realized her life was in danger was when she switched over to "I want to live mode", but by then it's too late and she's now dead.

I dunno man. I strongly doubt being killed incites happiness in anyone.

You underestimate how stupidly the foid brain has evolved to enjoy domination, fear, and submission.

Positron emission tomography has shown that reward pathways become activated in foids in response to pain and fear stimuli, whereas only logical areas of the brain activate for males.
Carfentanil is released in far greater amounts in the foid brain to negative sensations and pain, and their mu-opioid receptors activate to a far greater extent than male, creating a rush of pleasure like heroin.

Foids love feeling outrage, sadness, and anger. They love feeling pain, fear, and domination. They experience orgasms while giving birth and being fucked by large objects, both things that damage the body.

The foid brain is very maladapted and strange. It's irrational in the realm of pain and pleasure.
It's very possible that a foid may enjoy being killed violently.

You underestimate how stupidly the foid brain has evolved to enjoy domination, fear, and submission.

Positron emission tomography has shown that reward pathways become activated in foids in response to pain and fear stimuli, whereas only logical areas of the brain activate for males.
Carfentanil is released in far greater amounts in the foid brain to negative sensations and pain, and their mu-opioid receptors activate to a far greater extent than male, creating a rush of pleasure like heroin.

Foids love feeling outrage, sadness, and anger. They love feeling pain, fear, and domination. They experience orgasms while giving birth and being fucked by large objects, both things that damage the body.

The foid brain is very maladapted and strange. It's irrational in the realm of pain and pleasure.
I mean don't get me wrong. I'm sure their body experiences pleasure from it. But their mind is probably thinking "holy shit im dying"

I mean don't get me wrong. I'm sure their body experiences pleasure from it. But their mind is probably thinking "holy shit im dying"

That excites them all the more.
It's a contradictory feeling, similar to what you might experience while overdosing on heroin.
On one hand, you know are dying; on the other, there is great pleasure in the process.

Brutal murderpill

If this is true, I think we just discovered a new pill. The torturepill. Foids would rather get tortured to death by chads than go anywhere near incels. This kinda does make sense since if they like getting raped and dominated by chads then they would also enjoy this

There's no way that they'd enjoy getting killed. It makes no sense. I mean, I get mild torture/ bdsm shit to an extent, because they're being dominated, but murder? There's just no way

There's no way that they'd enjoy getting killed. It makes no sense. I mean, I get mild torture/ bdsm shit to an extent, because they're being dominated, but murder? There's just no way

the reason they don't want to be killed is because it would be cashing in all their chips at once, i.e., their life would end and thus other pleasures.

but if they could be killed multiple times, they would do it over and over, and they would enjoy it.

the reason they don't want to be killed is because it would be cashing in all their chips at once, i.e., their life would end and thus other pleasures.

but if they could be killed multiple times, they would do it over and over, and they would enjoy it.
but wouldn't it be painful?

but wouldn't it be painful?

Pain actually activates mu-opioid receptors in the human brain and releases carfentinil, but it does so in different areas for the male and female's brain. In the female, it is more connected with the reward pathways than the male's, where the receptors are activated in the logic-processing centers.

The beta endorphins released by pain are also regulated by estrogen, which magnifies its effect, whereas testosterone has no such effect. This acts like a heroin high.

A good percentage of women have experienced orgasm while under great pain, such as during childbirth. Also, when they are being fucked by horses, which damages their body to a great extent. So there is a real (maladaptive) connection between pain and pleasure for them.

It's not like the male where pain is just a net negative.

For the foid being murdered, it would be "painful" in a sense, but feelings of pleasure may overtake the pain to the point of orgasm.

and people still believe men are women are equal. JFL our sexual dimorphism is even bigger when we take into account the neurological aspect. It couldn't be different tbh, our developed brains are our main characteristic as a species

I would say the actual murder is the one part they DON'T enjoy. Women seem to enjoy the dangerous element bad boy chad brings right up until it gets too real, I.E. he finds out she is texting another guy and yeets her through the tenth floor window. No way is she thinking "wow so sexy" on her way down.

and people still believe men are women are equal. JFL our sexual dimorphism is even bigger when we take into account the neurological aspect. It couldn't be different tbh, our developed brains are our main characteristic as a species

Males are XY. Females are XX.
Imagine what is contained in the Y chromosome that the foid is missing.
Instead of half of the human experience, a foid simply has redundancy.

Most guys will never be able to comprehend this true insight because they can’t imagine what it would be like to experience life with a foid brain.

Pain actually activates mu-opioid receptors in the human brain and releases carfentinil, but it does so in different areas for the male and female's brain. In the female, it is more connected with the reward pathways than the male's, where the receptors are activated in the logic-processing centers.

The beta endorphins released by pain are also regulated by estrogen, which magnifies its effect, whereas testosterone has no such effect. This acts like a heroin high.

A good percentage of women have experienced orgasm while under great pain, such as during childbirth. Also, when they are being fucked by horses, which damages their body to a great extent. So there is a real (maladaptive) connection between pain and pleasure for them.

It's not like the male where pain is just a net negative.

For the foid being murdered, it would be "painful" in a sense, but feelings of pleasure may overtake the pain to the point of orgasm.
oh, I guess that makes sense. It's weird to think about though

what do foids not enjoy then?

after menopause they begin to feel more pain with the decrease in estrogen levels.
so they can never actually be truly "upset" at all?

so they can never actually be truly "upset" at all?

They can be upset, but they seek out the emotion if their mood has plateaued for too long at the same level.
A foid will cause drama in a relationship if she feels it is going too well and peacefully.
She seeks drama in the form of fights and anger and screaming and hysterics.
That's why she engineers situations in which her partner becomes unhappy.

It is like a roller coaster. A foid wants to feel the rises and drops; if her mood goes in a straight line, she finds it unentertaining. She needs to experience the full buffet of emotions, unlike men, and grows restless if she hasn't been angry in a while. The same with other emotions.

They can be upset, but they seek out the emotion if their mood has plateaued for too long at the same level.
A foid will cause drama in a relationship if she feels it is going too well and peacefully.

It is like a roller coaster. A foid wants to feel the rises and drops; if her mood goes in a straight line, she finds it unentertaining. She needs to experience the full buffet of emotions, unlike men, and grows restless if she hasn't been angry in a while. The same with other emotions.
i see, makes sense. explains their crazy mood swings and contradicting behaviors

i see, makes sense. explains their crazy mood swings and contradicting behaviors

They even get sexually aroused after a fight and initiate "makeup sex."

From another point of view, to understand why foids feel negative emotions in a positive way through nurture rather than nature, imagine if:

- every time you felt sad, someone tried to cheer you up and gave you gifts.
- every time you felt angry, you had violent sex, or someone apologized to you, gassing you up.
- every time you felt afraid, some white knight came to your defense.
- and every time you felt guilty, someone assured you it wasn’t your fault, but a man’s fault.

This makes foids voice their "negative" emotions and complain a lot, so that these positive results happen as a result. They might pretend to be sad or afraid in order to get those "prizes."

And in only a short time they would, like Pavlov's dog, associate these "negative" feelings with a positive result.
Not that this is necessary, since their brain does not distinguish between positive and negative emotions so clearly in the first place.

Women enjoy negative and positive emotions equally. It's the fluctuation of emotion they desire.

I can't see the article is there any chance you could screenshot it brocel

I can't see the article is there any chance you could screenshot it brocel

Search
"Research finds women feel happy when their husband or partner is upset"
and it will show up.

Search
"Research finds women feel happy when their husband or partner is upset"
and it will show up.

The problem is it says I need to sign up to some bullshit free trial. I guess i'll sign up then :feelscry:

The problem is it says I need to sign up to some bullshit free trial. I guess i'll sign up then :feelscry:

Article isn't that good.
It just proves the point that foids will start arguments and cause drama when they get bored, and the article tries to explain that in a way that makes it not the foid's fault.

Article isn't that good.
It just proves the point that foids will start arguments and cause drama when they get bored, and the article tries to explain that in a way that makes it not the foid's fault.

I see, fuck it then. fuck foids.

Killing is a bit to much but once my female cousin said "If a man dont beat up his wife at least once he isn't a real man, he is a pussy" also "If there is no drama and fights in marriage there is no love, you should divorce." For fucks sake.

They never leave abusive chad or tyrone

They love everything that Chad does to them even if it involves killing them