Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel bad because of how I've been treated. I'm not treated bad because of how I feel

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I feel physically unattractive because women have never been physically attracted to me
I feel lonely because I've been single and alone all my life
I feel socially anxious because every time I have been in society I have been laughed at, told I'm not good enough, ignored or ostracized
I feel resentment towards women because ALL women have shown resentment or disgust towards me
I feel worthless to women because it has been made quite clear by women that I am worthless to women
I feel shy because every time I have opened my mouth it has been met with disapproval or anger
I feel unconfident because my goal of achieving happiness has never been reached no matter what I did or how hard I tried
I feel old because I am 35 years old now
I feel like I need hair transplants because I have hair loss
I feel like I need cosmetic surgery because there are things physically wrong with my appearance
I feel like I ned to go the gym because without it I am either skinny or skinnyfat

These things were all trained into me from a very young age by actual tangible things that are happening. If these things are happening it is for a reason. If I can't lift heavy weights in the gym it's because I am not strong enough the same way if all of the things above are happening to me it is because I am not good enough. I didn't randomly feel depressed to get some pity party, my pain is due to real suffering for over 3 decades, none of which has been my fault.

Being skinnyfat is the fucking worse tbh

Yes, seems obvious but for some reason basic logic and the concept of cause and consequence are too hard too understand for soycucks

Yeah normies say that incels are too bitter, have bad personality or something but that's because they were treated like shit by other people. How low iq someone has to be to not understand this.

Being skinnyfat is the fucking worse tbh
Yeah, you have to either starve yourself to get skinny, or become a bloatlord.

I did the latter to escape skinnyfat hell.

EDIT: I mean the former

Last edited:
Yeah, you have to either starve yourself to get skinny, or become a bloatlord.

I did the latter to escape skinnyfat hell.
I might do that.

My stomach is fat and balloon-like. My wrists are pencil thin. My forearms are fat and shapeless. My frame is small. My waist is small. My face is fat. I have tits.

I'm an alien

I might do that.

My stomach is fat and balloon-like. My wrists are pencil thin. My forearms are fat and shapeless. My frame is small. My waist is small. My face is fat. I have tits.

I'm an alien
I misspoke. I actually got skinny first. You really don't want to bloatmax unless you have a thick frame. If you're a framelet like me, your body doesn't carry fat well, especially with no muscle.

I misspoke. I actually got skinny first. You really don't want to bloatmax unless you have a thick frame. If you're a framelet like me, your body doesn't carry fat well, especially with no muscle.
How do you get skinny? How do I lose my fat? I've been gymcelling but it doesn't seem to be doing anything at all for me.

Can totally relate. Why I'm toughmaxxed just in case normshits attack me physically.

This world hates us

How do you get skinny? How do I lose my fat? I've been gymcelling but it doesn't seem to be doing anything at all for me.
You have to be in a consistent caloric deficit for some time. How much time it takes depends on the size of your deficit. You lift weights while losing fat to prioritize fat loss over muscle loss, not to burn calories. Cardio is how you burn calories in the gym.

If you want to gain muscle, you need to be in a caloric surplus, and lift weights to prioritize muscle gain over fat gain. This approach will also get you out of skinnyfat mode, but I don't recommend it.

You've probably been in neither a deficit nor a surplus, so you've been eating too much to lose fat and too little to gain muscle. If you haven't been following a structured program, that might also be at fault.

Yes, seems obvious but for some reason basic logic and the concept of cause and consequence are too hard too understand for soycucks
Or just normies in general

You have to be in a consistent caloric deficit for some time. How much time it takes depends on the size of your deficit. You lift weights while losing fat to prioritize fat loss over muscle loss, not to burn calories. Cardio is how you burn calories in the gym.

If you want to gain muscle, you need to be in a caloric surplus, and lift weights to prioritize muscle gain over fat gain. This approach will also get you out of skinnyfat mode, but I don't recommend it.

You've probably been in neither a deficit nor a surplus, so you've been eating too much to lose fat and too little to gain muscle. If you haven't been following a structured program, that might also be at fault.
Damn.....it's all so confusing and hard. Why does everything in life have to be so difficult and confusing? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Damn.....it's all so confusing and hard. Why does everything in life have to be so difficult and confusing? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
It's not really complicated, it's just more complicated than the idiots telling you to "just hit the gym, bro" would have you believe. Most gymgoers are skinnyfat themselves.

It's not really complicated, it's just more complicated than the idiots telling you to "just hit the gym, bro" would have you believe. Most gymgoers are skinnyfat themselves.
This. I go to a gym where the owner has started and trained current world class Mr Olympia bodybuilders and in his very own words - the only people that are making real significant and noticeable progress in a short period of time ARE ON STEROIDS.

It's as simple as that. You see guys walking the streets with better bodies than full blown athletes who spend every day of their lives training. That's because the athletes can't abuse steroids anywhere near as much as the average guy can due to testing.

If you are naturally skinnyfat that is going to be very hard to fix too. The main issue is the face though. Some people are skinny fat but the fat doesn't collect on their face so they look good regardlesss e.g. non-photoshopped Bradley Cooper:-

Bradley-Cooper-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg

and Dicaprio:-
leo-skinny-fat-1100x580.jpg

Yeah normies say that incels are too bitter, have bad personality or something but that's because they were treated like shit by other people. How low iq someone has to be to not understand this.
Normies have no iq

yup for sure man, unfortunately normies are incapable of understanding this

I experienced the blackpill around puberty, after that shit hitted me NO WOMEN OR GIRL ever treated me good again, all those compliments, asking how iam etc. was gone.

Damn i going through this. Im only 25 yrs old.