Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel bad for my brother

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
[drunk thread] My oldest brother sort of mogs even though he is 7 years older than me. He has been working out pretty much since his teen years so he has a much broader frame and bigger arms than me, his hands and wrists are also larger. His nose is a little more convex than mine but he also has hunter eyes which i don't have and his jaw is broader as well as his chin, 2 cm taller than me, receding hairline as much as me (norwood 2½ or so) I would rate him a 5½/10 even if he's 36 years old. In his teens and early 20s he was probably a 7.

He got himself a new GF at the age of 25 when he was a high tier normie. Back then she was OK looking, not fat and not skinny either, acceptable weight, average face, but overall her body is better looking. I've spent some time with them (i live with them currently) and i gotta say she sprinted into the wall. She's 33, 4 years younger than him). They had 3 kids and won't have anymore because they can't handle it, probably because mental illness (especially the mother) I can count on my fingers the number of times my parents got mad at me but my nieces and nephew won't be able to count how many times they've been traumatized because it happens daily, but that's beside the point) They both hate their middle child especially the mother, haven't seen her hug her middle child or play fun and games/tickle her since she was 3 or so) and now shes 7. So the middle child comes to me everyday because i'm more fun and chill than her mother. (child abuse essentially)

Imagine having a becky lean/thicc GF 6/10 face turning into a landwhale 4/10 in 8 years or so. My brother is coping hard with his real estate business and making lots of money, that's his only cope. He has even joked about his wife dying which he probably wishes. He even cheated on her twice and 3 years ago she came to my apartment crying having nowhere to go when she got cheated on and now i regret letting her in looking back. I didn't console her because i'm unable to do so but it was really awkward, even 3 years ago she was pretty hideous. She has an OK body with clothes on but her face is ugly and her forehead is huge/high asf, and she has been coloring her hair black ever since her teens for whatever reason. Her bare legs is filled with cellulites because of all the vegetable oils she consumes daily. My brothers best friend even asked why he is together with her... Even if he is a sex haver i feel bad for him. I would fuck her but i would rather stay incel than be together with her until the end.

TLDR: My brother mogs his wife both in looks and career.

Your brother has a family of his own, makes a lot of money and cheats on his wife. You should be glad about that, dummy. My brother is 16, ugly and stupider than me, if he was like your brother at least I wouldn't have to worry for his future and I could rope in peace.

brutal its big reason to never get married if even given chance too

Brutal story, your brother’s family seems to be a disaster in the making. Judging by your story, things will not end well.

Does your brother prefer the middle child? Seems weird that his wife would irrationally hate her.

Can i fuck his fat lardy-tard wife?