Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel bad for sliker [manlet pill]

A

arabce1

Recruit
★★

It just pains me so much to see this. He gets so much respect from people online but irl he gets treated like shit because of his height. If anyone ever disrespects sliker I can never look at them with any emotion other than pure hatred. Sliker is the one and only person on that whole shit fuck cucked site who actually deserves every dollar he makes. I want to kill Jenna and Hasan so bad. Fuck hasan and his stupid libtard speech, if only he wasn't a 6'4 giga chad I wouldnt give a shit about him. BUT HE IS AND IT DRIVES ME NUTS:lul:. How unfair is life, to give people chad genes when they don't deserve it.

RE:feelsree:EEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:
(inhales)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree:

Manlets will never catch a break

how tall is he?

This is what manlets are to women. No more than dogs.
Brutal dogpill, i would be ok with it but they only prefer chad faced dogs.

Look at hasan try and justify his actions. FUCK YOU HASAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Manlets are on suiwatch 24/7.