Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel completely helpless.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I'm exhausted. I've been discussing my problems with family members and mental health workers for an eternity now. No one has any solutions. It's an endless cycle of repeating myself, arguing with braindead cunts, and trying new medications every week. None of these assholes take me seriously. They change the subject whenever I talk about suicide, job accommodations, welfare/disability benefits, or anything else that would actually help me.

I genuinely want to die. There's no reason for me to get out of bed in the morning. Something as simple as eating a meal or watching TV feels like a chore. I think I've finally realized that no one really gives a fuck about me, including my family. My parents know how much I'm suffering but they just go about their daily routine of wasting oxygen and being indifferent to everything around them. I just want to blow my brains out in front of them and have that image burned into their minds forever. It's so hard to cope knowing that we're completely alone in our suffering. I don't feel strong enough to survive on my own

I felt the exact same way in college.

Just look in the mirror at that 7/10 face for motivation.

then do something, go to the gym, finish university, leave the house, get a job

just do something with your life

Same, but my parents don't give a shit, they say I'm "playing" or I'm "lazy".

They won't even help me find a professional.

Pull yourself up from the bootstraps bro.
TSkO7za

we would have endless support if we were born female.

we would have endless support if we were born female.
BASED. It's really pitiful, hopeless and with total helplessness this world we're living in.

you were always on your own, we all are

because i been improving myself with all the knowledge that the blackpill teach us
what? the only method of ascension other than reincarnation game is surgery and even then the odds of you ascending are very low.

what? the only method of ascension other than reincarnation game is surgery and even then the odds of you ascending are very low.
low iq, there are a lot of things you can do

-mewing
.gymmaxxing
-statusmaxxing
-posturemaxxing
-being 15% bodyfat

heck you can even do exercises do increase dick size
use roids and T if you have the money
etc

how would it help?
ADD medicine containing Methylphenidate. Basically, if you're lacking energy and cant think of anything better to do than eat. it will make you get up and do any kind of activity or chore and actually make it an enjoyable experience.

@Robo Sapien I appreciate your reply... not sure why it was deleted. I think being around my parents is really dragging me down. Part of me just wants to get away from everyone.

ADD medicine containing Methylphenidate. Basically, if you're lacking energy and cant think of anything better to do than eat. it will make you get up and do any kind of activity or chore and actually make it an enjoyable experience.
I might give it a shot
Have you ever tried wellbutrin?

Last edited:
What about now or are you u still I school?
I feel much better because I have much more control over my life. Once you don't have to see your parents or other people on a daily basis, it makes a world of difference.

still waiting on that voice sample btw
I'll have to find a way to get it in, I did forget and my sound recording is fucked but I will send it ASAP

@Robo Sapien I appreciate your reply... not sure why it was deleted. I think being around my parents is really dragging me down. Part of me just wants to get away from everyone.

Sometimes I will delete my posts if I feel like they don't match the tone of the thread. That being said, financial independence is incredibly important. Living by yourself is really the first step to taking control over your life because you get to control when and where you'll interact with people, including your parents.

Last edited:
Laziness=code word for unattractive, social reject, or outcast.

low iq, there are a lot of things you can do

-mewing
.gymmaxxing
-statusmaxxing
-posturemaxxing
-being 15% bodyfat

heck you can even do exercises do increase dick size
use roids and T if you have the money
etc
That is not :blackpill:knowledge,it is :redpill:..

Let's all commit truicide on 4/20... who's down?

talking to other people about your problem is useless there is no cure for your ugly face

I can relate to you a lot bro. I have no motivation or desire to live either, it’s all so exhausting to me.

Wish I was never born tbh.

I can relate to you a lot bro. I have no motivation or desire to live either, it’s all so exhausting to me.

Wish I was never born tbh.
JFL at this life,we born once and born ugly

No one will help you, stop listening to them, you have to work it out by yourself.
I found that as long as you have some sort of plan then you can get away with a lot of LDARing.

I wish I was aborted

Leave behind all that you put your emotion into and go trucking

I feel the same. I’ve talked to countless people about how to move out of my parents and make more money so I can run SEA game and or live a better life. Nobody has any solutions to fix my life. I’m sick of hearing “maybe you can try this” “maybe you can try that to ecsape your situation”. Instead of telling me what I can maybe try, instead GIVE me a better job or promote me in the company. I genuinely feel like bombing my entire city [Even though I’ll never do that for legal reasons]

I don't feel strong enough to survive on my own

In a lonely and isolated place, life would not be that much of a problem, since you do not have to see others. It is all because of this. Redgardless of where you are, you are always reminded of your situation, what you do not have, but others do. You have to see other people genuine having fun. They do have a great social circle, they are enjoying life, they are a part of the work environment since teenage years. They do have a solid leg to stand on.

you were always on your own, we all are
talking to other people about your problem is useless there is no cure for your ugly face
Sometimes I will delete my posts if I feel like they don't match the tone of the thread. That being said, financial independence is incredibly important. Living by yourself is really the first step to taking control over your life because you get to control when and where you'll interact with people, including your parents.
When my bones deteriorate more I'll probably drive to a forest & rope at night.

Last edited:
Everything feels like one big chore.

Yeah. What am I living for when I've got no enjoyment at all? Why should I carry on living?
I dont enjoy anything. I do it out of habit.