Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel drained of energy

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
I'm out of battery I can barely move and I speak like a bot. I can barely write this in the phone. I'm broke. I don't know how normies are so full of life. How can man even function when there's no reward to our efforts? I feel like I can't win no matter what

38A3C3CF F3CD 4D62 AC21 DBB7DDB42A1B

Normies are cuckmaxxed

Same. Recently I've been super tired all the time and can't focus on anything. I've definitely overworked myself these last 2 semesters with Uni and other hobbies and work over the breaks.

Corona maybe?

Same. Recently I've been super tired all the time and can't focus on anything. I've definitely overworked myself these last 2 semesters with Uni and other hobbies and work over the breaks.
I will do a change cause I'm gonna move and probably start working soon. That's maybe why I'm feel so down right now. I don't have good expectations and I want to ldar. But with the anxiety I can't even ldar properly :feelscry:
Corona maybe?
I wish bro

same, im hungry too

Im without motivation

They steal our energy, and it will only get worse. :feelsbadman:.