Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel empty in life without a waifu

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Waifu as in a special girlfriend, because for normies a girlfriend is just another temporary form of entertainment given that they will break up and find another one in her stead.

I am a cockroach, I do feel empty without normalroach stuff like sex and gf and all that bullcrap.

I want to raise kids.
I like kids and especially babies, they are cool. When I was less socially aware I would always smile at babies on the bus really overtly so they would smile back at me and laugh, now I resist the urge to. It is funny that I appreciate them more than foids, who are supposed to give birth to them but brag on twitter about killing them

I want to raise kids.
I like kids and especially babies, they are cool. When I was less socially aware I would always smile at babies on the bus really overtly so they would smile back at me and laugh, now I resist the urge to. It is funny that I appreciate them more than foids, who are supposed to give birth to them but brag on twitter about killing them
I want a higher purpose in life, not just sex food and normie shit like every normal nigger ever.
I want something else.

Kill me

I want to raise kids.
same tbh. ngl under a certain age I think of children like animals almost. Like they are innocent and lack a certain intelligence to make them evil, like animals. Once children go through puberty they are ruined and become shitheads.

I want a higher purpose in life, not just sex food and normie shit like every normal nigger ever.
I want something else.

Kill me

You cant build a space station if your a virgin ! .. the mind fuck of an incel ..especially oldcels is to big to handle any kind of other tasks in life .. sure you can find a high tier job .. but your mind will always tell you - " yeah...but for what ? .. no one like me anyway and im horny as fuck ..why i need to put with all that science shit ..why !?"

And then you get fired and die alone ..

Newton and tesla were special cases , and they probably were homosexuals ..

Last edited:
same tbh. ngl under a certain age I think of children like animals almost. Like they are innocent and lack a certain intelligence to make them evil.
I really like small animals too. My favourite are birds because they are the most common, not iffy-looking like possums or rats (sets off disease alarm in brain), don't bark at you and always up to something. They are also very small and soft because they are covered in feathers. As I walked home today I heard a bird make this really fast high-pitched series of squeaking sounds, I couldn't see it but you could tell he was rapidly puffing up his feathery little chest to get enough air to make those noises. Very cute, I wanted to hold him in my cupped hands and pet him for his effort. I like when I walk past birds and they can tell from my body language that I am not a thread to them, so they remain on the railing or whatever that I'm walking past and we look at each other. I wish the birds had a way of knowing how much I liked them. I also prefer small dogs because big dogs bark at me and could kill many men, but little dogs who aren't aggressive are cool little dudes.

I think I need to inject T after writing this.

It's over for you

You cant build a space station if your a virgin ! .. the mind fuck of an incel ..especially oldcels is to big to handle any kind of other tasks in life .. sure you can find a high tier job .. but your mind will always tell you - " yeah...but for what ? .. no one like me anyway and im horny as fuck ..why i need to put with all that science shit ..why !?"

And then you get fired and die alone ..

Newton and tesla were special cases , and they probably were homosexuals ..
True, males who are sexually deprived for too long lose motivation to contribute to society.

And still cunts better choose to be one more cumdumpster for normie

I want something else.

Kill me
What if there isn't even a higher purpose in life besides reproduction?
:feelsrope:

I'm getting too old that I may not even entertain the possibility anymore. Spending time getting to know someone just gets harder with age, let alone a foid. Perhaps one day I will no longer be incel, not because of ascension, but because I will lose all desire to have a female companion. Can't be involuntarily celibate if I want to be celibate I guess, even if I can't attract a foid in the first place.

Being a ricecel in western countries isn't even an exception, it's the norm. Most noodlewhores would date anyone but an Asian, and it's not like any other ethnicities find Asian males attractive either. Even when ricecels ascend, their daughters become the white man's play things and the sons become ricecel anyways.